so uhh...why'd you guys destroy the forums?

Discus and support so uhh...why'd you guys destroy the forums? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; wow....just when I thought you guys couldn't make the forums worse..... SURPRISE! ca2cbeae-db8d-4f70-9781-0b2f1b7c501e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by II PARALLAX II, Oct 17, 2016.

1. so uhh...why'd you guys destroy the forums?

wow....just when I thought you guys couldn't make the forums worse..... SURPRISE!

:)

II PARALLAX II, Oct 17, 2016
  2. F35<Sub Flanker?

Why'd you have to go ruining my trolling proto?

Can't believe you guys didn't see the 1/3/3/7 sooner...LOL.

Flows Like Fire, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Meshuggala
    Meshuggala Guest
    Looking for anyone who's willing to help with Hyperius and Gee

Why'd you post if you couldn't help anyway?

Meshuggala, Oct 17, 2016
  4. so uhh...why'd you guys destroy the forums?

No kidding! This is now officially the WORST internet forum format I've EVER encountered! Hands down!

DTW Dirty Harry, Oct 21, 2016
  5. Seriously! I just cannot get over how horrific the Xbox forums are now! Who in the **** thought this was a good idea?! I'm thinking the team responsible should be fired and flip burgers instead.

DTW Dirty Harry, Nov 1, 2016
  6. It's also as if they intentionally hid the forums. Finding access is a complete pain in the ****. You have to do a search to find the forums.

DTW Dirty Harry, Nov 3, 2016
  7. Vorpal1986
    Vorpal1986 Guest
    Exactly my thoughts, and I work in the xbox support, these guys just made a HUGE mistake

Vorpal1986, Nov 3, 2016
  8. so uhh...why'd you guys destroy the forums?

They did all the damage they could do the last time they changed the forums. That was the last straw. We survived all the other format changes but yeah. I miss the old, simple, forums with the unanswered posts section and everything.

Ahhh, those were the good old days.

Edit: Huh... And apparently all of our badges and stuff have reset? Maybe that's just a temporary bug. Oh well, not like it matters anyway. Lol

Vyx-[xboxvenue], Nov 3, 2016
  9. What is this? The honesty and everything! Kudos.

DTW Dirty Harry, Nov 2, 2018
  10. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

It's also as if they intentionally hid the forums. Finding access is a complete pain in the ****. You have to do a search to find the forums.
  11. Vyx-[xboxvenue] Win User

They did all the damage they could do the last time they changed the forums. That was the last straw. We survived all the other format changes but yeah. I miss the old, simple, forums with the unanswered posts section and everything.

Ahhh, those were the good old days.

Edit: Huh... And apparently all of our badges and stuff have reset? Maybe that's just a temporary bug. Oh well, not like it matters anyway. Lol
  12. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

No kidding! This is now officially the WORST internet forum format I've EVER encountered! Hands down!
  13. Vorpal1986 Win User

Exactly my thoughts, and I work in the xbox support, these guys just made a HUGE mistake
  14. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

What is this? The honesty and everything! Kudos.
Thema:

1. so uhh...why'd you guys destroy the forums? - Similar Threads - uhh why'd guys

2. hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...: I decided to play on my pc instead of my console, and when I'm creating a world on Minecraft Bedrock it doesn't work because of the storage error, what should I do?...
  3. why'd you cancel my order you ****

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why'd you cancel my order you ****: Microsoft why did you cancel my reorder of street fghter6 a day or two before the game came out and then you expect me to pay you another 100dollars when you didn't even give me the original...
  4. Making me buy a game again? uhh no thank you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Making me buy a game again? uhh no thank you...: I'd like to say that firstly I'm very disappointed that this is 1. even a thing in the first place and 2. they are able to get away with this. Me and my best friend are game shared together and...
  5. Why'd you guys get rid of the GOOD Xbox Features????

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why'd you guys get rid of the GOOD Xbox Features????: Hi, first time asking this question. But I was looking for my two recent achievements from my time on Test Drive Unlimited 2 the previous night and they're not there. You guys SERIOUSLY got rid of...
  6. Uhh I was redirected from twitter with a issue that the new update deleted my accounts on...

in XboX Insiders
    Uhh I was redirected from twitter with a issue that the new update deleted my accounts on...: Uhh I was redirected from twitter with a issue that the new update deleted my accounts on my Xbox but my main account is only there and idk what to do because I have forgotten the passwords On the...
  7. Uhh. Nothing works.... [Fixed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uhh. Nothing works.... [Fixed]: When I try loading a game it says this code and it said after i triple checked: this code does not exist like what the wat now im really comfused pls HELP 8399e276-4716-4801-883a-724fb052c5bc
  8. Uhh

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uhh: so we just got a xbox 1s fir xmas and i cpaimed a 12 month gold membership and in destiny on everything multiplayer is saying that i need ti get gold abd not all requiremnts r met Does anyone...
  9. xbox live down? uhh...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live down? uhh...: phantom squad is bragging about how they DDOSed xbox live, what regions did they affect because I have had no trouble signing in xbox live and going online. 65b87fa1-793f-458f-879b-d9fb68928ce0
  10. So...uhh...what about the CODS, GOWs,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So...uhh...what about the CODS, GOWs,...: Were these on the bc list? bdd10c6e-fcec-47b8-909a-98601c023a8b