So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds...

Discus and support So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Was there a refund for somthing ? aae84456-8369-4d79-9de5-d10890525387 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BubbaDooken, Dec 4, 2023.

1. BubbaDooken
    BubbaDooken Guest

So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds...

Was there a refund for somthing ?

:)

BubbaDooken, Dec 4, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds up . Any ideas ?

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

If you are unsure about the source of the money in your Xbox account, you might want to check your transaction history to see if there are any records of deposits or purchases that you did not make. You can check your Xbox store purchase history to see a list of all the purchases you have made with your account. Here’s how you can do it:
    1. Sign in to your Microsoft account on the Xbox website.
    2. Click on your profile picture in the upper-right corner of the screen.
    3. Select Microsoft account from the drop-down menu.
    4. Click on Payment & billing in the left-hand menu.
    5. Click on Order history to see a list of all your purchases.

I hope this helps.
  3. {Parity} Win User

I don't remember my account

Reach out directly to Xbox Support. https://beta.support.xbox.com/
  4. TijuanaRogers Win User

Help. Gamertag change

Hello, I want to change my gamertag. and my mother accepted it and added 10 dollar. In my order history stands that I redeemed my 10 dollar credit on my Microsoft account. But I dont get my gamertag. How do I get my gamertag change? We already
    paid
  5. TijuanaRogers Win User

Help. Gamertag change

Hello, I want to change my gamertag. and my mother accepted it and added 10 dollar. In my order history stands that I redeemed my 10 dollar credit on my Microsoft account. But I dont get my gamertag. How do I get my gamertag change? We already
    paid
  6. Armored Mouse Win User

Avatar Award Problem (Item incorrectly Listed as Locked after requirement completed.)

Have you tried going into your Purchase History and Adding the item to your Download Queue? You can do this by logging into Xbox.com> My Account > Purchase History >find the item and then click "Add to Queue". I have had to this this a few times because
    the download corrupted. This should work for Avatar Achievements.
Thema:

1. So there is 100 dollars on my account I don't remember adding . An my purchase history adds... - Similar Threads - 100 dollars account

2. Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why did I spend over 100$s for this Xbox elite controller....smh it's poor to say the least...: THIS CONTROLLER IS NOT BETTER THEN THE ORIGINAL VERSION. IT JUST COST MORE AND IS VERY FRUSTRATING... PLEASE STOP MAKING THESE CONTROLLERS.. ANYTHING THAT COMES APART INN COMPETITIVE GAMES SHOULD...
  3. How to fix 100% packet loss?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix 100% packet loss?: My internet connection is fine, I just have 100% packet loss so I can’t play online. I have restarted the console, restarted the router. I have changed DNS, and I have even reset the console, and...
  4. So i had purchased a 100 dollar gift card i put the code in and it saysThis code is not yet...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i had purchased a 100 dollar gift card i put the code in and it saysThis code is not yet...: Help me xbox community eea122b2-f71c-444c-bf52-452f29d83c5b
  5. I brought a 50 dollar Xbox card thinking it was the 100 card , I’m trying to buy cod but is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought a 50 dollar Xbox card thinking it was the 100 card , I’m trying to buy cod but is...: I’m trying to add another 50 dollars to my account in order to buy call of duty mdw 2 c252918f-c154-4ed2-bcd3-486fce0428bd
  6. Xbox scammed me off an 100 dollar xbox store gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox scammed me off an 100 dollar xbox store gift card: So i was about to purchase something with my gift card and our power went out and when ti turned back on i turned the xbox on and when i tried to redeem it again because it hadnt saved and it said...
  7. DLC Not working for Modern warfare, 100$ dollar edition purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC Not working for Modern warfare, 100$ dollar edition purchased: Basically i bought the 100$ version of call of duty modern warfare and i dont even have any of the things it says it comes with. But it says its installed, tried a lot of different things, need...
  8. Y my game is not working? Call of duty and yes i have the preorder 100 dollar one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Y my game is not working? Call of duty and yes i have the preorder 100 dollar one.: Y my call of duty 100 dollar preorder not CD copy not working? 02450194-8291-45ec-a0bf-74930c418e17
  9. Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 100 dollar xbox gift card but did not receive it on my account: Bought xbox one gift card 100 dollar but did not receive bba296e8-cd87-43be-870c-e6d604b4a990
  10. My son bought a 100 dollar Xbox one headset took BK once he's very upset!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son bought a 100 dollar Xbox one headset took BK once he's very upset!!: Please help tried everything to get his new 100 dollar headset to work,took bk once still not working and i dont know how to help my son all audio on!!!!!its not muted!!!! Please help thank u!!!!!...