So uh, unless I’m missing something or hiding in plain sight, where can I view my...

Discus and support So uh, unless I’m missing something or hiding in plain sight, where can I view my... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Title says it all submitted by /u/DaFonkster87 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DaFonkster87, Oct 17, 2020.

1. So uh, unless I’m missing something or hiding in plain sight, where can I view my...

/u/DaFonkster87, Oct 17, 2020
  2. THE IMMORTAL D Win User

The Police Makes Me Rage

once you get out of sight, find a place to hide while the police search. as long as something blocks their view, liking hiding behind a wall, they will give up after 30 seconds or so. for the helicopters, you got to hide under something. like in a store
    or under a bridge. like that the helicopters can't see you. i am finding it easier to escape the cops. if you don't hide once you break line of sight, they might be why you can't get away.
  3. Metal10957 Win User

Archery / Bow Distance Limitation

stealth plus a bow is brutal. one handed isn't even as good. hiding in plain sight is kinda silly.
  4. CamaroGuy96 Win User

never played a hitman game...

If you like conviction, you will like this game. Just understand that where Sam Fisher hides in the shadows, Agent 47 hides in plain sight. You're not a super spy who sneaks around and then blows sh*t up. You're a silent assassin who ideally enters an environment,
    kills his target, and leaves otherwise undetected. That said, Absolution has made it much easier to go in guns blazing if you just want a third person shooter, but it's much more rewarding to play it stealthy and get creative.
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

hope it makes a return

The reason I don't like using iron sights is not because they obstruct a portion of your view (although they do), but because you don't get any zoom with it; with scopes you can see enemies from further away & take them out before they ever get close to
    you. If they're close enough, I'll just fire from the hip. There is no real need for iron sights unless you want to use another attachment other than a scope (such as the grenade launcher attachment, for example).

-

In regards to iron sights obstructing your view, I've died countless times because my own gun obstructed my view of the enemy & that's counter-productive. With a red-dot or other sights, the target is clearly visible to the left, right, above & below the
    sight's crosshair.
  6. MKDeed Win User

Communication ban restrictions to strict.

Would not be as hush then because you could get a group of friends and just be plain rude and still talk this way you cant so really can’t complain unless it happens to be a miss ban.
Thema:

So uh, unless I’m missing something or hiding in plain sight, where can I view my...

1. So uh, unless I’m missing something or hiding in plain sight, where can I view my... - Similar Threads - unless I’m missing

2. Xbox Elite 2 controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in: I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller. Just started having issues with it. The controller disconnects from the xbox and wont work unless plugged in. Xbox light on it works and everything. No updates...
  3. Xbox live parties not working on PC unless I reset Xbox app and Xbox Live Services app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live parties not working on PC unless I reset Xbox app and Xbox Live Services app: Basically the title. Xbox live parties do not work on PC (Windows 11) the first time. I have to go in and reset those two apps in order for them to work. All my privacy settings are correct....
  4. xbox game bar won't work unless always open

in XboX Insiders
    xbox game bar won't work unless always open: So I jsut got windows 11 and my xbox game bar won't work unless it's open, any ideas? submitted by /u/Just_A_Guy_In_Here [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Wireless Controller can't power on in any capactiy unless it's plugged in...: I've also noticed that even the usb is inconsistent and every cord I've used needs to be held at a certain angle to make the controller work. I've already updated the controller's firmware, tried...
  6. My Xbox controller won’t work unless it is held at a certain angle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller won’t work unless it is held at a certain angle.: Hi Xbox Community, My xbox controller is having some issues and I am wondering if you may be able to help me find out what’s going on. The issue is that my controller will be on but whenever it...
  7. XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX MIC wont work in game chat unless I stream to my pc from console: I have an interesting problem. I played around with streaming to my pc from my console so I could use a usb mic I already have hooked up to my pc for better voice chat. However, when trying to use...
  8. bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...

in XboX Insiders
    bought logitech cloud. xbox cloud games all lag unless i pay more for something that i have...: bought the best cloud there is added another 1TB just because. both pc and xbox one most expensive packages. i have steam and omen too but Xbox cloud is the only one where it seems no cloud game...
  9. My controller right stick want work unless I switch the sticks in the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller right stick want work unless I switch the sticks in the controller...: It's definitely not the controller it's some how in the Xbox it's self. My controller works fine on my other Xbox. bbebe389-ddb7-4a95-a507-7f91f9d76975
  10. I can’t play Xbox remotely on my iPhone unless I’m on the same wifi as my Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Xbox remotely on my iPhone unless I’m on the same wifi as my Xbox.: I’ve tried using my personal data and a different wifi but it isn’t working. I keep getting the following prompt. [img] 2c630b99-cadc-4d7d-96be-cfeb3c5f7bcc