so upport, um yeah

Discus and support so upport, um yeah in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So like everyone else on xbox game pass, fallout 76 won't update. I requested a call. They called and let it ring half a ring and hung up. then they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WOLFHORSE60, Apr 21, 2023.

1. WOLFHORSE60
    WOLFHORSE60 Guest

so upport, um yeah

So like everyone else on xbox game pass, fallout 76 won't update. I requested a call. They called and let it ring half a ring and hung up. then they called and would say anything when I answered. I requested another call. they called let it ring a half ring and hung up. Then they called again and I got a human. Told him the problem and he said that they fixed it. He said if I was still having issues, he would give me the steps to solve the problem. He verified my email, sent me a verification code. then said he'll put me on hold for a minute then he hung up on me. He asked me for my number in case we were disconnected. No return call and when I request a call now it says I've reached my limit and you know what? I really have reached my limit. If you call them they won't let you talk to a person they tell you to go back to the website. Well, if the website worked then I wouldn't be calling. Yeah I really really reached my limit. When did MS support become so crappy?

:)

WOLFHORSE60, Apr 21, 2023
  2. Wah Lah Magic Win User

So yeah..

I was playing poker the other night and switched to netflix in the middle of the match and I guess something in the system glitched.
  3. Koda ST 592 Win User

So yeah..

That is rather peculiar... I am interested on how this happened! Very interesting...
  4. BlackSilverAce Win User

So yeah..

[quote user="Darker Reaper"]

??

[/quote]

That was my first reaction, too. It looks like OP has people on his recently played list who he had apparently met online "playing" netflix.

Weird...
  5. OCRyzen Win User

So yeah..

[quote user="aka Scratch"]

<snip> I wonder if he was in a party with someone while they were watching netflix?

[/quote]

Exactly, what I was thinking...
  6. Matt Rainbolt Win User

So yeah..

I can see it now. Netflix PvP.

Who can watch the worst videos the longest.
Thema:

so upport, um yeah

1. so upport, um yeah - Similar Threads - upport yeah

2. Yeah I know it’s not related to Microsoft but

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yeah I know it’s not related to Microsoft but: In space invaders infinity gene The music mode requires a playlist on Xbox and I just wanna know how to do that 54f26a4d-e9a6-437f-a1d5-22feae2b8e57
  3. Yeah they gave me credit for far cry 6 and estimated value was $100 but I don't care to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Yeah they gave me credit for far cry 6 and estimated value was $100 but I don't care to...: They ended up giving me far cry 6 Gold edition $100 and I don't play that I don't care to have that and as soon as I was trying to get on the game and I'm a streamer and my ultimate game pass went...
  4. Xbox account has been suspended without any suspension, yeah.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account has been suspended without any suspension, yeah.: 3 days after my first contact with supports and still no progress. It said that my account has been suspended but when I check on both Xbox live and Forza account I dont have any suspension or...
  5. yeah is my country available for minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    yeah is my country available for minecraft?: ive been trying to download minecraft windows 10 edition but every time it gives me code: 0x80242020 btw i live in lithuania 56c40fcb-0aa0-4f25-88cb-72e19f2701d4
  6. Halo infinite flight 2 yeah boy!!

in XboX Insiders
    Halo infinite flight 2 yeah boy!!: Is anyone else lagging kinda bad while playing halo or just me I’m loving the flight way more the first one besides the lag submitted by /u/Jack_savage3 [link] [comments]
  7. Yeah i cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the time is

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yeah i cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the time is: I cant find the xbox messages so i cant see how long the ban is cfd82d10-c3b7-4948-8985-575fd11c9eca
  8. Yeah now they're finally starting to understand

in XboX Insiders
    Yeah now they're finally starting to understand: [IMG] submitted by /u/DaAceGamer [link] [comments]
  9. Enforcement? Yeah, right...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement? Yeah, right...: Enforcement usually deletes profane messages, indicating they're taking action. This hasn't happened recently and the messages have become much worse...yeah, yeah, mute, block, blah, blah....
  10. This code has already been redeemed? Well yeah!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This code has already been redeemed? Well yeah!: I got my Closed Beta Fifa 21 code on my email. Went to https://redeem.microsoft.com/ and pasted the code. All good, system told me once my Xbox turns online I'll find my Fifa 21 Closed beta ready...