So they still can't/won't fix this app, eh?

Discus and support So they still can't/won't fix this app, eh? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the past year the only things that's changed with the few and far between updates is that the user interface and performance has gotten worse with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Thy Armageddon, Mar 2, 2015.

1. So they still can't/won't fix this app, eh?

In the past year the only things that's changed with the few and far between updates is that the user interface and performance has gotten worse with it, and it freezes or bugs out more often. Is Netflix under no responsible to fix this, or are they just
    waiting for Amazon and Hulu to fully envelope their user-base before they decide to do something about it?

:)

Thy Armageddon, Mar 2, 2015
  2. Chococat85
    Chococat85 Guest
    Alpha Halo Archives 0/10

I have the same problem and Microsoft Tech support can't fix the problem. I re-played Anniversary and still terminals won't unlock. I hope they fix this soon.

Chococat85, Mar 2, 2015
  3. USA Now App

Exact same issue. I've yet to be able to watch anything on this app. Uninstalled and resigned in. Didn't matter. Still won't work. Please fix.

xKID CHAMELEONx, Mar 2, 2015
  4. Goggs25 Win User

gamepass quests still not working

so it won't get fixed since they still not fixed the issues with rewards on xbox app. better off getting rid off gamepass quests since microsoft don't give a dam about them
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Are Dollarsoft scraping the gaming barrel ?

So... you guys are still here, eh?
  6. toonarmy206 Win User

So..... Real Madrid eh?

You must be going a 5 star team as well as the pair you up with even sides! I hat when people go these teams!!
  7. PrimoFuSion Win User

So..... Real Madrid eh?

If they go Madrid, just swarm Ronaldo coz they won't pass once they have it with him. Easy game!
  8. DrtySandwich Win User

So..... Real Madrid eh?

I have only played one club team that was not barca or madrid.
Thema:

So they still can't/won't fix this app, eh?

1. So they still can't/won't fix this app, eh? - Similar Threads - still can't won't

2. I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox: I've already made this post once and tried everything that was said I checked my moderation history, nothing I've cleared my mac address changed my dns this and that I've done it all and sill cant...
  3. I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account: I've done restarts, Hard reboots, troubleshooted my router, check the xbox status page, factory reset, everything and I still can't sign in to my account, I removed my account and tried to add it...
  4. I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything: I'm 19 (account created when I'm 16), my birth date on my profile is correct (xx/xx/2004). My account is an only member and organizer in family group but also a child account which make me unable...
  5. I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.: I finally managed to create an adult account that could add my main to a family group and change my account's settings. But when I did and opened Minecraft Java again, multiplayer is still...
  6. I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....: it says that "you cannot join cross-platform games without both a microsoft account and a nintendo account. Sign in with both accounts to join Servers." a67d4412-cf25-4f14-a3a0-264eeaabe1c7
  7. Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers: I've enabled my multiplayer setting to be able to connect to mc servers, but as the title reads I've not been able to connect to any. I've tried relogging aswell resetting the program, which have...
  8. Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't: Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't e59017b5-1acb-46e6-9fe0-4dd2193d776f
  9. Xbox home won't start up and can't sign in still

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox home won't start up and can't sign in still: Tried signing in this morning and the xbox just stayed on the start up screen for about an 20-25 mins, so i did a reset on it and turned it back on but only the sign in tab came up and not the...
  10. still can't send messages, double checked security information. Even signed out stil won't let ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    still can't send messages, double checked security information. Even signed out stil won't let ...: still can't send messages while once to my friends or anyone else. Double checked my security information and it still won't. Signed out and signed back in. Still nothing I don't know what else to...