So over the last week at the same time every night me and my friend keep getting packet...

Discus and support So over the last week at the same time every night me and my friend keep getting packet... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; we are on Xbox one and Xbox series x and we’re on two different service providers. Our internet is fine on everything else but the Xbox just doesn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by z̢̽ͩ̄͛͒ͪ̐̅ͦ̇ͫ̑̒͂͏͏̸͏̤̮̝͚͕, Jul 18, 2023.

1. So over the last week at the same time every night me and my friend keep getting packet...

we are on Xbox one and Xbox series x and we’re on two different service providers. Our internet is fine on everything else but the Xbox just doesn’t agree. Anyone else had this issue? We do get booted offline a lot but again it’s not our routers as of now my phone is currently on 450mbs download same as my laptop. Also we’ve done all the possible trouble shoots.

:)

z̢̽ͩ̄͛͒ͪ̐̅ͦ̇ͫ̑̒͂͏͏̸͏̤̮̝͚͕, Jul 18, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

So over the last week at the same time every night me and my friend keep getting packet loss of upto 100% anyone know how to fix this?

Hello there, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you and your friend are experiencing packet loss when playing together. Let's try to sort this out.

However, before that, I would like to ask what you and your friend tried to fix this problem prior to your post creation?
  3. ItSoHMtD Win User

Incompatible version error.

I was getting this last night as well. Join your friends from the server browser, that has worked for me every time so far.
  4. xTIMETOPANICx Win User

Error message from Xbox Live when i try to purchase marketplace content

Had the same problem for over 2 weeks now and just keep getting the same answers.

Never known a poor customer service like it and the reason why I'm buying the PS4 with my January wage packet!
  5. TH3 4RMY 0F TW0 Win User

100% packet loss?

This is absolute *** it was working fine last night now all of a sudden I can't join my friends games and it keeps saying 100% packet loss rate!! MS get your *** act together and fix the problem this is a service that we pay for so you can at least do us
    the courtesy and admit to the problem
  6. HE6LLSP6AWN6 Win User

Call Of Duty Ghosts achievement glitched! "Undiscovered Truths" not unlocking, please help!

just beat night fall again, it a glitch with the last intel (beating the breeder) after a few wins you should get it, I have the same issue but a friend told me that it just showed it unlocked after he beat it the 3rd time so keep trying
Thema:

So over the last week at the same time every night me and my friend keep getting packet...

1. So over the last week at the same time every night me and my friend keep getting packet... - Similar Threads - last week same

2. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  3. Xbox won't connect to my Wi-fi since last week!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to my Wi-fi since last week!: My xbox had no problem connecting to my home's wifi ever since I got it, but after I disconnected it recently when I went over to someone else's home, I couldn't re-connect it to my wifi and I...
  4. My Xbox has been saying trouble shooting for the last week and all I did was turn it on. It...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox has been saying trouble shooting for the last week and all I did was turn it on. It...: My Xbox has been saying trouble shooting for the last week and all I did was turn it on. It takes forever to go to the main screen and even longer to start a game anyone else having this problem....
  5. I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...: I was put on a **** ban over 2 weeks ago for supposedly abusive chat which is ludicrous because I’m always only in party with mates but got this violation which means now I play zombies I can’t...
  6. I brought a game Last week and then my friend brought me the same game this week and now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought a game Last week and then my friend brought me the same game this week and now I...: So I brought gta on sale and then my friend brought the same edition for me as a gift code and now I can't redeem the gta dollars and he can't refund it help please...
  7. I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last week on Amazon. Why isn‘t there FC24 with it. With...: I have bought an Xbox Series S 1tb last Week on Amazon. I wanted to ask why wasn‘t FC24 with it? 64f2915f-45a1-4796-850a-4aa25675375e
  8. My achievements aren't showing up in the newsfeed the last couple of weeks.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My achievements aren't showing up in the newsfeed the last couple of weeks.: Why are my achievements not showing up in the friends & community updates lately? c6f8f644-e0e7-4de6-a8a3-63703ae79c6c
  9. Last week my account seems to have been changed.all games, friends, gamer score, gone It's...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Last week my account seems to have been changed.all games, friends, gamer score, gone It's...: Last week lost all the content of my Xbox no digital access, no friends list, no gamer score, no clubs, and no Games with Gold subscription. A friend pulled up my profile on his xbox and could see...
  10. can´t download the latest update same thing happened with the update last week and it made it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can´t download the latest update same thing happened with the update last week and it made it ...: there is something wrong with the latest update 70c2d602-6f08-42c1-b0ca-64044ff88850