So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570

Discus and support So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just don't know what to do and it just said this error code 0x80070570 while it was trying to update and its a used refurbished console so it doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trever M, Apr 18, 2024.

1. Trever M
    Trever M Guest

I just don't know what to do and it just said this error code 0x80070570 while it was trying to update and its a used refurbished console so it doesn't have like any accounts on it or my account either, I don't what to do and I tried to register it but it said it didn't recognize the console ID so I don't know how to register it if it's a repair problem since it doesn't recognize the Console ID

:)

Trever M, Apr 18, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Trever!
    On the contrary, thank you for your trust and patience.

If you don't have any further questions, please have a lovely day/night.
    Best regards.
  3. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Trever! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with your console.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

- Are you getting a "There was a problem with the update" along with this error code? if so, do you see an option to "Skip & stay offline"?
    - Do you have any external storage units plugged into your console?
    - Is your console connected to the internet via WiFi or network cable?

May I ask if you tried registering your console using its serial number instead of the Console ID? This can be found at Settings > System > Console info, or on a sticker on your console.

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  4. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Trever! Thank you for your reply.

In addition to what you've tried so far, I'm afraid my only suggestions are to try a wired connection, a different network, or the Offline System Update. If you can't try these or they fail to resolve the update problem, I'd suggest taking your console back to the store to see if it can be exchanged for another unit.

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  5. Trever M Win User

So I did the 5 minutes and it didn't work and as for the serial still no luck but I'll try again and I don't have any way to connect to a wired internet connection
  6. - AJ - Win User

Hi, Trever!

Thank you for confirming that. For a moment, I thought your console couldn't display the startup troubleshooter.

May I ask if you have already tried performing an Offline System Update via a USB flash drive? To do this you need a Windows-based computer and a USB flash drive with a minimum of 6GB of storage space formatted to NTFS.

For your reference, I'm referring to the procedure outlined at: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/offline-system-update

I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
Thema:

1. So my Xbox one S keeps saying error code 0x80070570 - Similar Threads - keeps saying error

2. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  3. I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to play the hive ( online game) and it keeps saying “error while downloading...: It’s on a PlayStation btw not Xbox b19d3f41-d1a4-4116-bc53-b11faead4336
  4. keeping getting error code 0x89235107 saying try again later. It has been 3 day

in XBoX Accessibility
    keeping getting error code 0x89235107 saying try again later. It has been 3 day: keeping getting error code 0x89235107 saying try again later. It has been 3 day a7929611-3eb4-4c9b-992f-7ccf825bf375
  5. I keep getting the error code 0x80830003, saying I have no more room for save data, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting the error code 0x80830003, saying I have no more room for save data, but...: I get this error every time it tries to sync my games and apps when I load them up. Every game does it. I have over 100 gb free. To fix it, I’ve tried power cycling my console multiple times, I’ve...
  6. How can I install forza horizon 5 if it keeps saying "an error occurred on our end".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I install forza horizon 5 if it keeps saying "an error occurred on our end".: I'm on windows 11 and tried everything I could find everywhere and it still was stuck on 1% and then said "an error occurred on our end", it still doesn't want to download ,what can I do?...
  7. My xbox one won't install a game it keeps saying installation stopped and returns error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one won't install a game it keeps saying installation stopped and returns error...: My xbox one won't install a game it keeps saying installation stopped and returns error code 0x80073cf9 and uninstalling it just leads back to installation stopped, console is 6yrs old now....
  8. I keep getting error in NBA 2k that says “you do not meet the requirements to have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting error in NBA 2k that says “you do not meet the requirements to have a...: I keep getting error in NBA 2k that says “you do not meet the requirements to have a MyPlayer account and play online”. I have my sons on my family account and am getting this error for each of...
  9. Submit button for privacy settings keeps erroring and saying "an unexpected error occured"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Submit button for privacy settings keeps erroring and saying "an unexpected error occured"...: I recently got my account compromised in Minecraft Java while playing a minigame and got all my stuff stolen, and the people who took it still have access to my account. When I tried disableing...
  10. I keep getting an error while trying to set up a console in my xbox app. It'll say an error...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting an error while trying to set up a console in my xbox app. It'll say an error...: I'm not sure what else there is to do. 6b76ec8e-7b3e-4a11-814a-6b1ff7e015a0