so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

Discus and support so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by marthadarnell1, Apr 14, 2024.

1. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks

:)

marthadarnell1, Apr 14, 2024
  2. thiennguyen8199 Win User

Mafia 2

definitely scratches on the disc

samething happen to me on my halo reach disc

my rank start acting wierd and i couldnt access some feature

my advice is to install the game into the xbox next time
  3. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

How Do You Guys Charge Your Controllers?

[quote user="voteDC"]

A wired controller.

-

I got fed-up of messing around with batteries and the 9 foot cord they supply with the wired controller is ample for me.

[/quote]

Same.

My Xbox is right next to my bed so a wired controller is perfect for me.

Also I got sick of having to recharge the battery.
  4. Shift Devious Win User

Xbox One 1TB Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Bundle Problems

I pre ordered the advanced warfare bundle at game stop and ever since then my Xbox makes this wierd noise every time I play a game but doesn't make a noise when Im at the Home or App Store.i looked up problems on about it but they were all disk problems
  5. ChristianCuevas2 Win User

Moga controller don`t work

Hi I have a moga xp5x+ and Microsoft Xbox pass does not recognize it as connected in the app but my computer shows connected to moga so I am not able to play games on Microsoft Xbox pass since it's not detected . I am using wired as my controller doesn't even show up in Bluetooth menu at all.
  6. tomo086 Win User

Xbox One

The USB charging wire makes the wireless controller act the exact same as a wired controller when plugged in. And so many people are underestimating Microsoft hardware. Microsoft have upped the quality of their hardware throughout the company.
Thema:

so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

1. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around... - Similar Threads - wired controller acting

2. Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller disconnect when wire is moved up or when it lays on the back: Whenever I move Xbox cable slightly up it automatically disconnects. I’ve tried 4 different cables that work with anything else but with my Xbox series s controller it works until i lay it on its...
  3. Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a bug or defect with the xbox series usb ports and wired controllers?: My Xbox S is acting strange lately, my controller is always plugged into my xbox and today it was working and then right in the middle of the game. It just turned off so I unplugged it then...
  4. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  5. My wired Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired Xbox controller: Hey I bought a wired Xbox controller in December and it won’t work on my Xbox one till this day * Moved from Community Center 08594fb2-87f5-4e39-a978-c09a25b66842
  6. My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox: My wired controller won't turn on. on my xbox but work on my brother xbox e667e29d-baa6-4e38-b72a-77fe31dd074f
  7. My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Controller won't appear in the bluethooth tab, but it will connect via wire.: I've been trying to connect my Xbox controller to my pc via bluethooth but it won't appear in the bluethooth area, I tried updating the drivers, updating the controller through the Xbox...
  8. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows...
  9. Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller when wired to PC stops responding every time when put at certain angles: I plug in my Xbox wireless controller to PC for gaming. Whenever I put it down or it reaches at a level angle, it immediately stops responding (all buttons stop working but the light is on). The...
  10. Wired Xbox One controller acting weird on Xbox GamePass on PC Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Xbox One controller acting weird on Xbox GamePass on PC Windows 11: I'm using a wired Xbox One controller on GamePass on PC and it's acting very crazy, for example on Starfield the Y and B buttons are both jump buttons, left bumper is both scanner and crouch, the...