So...uhh...what about the CODS, GOWs,...

Discus and support So...uhh...what about the CODS, GOWs,... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Were these on the bc list? bdd10c6e-fcec-47b8-909a-98601c023a8b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHAD TPRUITT, Jun 15, 2015.

1. CHAD TPRUITT
    CHAD TPRUITT Guest

Were these on the bc list?

:)

CHAD TPRUITT, Jun 15, 2015
  2. CHAD TPRUITT
    CHAD TPRUITT Guest
    No COD on BC list?

Saw what was told to be the list of BC titles and the Halos 3 & 4, all the GOWS I think, but none of the CODs. Is that correct?

CHAD TPRUITT, Jun 15, 2015
  3. WinsomeSword
    WinsomeSword Guest
    PLEASE ANSWER 'Season pass' question

Uhh, what now? Are we still talking about the DLC being free?

WinsomeSword, Jun 15, 2015
  4. So...uhh...what about the CODS, GOWs,...

Nope... The games below are what everyone's excited about.

Banjo Kazooie: N n B

Banjo-Kazooie

Banjo-Tooie

BattleBlock Theater

Defense Grid

Geometry Wars Evolved

Hexic HD

Jetpac Refuelled

Kameo

Mass Effect

Perfect Dark

Perfect Dark Zero

Small Arms

Super Meat Boy

Toy Soldiers

Toy Soldiers: Cold War

Viva Piñata

Viva Piñata: TIP

Goth Vampirella, Jun 15, 2015
  5. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    I'm not exactly excited about these titles but more that they did it so everyone who hadn't should be able to move forward and hopefully the GWG titles will be eventually be playable on X1. A lot of people said with X1's weak hardware that it wasn't possible.

RippenHarra, Jun 15, 2015
  6. Lol. I have Banjo Kazooie: N n B, never played it.

RedEye Expr3ss, Jun 15, 2015
  7. Didn't PDZ really really suck?

A KOOL POP TART, Jun 15, 2015
  8. So...uhh...what about the CODS, GOWs,...

Out of the 21 games, I'll be able to play 18 of them. So...uhh...what about the CODS, GOWs,... :)

Galactic Geek, Jun 16, 2015
  9. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    ^bnut how many are you actually going to play?

Is anyone relly going to put down the witcher to play throughe ME again? or stop playing GTA5 for a spot of PDZ?

Whilst this feature will be great going forward (unless you sold all your games) in its current state its pretty worthless. Still this is only th preview so plenty of time for MS to add games people will play to the list.

Boas BS5, Jun 16, 2015
  10. Fyer
    Fyer Guest
    I would guess Gears will never be there. Not with the new collection coming out.

11. I think I can spare a few hours for Mass Effect out of my week. Kind of nice to take a break from the Witcher and play something else every now and then.

NonSportsGirl, Jun 16, 2015
  12. BEASTmmb
    BEASTmmb Guest
    @Boas Considering I beat Witcher 3 over a week a go, I could certainly see myself jumping back into the ME universe. Especially with Andromeda coming out next year. Besides they said that there will be hundreds of games by this Holiday. Im sure most
    of my collection will eventually be available. I will still have my 360 if thats not the case though. This announcement means I can move my 360 in another room.

BEASTmmb, Jun 16, 2015
  13. So...uhh...what about the CODS, GOWs,...

I confess that to me the One is looking better and better. Now if only it could play video files of a disc, I'd snap one up.

14. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest
    You guys must have a lot of time to play then, I barely have time to play the XO and PS4 games i have, i have started a new Fallout 3 game but just cant find the time and keep going back to the Witcher and Payday, plus new games around the corner etc.

@Beast is there not a XO game you would rather play then the same thing you have played before?

Boas BS5, Jun 16, 2015
  15. Not a huge amount. I work 9 to 12 hour days. I just get kind of restless playing the same thing all the time. I find it better to switch to something else so I don't get bored with something.

Thema:

1. So...uhh...what about the CODS, GOWs,... - Similar Threads - uhh CODS GOWs

2. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

in XBoX on Windows
    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3
  3. Controller stops working in COD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller stops working in COD: Xbox 1 controller stops working in COD 3124af11-dc99-4735-8266-9fcf0de37f69
  4. hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi uhh everytime i try playing or try creating a world on my pc it says it has a storage...: I decided to play on my pc instead of my console, and when I'm creating a world on Minecraft Bedrock it doesn't work because of the storage error, what should I do?...
  5. Making me buy a game again? uhh no thank you...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Making me buy a game again? uhh no thank you...: I'd like to say that firstly I'm very disappointed that this is 1. even a thing in the first place and 2. they are able to get away with this. Me and my best friend are game shared together and...
  6. Uhh I was redirected from twitter with a issue that the new update deleted my accounts on...

in XboX Insiders
    Uhh I was redirected from twitter with a issue that the new update deleted my accounts on...: Uhh I was redirected from twitter with a issue that the new update deleted my accounts on my Xbox but my main account is only there and idk what to do because I have forgotten the passwords On the...
  7. Uhh. Nothing works.... [Fixed]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uhh. Nothing works.... [Fixed]: When I try loading a game it says this code and it said after i triple checked: this code does not exist like what the wat now im really comfused pls HELP 8399e276-4716-4801-883a-724fb052c5bc
  8. Uhh

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uhh: so we just got a xbox 1s fir xmas and i cpaimed a 12 month gold membership and in destiny on everything multiplayer is saying that i need ti get gold abd not all requiremnts r met Does anyone...
  9. so uhh...why'd you guys destroy the forums?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    so uhh...why'd you guys destroy the forums?: wow....just when I thought you guys couldn't make the forums worse..... SURPRISE! ca2cbeae-db8d-4f70-9781-0b2f1b7c501e
  10. xbox live down? uhh...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live down? uhh...: phantom squad is bragging about how they DDOSed xbox live, what regions did they affect because I have had no trouble signing in xbox live and going online. 65b87fa1-793f-458f-879b-d9fb68928ce0