So on my PS4 I had an account linked that I don’t know the info for and I can’t use this...

Discus and support So on my PS4 I had an account linked that I don’t know the info for and I can’t use this... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So on Minecraft on my PS4 I had an account linked that I don’t know the info for and I can’t use this microsoft account I am using right now because it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Francisco Avila1, Dec 24, 2022.

1. So on my PS4 I had an account linked that I don’t know the info for and I can’t use this...

So on Minecraft on my PS4 I had an account linked that I don’t know the info for and I can’t use this microsoft account I am using right now because it tells me to log into the one I had first

:)

Francisco Avila1, Dec 24, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

So on my PS4 I had an account linked that I don’t know the info for and I can’t use this microsoft account I am using right now because it tells me to log into the one I had first

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Francisco, I don't know which email you used to create your account, but one way to find out if you have a Sony or Mojang service linked to your account would be through the link below, logging in with your Microsoft account.

Microsoft Consent

https://microsoft.com/consent
  3. Francisco Avila1 Win User

So on my PS4 I had an account linked that I don’t know the info for and I can’t use this microsoft account I am using right now because it tells me to log into the one I had first

Sorry it took so long to reply. But that website only shows me games i’ve played on my desktop while I mostly play on my Playstation
  4. stuartdavies6 Win User

Redeemed minecoins code not showing on linked Ps4 account

Thanks. Appreciate the response. That’s disappointing given we only have the game on PS4 and switch.

What’s the point in linking a Microsoft account to a PS4 account when you can’t use the coins purchased?

Not your fault - but it should me made clearer on the T&C’s when purchasing the bundle of coins that they don’t work on PS4.

Can these be used on a switch? But given I’ve already linked my Microsoft account to my PS4, am I able to unlink it and link it to the switch instead?

That was a waste of my kids £8.49. They’ll never get used.
  5. DamianOfzo Win User

Can’t use balance

No, i don’t even have the possibility to pay with my balance, while i have €5 on my account i can’t use it for the xbox live and gamepass deals, if anything else does work.. i don’t know i haven’t tested but i don’t think so
  6. Jellemamba Win User

My Xbox won’t turn on!

Thanks for the suggestion, but once again, i can’t use my xbox so i don’t know how i’d do a factory reset if i can’t use my xbox
Thema:

So on my PS4 I had an account linked that I don’t know the info for and I can’t use this...

1. So on my PS4 I had an account linked that I don’t know the info for and I can’t use this... - Similar Threads - PS4 account linked

2. Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I link my ps4 account to my Xbox series X if so can someone tell me: I want to link my ps4 account to my Xbox so I can work multiversus because I forgot the email for it 1dccdd56-4736-4ea4-be97-2a5674900109
  3. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  4. PS4 microsoft account link

in XBoX Accessibility
    PS4 microsoft account link: I’ve forgotten which Microsoft account is linked to my PlayStation, I have tried everything how can I either find out which account is linked, or unlink the account without being logged in. Please...
  5. How do I link my Microsoft account to my PS4 account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my Microsoft account to my PS4 account?: I am wanting to play on the Sony PlayStation network using my Xbox Microsoft account. Is it possible for me to link the Xbox account to the PlayStation account? 24aa152b-c032-481a-b567-903d948ab24f
  6. Don't know the microsoft account linked to my ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Don't know the microsoft account linked to my ps4: I used to play minecraft years ago on my ps4 and i linked a microsoft account to it. Now i want to play minecraft online again on my ps4 but i forgot the microsoft account linked to it. Is there...
  7. How do I get PS4 Minecraft purchases back after linking Microsoft Account on Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get PS4 Minecraft purchases back after linking Microsoft Account on Minecraft?: I have a problem I can't seem to get fixed. I have purchased a lot of Minecraft worlds/skins through the PS4 for my son. About a year into playing Minecraft, my wanted to try playing online with a...
  8. So i am trying to link my ps4 account with my xbox but i don’t know where to go what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    So i am trying to link my ps4 account with my xbox but i don’t know where to go what do i do?: so i know all my info and whatnot for xbox but i have no clue where to go to link it i have some stuff linked to my ps4 like my activision. What do I do? eff0e46f-10dd-463e-9991-2b7cebe41952
  9. How do I link my microsoft account to my ps4?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I link my microsoft account to my ps4?: I own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my phone, and I'd like to play it on my PlayStation 4. Is there any way to link my microsoft account to my Playstation account, so I don't have to buy the game...
  10. How do I find which microsoft account is linked to my ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I find which microsoft account is linked to my ps4: Hi! ps4 user here, i’ve been trying for days to log into a microsoft account on my minecraft but every account i’m using is telling me it’s not the right account? How do I find out which account...