so the account name is my account i need to change its email and get into my old email

Discus and support so the account name is my account i need to change its email and get into my old email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so heres my issue i got battlefield five my ea account is deactivated i need to rectivate it so i try signing in or figuring out how to connect a new... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Spaghetimaster0, Dec 30, 2020.

1. so the account name is my account i need to change its email and get into my old email

so heres my issue i got battlefield five my ea account is deactivated i need to rectivate it so i try signing in or figuring out how to connect a new account to my xbox account. so the new account thing turns up dry so i need to get into my old account
    my old accounts recovery email is locked out my phone that was the other backup is broken i have the sim its somewhere what do i do.

:)

Spaghetimaster0, Dec 30, 2020
  2. BIGB512 Win User

i need help

I need help i changed my email to my xbox account but its still sending all my emails to the old one and it shows the the old as my email instead of my new one on games and when i register for things how do i change this??
  3. WithheldPillow Win User

I can't add my new email as an alias

Do you know if there is a way to merge the accounts then? My old email address, that is also a gmail account, needed to be changed due to security problems. I changed my email and want to be able to keep my Gamertag but using the new email address. My goal is to get all accounts attached to the old email changed to the new one for security reasons. I really appreciate your willingness to answer my questions!
  4. Stephen Flanagan1 Win User

Can't get into my old email address to verify

I cant verify my email or get into my old email so was needing to be linked to my new email account thatbi can get into, so won't be using the old email again.

How do I go about this?
  5. MasterAnimus Win User

Error message signing in Halo MCC on steam

Hello

I am thinking that it is more an account problem than the game since the old email account I had, I do not have access to it anymore and it tells me that that account doesn't exist when trying to log in, note that I changed the name of that email and I have recovered it but I put the changed name to the new primary domain and deleted the old one, that's when I stopped receiving emails so I close that account. however, I don't know what i did when i tried to sign into halo that i get that error and said that the old account doesn't exist, tried to create a new one with the same name as the old accounts but it tells me that its in use. So I don't know what to do. Is there a way that Microsoft can delete those old emails from their servers?
  6. EdgelessSaytr Win User

Two accounts + One email = Problem.

Hey, thanks for the speedy comeback.

I scavenged through my desk tryign to find my old email/pw from my old computer and I foudn the details.

So to change my email on THIS (my true account) all I need to do is the same as my bogus account, just to go into Windows Live ID in the Account Management and then just change the email to the right one?
Thema:

so the account name is my account i need to change its email and get into my old email

1. so the account name is my account i need to change its email and get into my old email - Similar Threads - account name account

2. My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old xbox account named xen luvs god was hacked: The account xen luvs god, which was previously mine was hacked yesterday, the password was changed, the recover phone number was changed, and the recovery email was changed, the email that created...
  3. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  4. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...
  5. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...
  6. How to search for an old account's name?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to search for an old account's name?: My Xbox1 got the black screen and I had to reset it, everything stayed fine except my main account was gone, I remember the first part of the name but not the numbers at the end, and I dont have...
  7. I have a microsoft account and have set up a new xbox in my name but my child cant use his...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a microsoft account and have set up a new xbox in my name but my child cant use his...: I have a microsoft account and have set up a new xbox for my child for xmas but he cant use his headset to talk to friends why is this? 01ac49d7-7f8b-42bc-9b68-95c805540615
  8. Making a new minecraft account using my old unmigrated account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    Making a new minecraft account using my old unmigrated account name: Hi! For the past 4 years ive been studying at school and university and have not really played minecraft. I did not know about this migration and unfortunately have missed the date. Ive had this...
  9. Why is Xbox design lab saying that I need to put my name on my account when I already have?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox design lab saying that I need to put my name on my account when I already have?: I want to order a controller off of the Xbox design lab, but when I hit proceed to check out it says I need to put my first and last name on my account. So I went in and put my name, but it is...
  10. How to get access to an named epic account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to get access to an named epic account: I was wondering why my Xbox said it was already connected to an epic games account, and found the answer here stating that I chose not to connect at the start so it automatically connected me to...