So my Xbox was stuck on the green start up screen done a fully factory reset and now it’s...

Discus and support So my Xbox was stuck on the green start up screen done a fully factory reset and now it’s... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Been trying to get my Xbox to start up for the past 5 hours and it will just not work. It got stuck on the green screen I restarted it many times but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Morgan Robotham, May 6, 2023.

1. So my Xbox was stuck on the green start up screen done a fully factory reset and now it’s...

Been trying to get my Xbox to start up for the past 5 hours and it will just not work.

It got stuck on the green screen I restarted it many times but no luck. I even unplugged waited a few hours hoping that would work but again no luck. Found out how to factory reset it but it’s now stuck on 50% preparing. It says don’t turn off but I do after so long to hope it will fix it but then it takes for ages to even show anything on my tv.

:)

Morgan Robotham, May 6, 2023
  2. qGSWp Mr T Bear Win User

Preparing Console

im also having this problem today my xbox one s has been getting stuck on the green screen of death and when it boots up the dash freezes all the time and my games have been crashing a lot so i have decided to factory reset it and now im stuck on 50% preparing
    console screen hour and a half i have been stuck on this screen
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

xbox one s console problem

My xbox one s goes to green screen on start up and is slow, sometimes it will go to the home screen, but will not let me do anything else (games, apps,etc.). I have tried a soft reset and hard reset but it just goes blank then sometimes back to
    the green screen! Is my console done for? Please help!!
    Factory reset or offline update
  4. I am gay n sad Win User

Preparing Console

im also having this problem today my xbox one s has been getting stuck on the green screen of death and when it boots up the dash freezes all the time and my games have been crashing a lot so i have decided to factory reset it and now im stuck on 50% preparing
    console screen hour and a half i have been stuck on this screen
    HAHAHAHAH sucks for you;( but i have the same problem:(
  5. MustyChickenDOH Win User

Update and reset

I had same problem and i did a factory reset which seem to solve the problem...seeing how its stuck on green screen. Power all the way down the push sync eject and power on to bring up reset screen upon start
  6. xFolgore Win User

Xbox One Stuck on the Green "Xbox ONe" Screen. After playing some Halo 5.

Woke my console up, black screen. Hard reset now stuck on this green screen with the dots on the bottom. So glad I just picked up halo to not be able to play....
Thema:

So my Xbox was stuck on the green start up screen done a fully factory reset and now it’s...

1. So my Xbox was stuck on the green start up screen done a fully factory reset and now it’s... - Similar Threads - was stuck green

2. Xbox got stuck on a green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox got stuck on a green screen: I was downloading a xbox game and the speed started to slow down from 200/mbps to 20/mbps, so i decided to restart the xbox. After restarting it got stuck on the green loading screen for about 30...
  3. My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox was stuck on the green loading screen then it turns black how can I fix it: My Xbox turned on to the loading screen it’s green about three minutes later it turns black how can I fix that ed758c99-f9d4-43fe-8b08-b304a456a3e4
  4. Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on green loading screen….: My son’s Xbox one is stuck on the green Xbox screen. I know Xbox one is an older console but it was a gift to him. Can someone plz help :( I can not afford to buy him another one right now...
  5. My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one is stuck on green screen. I tried hard reset and it's still not working: Green screen of death on Xbox one 9a566f76-64fe-4f84-bffc-ca4e9b615cc2
  6. Xbox One stuck on green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck on green screen: I turned in my Xbox and it was stuck on green screen then I restarted my Xbox by turning it on with the controller. I pressed on the home button until there was a vibration then I pressed on the...
  7. Xbox stuck at a green screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox stuck at a green screen: My xbox is stuck at a green screen and it won't work now do I did it I've tried almost everything dac223de-80ae-4323-aa22-4850293163a3
  8. My Xbox One keeps getting stuck on green screen on start up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One keeps getting stuck on green screen on start up.: Why does my Xbox One keep getting stuck on green screen as it starts up after power off state? I have been facing this issue around a month after i bought the unit (second hand) about 6 months...
  9. Xbox One stuck on green start up screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One stuck on green start up screen: My husband's friend is having an issue where his Xbox One gets stuck on the start up screen. He has factory reset it many times but it doesn't help. What can he do?...
  10. How do I fix my XBox when it is stuck on the green loading screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my XBox when it is stuck on the green loading screen?: I came back to my room and turned on my Xbox to find it stuck on the green loading screen! What might be wrong with it, and what can I do to fix it? I have already tried turning it on and off, and...