So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i...

Discus and support So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have image but it wont let me upload it. a3523347-cf4f-45b3-af3b-72689c0e2a07 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Matija Božić, Sep 9, 2023.

1. So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i...

I have image but it wont let me upload it.

:)

Matija Božić, Sep 9, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i tried some kind of error always got on my screen.If you can help ill appriciate it,really!

Hello,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume your problem has been solved. We won't be monitoring this topic going forward, so if you need more help, please create a new topic to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

3. Tomm_A Win User

So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i tried some kind of error always got on my screen.If you can help ill appriciate it,really!

Hello Matija Božić,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, you are trying to change your username and is unable to because of an error. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We would like to ask few questions to help us isolate the issue further.

1. Are you referring to your gamertag?

2. How did you change your gamertag? Is it directly from your Xbox console, on the web, or through Xbox 360?

3. Have you check the availability of the new gamertag you are trying to use/

If you are trying to change your gamertag, make sure that your new gamertag chosen is available. If you have change it through an Xbox console, try other way changing it. Make sure to check any service interruption with Xbox status page under account and profile before making any changes. If there is, wait until the service is up and running and try changing it again. You may try other ways on how to change the gamer tag either on the web or other devices. For your reference, see: How to change your Xbox gamertag | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

4. DeniqL Win User

my giftcard was charged when i tried to change my xbox username, but my username didnt change.

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Sometimes the system can get saturated and the GT change can take up to 24hrs. I would advice you to give it a day since the change is on your order history.

You can also try deleting your account´s cache to see if the change is made

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, check your GT again
  5. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

I Tried to Change my xbox username But it glitched and changed my username on a account i didnt want it to change on.

Hi FozyDoe,

Thank you for contacting us. My name is Anirban and I'm a Microsoft Ambassador. I'll be happy to help you today.

For your security, please do not provide sensitive information such as product keys, passwords, email addresses and credit card information in this chat.

I'm sorry to say that if you used the free username change then it'll require a fee for it to change again also try to change the username and see if you can get that option to change again or not.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/change-xbox-live-gamertag

Kind regards
  6. BeerTimeGamer Win User

So I got accused of invading recently...

I've been invaded 3 times. I'm 3 and 0, so I say bring it.
Thema:

So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i...

1. So recently i have got my Xbox and i hate my username,so i tried to change it.But when i... - Similar Threads - recently got hate

2. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  3. Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....: Hi Please help me to fix this problem, i tried using wireless connection and wired connection still no use. And it is a new one, im setting up the console and i got stock at console update....
  4. I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...

in XBoX on Windows
    I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift...: I recently requested a refund and it got approved but what i bought was off of a xbox gift card will it be credited to my microsoft acc a6751400-b184-412e-8653-1efedb53ebad
  5. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  6. I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to...: I recently got a new Xbox and I went to sign in and I forgot my password and I went to reset it but I don’t have the same phone number as I did when I made the account....
  7. I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting...: I recently got a Xbox series S and on Microsoft flight simulator the HDR10 graphics setting is greyed out and can’t be turned on. What can I do to turn it on ? 9306ec73-4a70-4abd-9979-66861737b043
  8. I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got ark survival ascended and it does not allow me to see any messages on signs...: Every time a note is dropped in game it says "your content viewing privileges do not allow you to see this content" 0087793e-759e-4063-8695-370d86c8d3fe
  9. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  10. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0