So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad.

Discus and support So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Musical ACT, Mar 12, 2024.

1. Musical ACT
    Musical ACT Guest

My LFG "The Victorius Republic Get Interested for more info". For Stat wars Battle front 2. Just a group to play the game with. You know a Looking for group post on the looking for group forum.

Trying to figure out when this became against TOS unless yall update it randomly to include things that make zero logical sense.

:)

Musical ACT, Mar 12, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Musical, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

The posts recruiting/hiring members are all flagged for takedown.

The LFG is to look for players, not to recruit for groups.
  3. Musical ACT Win User

The term LFG is "Looking for Group" it literally in the name of what it is. People make groups to play the game with that's how people get together. I could understand if it was advertising for something random or asking people to follow them on social media but it's a post that is used to :Look for a group" on the "Looking for group: forum
  4. ngocphi Win User

So can someone tell me why the subscriptions are so bad?

Subscriptions help keep consoles prices low

You do.realize that right ?

You didn't think 1500 dollar worth of computer parts cost.499 did you?

It's subsidized by subscriptions to help cover the cost

We could go back.to.the days of the 3do where you paid the full cost.of the console.1000 bucks for a 32 bit CD player that had no.online connectivity

With pcs you pay the full cost.of your pc and components etc

Gamepass.is just.access to games on gamepass not including multiplayer

Actually 10 bucks per month is pretty good for.gold I dunno. where you been looking but online subscriptions have.been going UP not.down

Ultimate includes .access. to.hundreds of games for free and provides gold and hundreds of dollars in perks per month like Disney plus cloud gaming in supported regions etc

Gold ala core gives you access to 25 games per month starting this month and ultimate give you access to hundreds of games and discounts for said games if you choose to buy them to.keep

Which is how people.find out great 3rd or indie titled games they never would've.tried out before

Instead of just looking at the price

Read the description.this is explained to you very nicely

All current consoles.require a subscription

With the exception of ally or the steam deck
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

you can get game pass ultimate that includes gold. I am unaware of any game that is available through game pass so you cannot purchase separately. Perhaps if you give us the title
  6. ngocphi Win User

You are forgetting though

With the Wii and Wii u and ps3 as prime.examples

Free online multiplayer were loss leaders in the billions after Wii profits ran out ps3 never made a profit because of the 400 dollar loss per console was never made back with free or paid subscriptipms

Vs pc you are paying.100 of the cost.of your rig

And steam.or.epic don't have hardware overhead cost since you own your.own.hardware
Thema:

1. So please someone who can tell me what in this post is bad. - Similar Threads - please someone tell

2. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  3. Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my audio in my headset: Well I was playing my controller died and I plugged in the charger and then I couldn't hear game chat party I could only here party chat when I was look at it like if you were to leave it and I...
  4. Someone please help with my Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Someone please help with my Xbox: Why is my Xbox so hot even when it's turned off, when I go to turn it on it sounds like a jet for a brief second but then quiets back down to normal. I cleaned it out yesterday so theres now no...
  5. Can someone please help me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone please help me: So I was watching YouTube on my xbox and than I randomly got suspended permanently and I didn't even do anything wrong ever so than I sent an appeal but it got denied what do I do now did I just...
  6. [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?

in XboX Insiders
    [PLEASE] Update OSU1 file, someone of Xbox is aware of this?: I don't know who contact, I love Xbox but I'm having problems, my xbox can't install offline update, my xbox internal storage got damage and I had to replace once replaced I try to restore my xbox...
  7. Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone please help me fix my disc drive??: When i go to put in a 360 disc or a dvd in my xbox one it won’t read it will just sit in there and when i put a xbox one disc or a blue ray disc in it reads it 75% of the time and some of these...
  8. Can someone help me please

in XBoX on Windows
    Can someone help me please: My Microsoft Edge on the Xbox series s, consistently crashes from the microphone permission. I can't enable it, block it, or exit it out without edge crashing every single time. I reset my Xbox...
  9. Hi can someone please tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 is working I can’t...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi can someone please tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 is working I can’t...: Hi can someone tell me if the new community series jobs in gta5 online is working I can’t seem to access them 044ecaef-5d69-4259-9a73-02ea9e5af1a7
  10. Can someone PLEASE tell me how to recover an email account from my Xbox account

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone PLEASE tell me how to recover an email account from my Xbox account: I’ve been trying to recover this email account for a good hour now I just can’t, I’ve tried everything from showing it on home and that option was greyed out so I couldn’t even click it, since...