So not cool Xbox !!!

Discus and support So not cool Xbox !!! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; https://www.facebook.com/NerdyGamer/videos/vb.551798861595240/1377952685646516/?type=2&the... Dear Microsoft, Xbox Support Sad to say I’m very... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ArshisStar, Dec 13, 2017.

1. ArshisStar
    ArshisStar Guest

So not cool Xbox !!!

https://www.facebook.com/NerdyGamer/videos/vb.551798861595240/1377952685646516/?type=2&the...

Dear Microsoft, Xbox Support

Sad to say I’m very disappointed at the way your company handled my situation. I guess it is true what they say, you guys really don’t care about your customers, even when you guys were in the wrong 100%. Because of your mistake, I was robbed of my Limited-Edition
    Gears of War Elite controller and my trust in you as a company. I’m a huge collector and gamer, but I know you guys don’t care. To you it was nothing more than a controller, to me it was pride in having a limited collection from a well loved franchise, one
    of my favorites of all time. To me it was joy in owning a piece of history, to me it made me happy as a gamer and collector in having this amazing controller. Now according to you guys it’s recycled, junk. You have no way of replacing something that has been
    out of stock for over a year and yet promised to replace it with another limited edition when I first spoke to a representative at your company. If I knew from the start that I wasn’t going to get another limited edition elite controller I would have kept
    it as it was, with a broken thumbstick. Now all I’m left with is an incomplete collection (I have gears Xbox One S, Gears Headset) heartbreak and mistrust in your company. This is truly horrible, and a gamers worse nightmare. Your way of dealing with my situation
    is to throw a regular Elite Controller and $60 MS credit and that’s it, take it or leave and “That’s all we can do for you” is what the Xbox Customer service Supervisor John kept on repeating! . No choice of getting my controller back, no reimbursement of
    $218 for what I paid, no offer of another kind of limited edition controller of a different game…. Just what you offer and only that, even though your representative made the mistake, a HUGE one. 15 years of being a loyal customer thousands of dollars spent
    on all your gaming product, and “That’s all we can do”. Thank you for making me feel like my money and support means nothing. Thank you for destroying my collection. Thank you for showing how much you care .. this is all i'm left with, frustration, trying
    to get another elite controller that goes for about $700 now online, incomplete collection, and a horrible experience with your company.

:)

ArshisStar, Dec 13, 2017
  2. I feel so cool

Not to be a jerk, but this is a support forum. Please only post support questions here. Thanks!

HyruleBalverine, Dec 13, 2017
  3. kingtopher
    kingtopher Guest
    I feel so cool

thank you Microsoft for letting me be apart of this experience!

kingtopher, Dec 13, 2017
  4. So not cool Xbox !!!

Please stop spamming the forums on this topic.

Had you read the
    Xbox Terms of Service & Conditions
    you would have seen that it even says:

14. SPECIAL EDITION OR CUSTOM MICROSOFT DEVICES
    If you send a special edition or custom Microsoft Device to Microsoft for Service, Microsoft will use best efforts to return the same or similar special edition or custom Microsoft Device to you; this will depend on its availability at the time of Service
    (special or custom editions may be out of production or inventory). Microsoft does not warrant or guarantee that we will be able to do so, as it may be commercially impracticable.

Good rule of thumb, anything that is that important to a collection, don't use it.

Mistress Sara, Dec 17, 2017
  5. ArshisStar
    ArshisStar Guest
    i get that, which is why before i sent in this controller i asked and they "guaranteed" me it would be the same edition elite controller. So with that conformation i sent it in, if they would have said since the beginning that it
    might not be the same kind or a regular, i would have kept it, end of story. Not only that, their customer service is horrible, when i got to talking with John the supervisor, he had told me the controller had been out of stock for over a year and that the
    person that was helping me should have told me that! They are all not on the same page, he pretty much didn't want to help me at all, when it was their fault. As for collecting, That would be the boring part, why spend so much money and not use it. For spamming,
    i will do so until they ban me from forum, or delete every one of my post. sorry for the bother.

ArshisStar, Dec 21, 2017
  6. PEANUTx420
    PEANUTx420 Guest
    money and power is a great thing aint it? all you have is a phone and a voice. they got your money, your controller and your soul. hahaha

true be told. i know. i am a Xbox collector sense Halo 2 limited edition. cant even fit anything else in my gaming room/closet. BINS AND BOXES ON TOP OF GAMES AND MORE BOXES!!!

when it comes to limited edition games. all sales are final. don't expect anything from anyone after its in your possession.

Your best bet would of been to go on eBay and buy some tools

watch some YouTube videos

and try your best to repair it

if it gets messed up,

at least you can say you tried

instead of being 10 times more angry then the situation your in now

i had an elite controller for almost a year. my daughter got hold of it and broke the LB button

what the first thing i do?

go on eBay and sell it

go to bestbuy and re-buy the controller

didn't even think twice about going to Microsoft for help

like i said. i been here sense the beginning

i DON'T think Ive ever had a Microsoft experience (and Ive had many talks over the 10 years Ive been Xbox) that ended with me says YAY thanks so much for helping me fix this problem

best bet you have now is spending $500 on eBay to get your controller back...

meanwhile the guy who took your controller just flipped it for $300 hahahaha

PEACE DUDE

PS i don't buy any type collector edition **** no more from this company its a joke

PEANUTx420, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

So not cool Xbox !!!