So my x box series x keeps turning off or crashing while I play madden 23 … do I need a new...

Discus and support So my x box series x keeps turning off or crashing while I play madden 23 … do I need a new... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox crashes a lot while playing madden 4467354d-6423-4112-9d79-0c9fafd9d712 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Manuel Chavez2, Mar 1, 2023.

1. So my x box series x keeps turning off or crashing while I play madden 23 … do I need a new...

Xbox crashes a lot while playing madden

:)

Manuel Chavez2, Mar 1, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

So my x box series x keeps turning off or crashing while I play madden 23 … do I need a new x box anyone know a fix for this ? Thanks

Hi, Manuel. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the following steps one at a time to resolve the issue:

Solution 1: Do a power cycle to clear the cache of the console

1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.

Solution 2: Check for any pending game updates.

Go to “My Apps & Games”, select Madden 23, and press the more options button. From the list, select “Manage game & add-ons” and then “Updates”. Any updates will be available here.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

Solution 4: Do a factory reset

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console info.

3. Select Reset console.

4. Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. marcus ⁢ Win User

My game keeps crashing in the of games for Madden 24. How to fix this problem?

Had this same issue, cant finish a game or even the 1st quarter without crashing. Sometimes it even turns off my whole xbox lmao. Series X.. Tried every possible solution, then had the game refunded since it was unplayable. Just downloaded Madden 23 since its on game pass and it crashes too LOL
  4. tsd18 Win User

Redeeming code for Madden 23 from NFL season tickets

Madden NFL 23 Xbox Series X|S
  5. AdamAlassaad Win User

Xbox Series X shutting down while playing COD Cold War

I’m having the same problem man, although I don’t believe it’s an Xbox Series X issue. I haven’t bought next gen and am still only on the Xbox One X and my game constantly crashes ONLY while playing Cold War. I have no clue how to fix my own issue but
    for Series X users I hear that turning off Ray Tracing is an easy temporary fix. I’ve also heard that this issue has been breaking peoples Series X so you might just want to hold off on playing until they release a patch.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Cannot see friend list on Madden 2023 to play someone online

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today Shaun

Just to confirm, when you say “Xbox X” do you mean Xbox series X?
    I ask this because if you have the Series X/S edition of Madden 23 and your son has the Xbox one edition you’re not going to be able to play with him

Both need to use the same edition
Thema:

So my x box series x keeps turning off or crashing while I play madden 23 … do I need a new...

1. So my x box series x keeps turning off or crashing while I play madden 23 … do I need a new... - Similar Threads - box series keeps

2. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  3. My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Microsoft X-box Series S suddenly stopped connecting to our home wifi network. Help?: Our home wifi seems to work with phones, laptops, etc...but it just stopped allowing my X-Box Series S to connect. Cannot figure out way and have tried all the steps I can find recommended....
  4. Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox Series S controller be replaced if it came out of the box faulty/broken: I want to know if it's too late to replace it, sense it came faulty It was paid for and I wasn't expecting it to have broken analog sticks, hope it can be replaced it's the only controller. I...
  5. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  6. X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box Series S Cannot connect to internet in china: Hi, I live in mainland china and just brought a Xbox series s over from Australia and it doesn’t connect to the internet. Because of this I can’t play any online games update games or get new...
  7. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  8. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  9. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  10. Does the factory reset on X Box Series S deletes the local save data if I choose "keep the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the factory reset on X Box Series S deletes the local save data if I choose "keep the...: So I can't play any game right now because of error 0x87e50033, and it seems like the only solution for this is a factory reset. If I do this and select "keep the game files", does it keep the...