So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

Discus and support So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Brian Mauro, Feb 24, 2024.

1. Brian Mauro
    Brian Mauro Guest

So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even...

So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even though i have enough gamer score the website still says I dont. Can anyone help. I tried refreshing the page and restarting my devices.

:)

Brian Mauro, Feb 24, 2024
  2. Darren6696 Win User

XBox Ambassador Program

I can't become an xbox ambassador even though I met all the requirements
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Ambassador application

Hi there Plumb Loco

What device are you trying to apply on?. A fellow ambassador has said the requirements for become an ambassador there might be problem with the device you are trying to apply on. So lets see if we can get to the bottom of it if you meet the requirements
    or not there is even an advertisement appearing on xbox one consoles you can try apply on that way (it has appeared on the sponsored tab on xbox one a few times)
  4. Frankalore the Merci Win User

Game

5. mz2much22 Win User

Becoming an Xbox Ambassador

I followed the link you posted and after I click become an ambassador I am told I meet all requirements. So i click join but nothing happens.
  6. PacketShipper Win User

Xbox Ambassador

I would agree with above, check to ensure your account meets all of the requirements:

Copied from blog-ambassadors <dot> xbox <dot> com

=====================================

Becoming an Xbox Ambassador is easy as 1, 2, 3 – no really, it is. There are just three requirements you must meet to be accepted into the program.

• Be 17 years of age or older
    • Have a Gamerscore 1500 or higher
    • Have no enforcement actions on your Xbox Live account within the last year
    =====================================
Thema:

1. So my xbox profile meets all of the requirements to become an xbox ambassador but even... - Similar Threads - profile meets requirements

2. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  3. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  4. Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox profile have to suck now?: My avatar hasn't displayed on my profile for months. Xbox changed the way they store items you had in your activity feed as a money grab to get PC users to buy into their Office products,...
  5. Can I make a fan made Xbox profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I make a fan made Xbox profile: I wanna make a Xbox fan made profile picture and want to send it to you so you can make it an official Xbox profile cf4ffc54-4739-4926-b3b5-c328ccdf616e
  6. When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated...: When I try to sign in to the xbox 360 emulator it says that there’s no profile associated with my email even though it has one I've tried everything and it still says it...
  7. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox profile forever in offline mode?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox profile forever in offline mode?: So I have a buddy who has been in offline for the past 8ish years. He has tried absolutely everything, unplugging his console and resetting, buying a new xbox, logging onto other xbox’s and going...
  9. party icon isnt showing up on friends profile

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party icon isnt showing up on friends profile: About a week and a half ago friend a on their xbox profile it stopped showing the headphones icon next to their name signifying that they're in a party. I can't view who's in their party or join...
  10. How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I transfer game save data from one Xbox profile to another Xbox profile?: I made a new account because have been using my dads Microsoft account, and I can't figure out how to transfer my data. aa01aabb-9203-4ff0-a160-c0742a4fbc6b