So...uhh...what about the CODS, GOWs,...

Discus and support So...uhh...what about the CODS, GOWs,... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The time I've spent on the 360 and X1 since the X1 launched has been around 50/50 for me. So I definitely find time to play old 360 games. I don't care... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHAD TPRUITT, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Goatsnatcher
    Goatsnatcher Guest

The time I've spent on the 360 and X1 since the X1 launched has been around 50/50 for me. So I definitely find time to play old 360 games. I don't care if a game is new like the Witcher (which I've already finished) or old like Mass Effect, if a game is
    good I'll play it.

Goatsnatcher, Jun 16, 2015
  2. TBH, I'd have rather seen a full remastered collection than backwards compatibility. Not that I'm upset about it, it's great for those who've been wanting it.

The thing is, I played the living *** out of the Mass Effect series as well as any other games I'd want to actually go back and revisit. With all the games that are out, or soon to be released, [for me] it would take more than just the nostalgia factor to
    make me want to put something else aside to play them again.

As soon as I heard "It will look and play exactly like it did on the 360," I thought... then why would I want to bother playing it on my One? Giving them a fresh look and feel from updated graphics / sound would have been a lot more tempting, for me.

A Blue Illusion, Jun 16, 2015
  3. Well, I don't have Witcher (don't care for the franchise) and GTAV keeps bugging out on me, so will I go back? Yeah, probably...

Galactic Geek, Jun 16, 2015
  4. BEASTmmb
    BEASTmmb Guest

@ Boas I live in an apartment and have no dependents so I have as much time to game as I want. I also took 3 days off the week of launch for Witcher 3 so that helps as well. And until next week I have no One game that I would want to replay at the moment.
    I do however have 5 or six PC games to play through, which will be my focus until the holiday game rush begins. I do intend to do another ME series run before next fall though, so now I can do so on my One.

BEASTmmb, Jun 16, 2015
  5. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    Wow and theres me with 2 hours a day to play games./ Plus i can tell some people are straight lying they know they wont play old games as in previous threads its been all "i have loas to play in fact i dont know how im going to find the time to" and now
    its "I have loads of time to play old games i have already played once i finish"

@GG those were just examples

Boas BS5, Jun 16, 2015
  6. Goatsnatcher
    Goatsnatcher Guest
    Are you OK? You seem stressed.

Goatsnatcher, Jun 16, 2015
  7. BEASTmmb
    BEASTmmb Guest
    I hear where you are coming from with the people saying they don't care about BC, but now acting like its the second coming. I will admit that I might have been one of the ones saying its no big deal. I would have qualified that with the fact that I still
    have my 360 though.

BEASTmmb, Oct 31, 2018
  8. Galactic Geek Win User

Out of the 21 games, I'll be able to play 18 of them. :)
  9. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Lol. I have Banjo Kazooie: N n B, never played it.
  10. RippenHarra Win User

I'm not exactly excited about these titles but more that they did it so everyone who hadn't should be able to move forward and hopefully the GWG titles will be eventually be playable on X1. A lot of people said with X1's weak hardware that it wasn't possible.
  11. NonSportsGirl Win User

Not a huge amount. I work 9 to 12 hour days. I just get kind of restless playing the same thing all the time. I find it better to switch to something else so I don't get bored with something.
  12. BEASTmmb Win User

@Boas Considering I beat Witcher 3 over a week a go, I could certainly see myself jumping back into the ME universe. Especially with Andromeda coming out next year. Besides they said that there will be hundreds of games by this Holiday. Im sure most
    of my collection will eventually be available. I will still have my 360 if thats not the case though. This announcement means I can move my 360 in another room.
Thema:

1. So...uhh...what about the CODS, GOWs,... - Similar Threads - uhh CODS GOWs

2. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

in XBoX on Windows
    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3
  3. Controller stops working in COD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller stops working in COD: Xbox 1 controller stops working in COD 3124af11-dc99-4735-8266-9fcf0de37f69
  4. hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...: I decided to play on my pc instead of my console, and when I'm creating a world on Minecraft Bedrock it doesn't work because of the storage error, what should I do?...
  5. Making me buy a game again? uhh no thank you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Making me buy a game again? uhh no thank you...: I'd like to say that firstly I'm very disappointed that this is 1. even a thing in the first place and 2. they are able to get away with this. Me and my best friend are game shared together and...
  6. Uhh I was redirected from twitter with a issue that the new update deleted my accounts on...

in XboX Insiders
    Uhh I was redirected from twitter with a issue that the new update deleted my accounts on...: Uhh I was redirected from twitter with a issue that the new update deleted my accounts on my Xbox but my main account is only there and idk what to do because I have forgotten the passwords On the...
  7. Uhh. Nothing works.... [Fixed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uhh. Nothing works.... [Fixed]: When I try loading a game it says this code and it said after i triple checked: this code does not exist like what the wat now im really comfused pls HELP 8399e276-4716-4801-883a-724fb052c5bc
  8. Uhh

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uhh: so we just got a xbox 1s fir xmas and i cpaimed a 12 month gold membership and in destiny on everything multiplayer is saying that i need ti get gold abd not all requiremnts r met Does anyone...
  9. so uhh...why'd you guys destroy the forums?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so uhh...why'd you guys destroy the forums?: wow....just when I thought you guys couldn't make the forums worse..... SURPRISE! ca2cbeae-db8d-4f70-9781-0b2f1b7c501e
  10. xbox live down? uhh...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live down? uhh...: phantom squad is bragging about how they DDOSed xbox live, what regions did they affect because I have had no trouble signing in xbox live and going online. 65b87fa1-793f-458f-879b-d9fb68928ce0