So my old account got permabanned for a picture of a kitten sleeping on my arm, you could...

Discus and support So my old account got permabanned for a picture of a kitten sleeping on my arm, you could... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im curious what everyone thinks of getting banned for a kitten picture (an actual cat) cause that happened to me last year... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Papa libidine, Aug 17, 2023.

1. So my old account got permabanned for a picture of a kitten sleeping on my arm, you could...

Im curious what everyone thinks of getting banned for a kitten picture (an actual cat) cause that happened to me last year

:)

Papa libidine, Aug 17, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

So my old account got permabanned for a picture of a kitten sleeping on my arm, you could tell it was a kitten too, what do y'all think? If need proof just ask an I'll send the same pic

Hello Papa libidine,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, the reason of getting your account permanently banned is due to inappropriate picture. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern in a timely manner.

Before we proceed any further, we would like to set your proper expectation that Enforcement actions are solely handled by Xbox security team and none from our live support channel and support here in community forum cannot assist suspensions or enforcement actions. What we can do to help is to provide related information regarding with your concern. If you need assistance with an active enforcement action, it may qualify for the case review process and you can submit a case review.

Permanent banned of the account is not taken lightly. It is only issued after a thorough investigation determines that a severe violation of our Microsoft Services Agreement and Community Standards for Xbox has occurred on the service. If the behavior demonstrated on an account is egregious, a permanent suspension may be issued regardless of the number of strikes on an account.

For more general information about Xbox enforcement actions, see the links below:

Thank you for understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

3. Papa libidine Win User

So my old account got permabanned for a picture of a kitten sleeping on my arm, you could tell it was a kitten too, what do y'all think? If need proof just ask an I'll send the same pic

I tried appealing, was denied, I got the picture as well when I send it to someone and they have mature filter it even says may contain potentially offensive content, this was before the new enforcement thing as well
  4. Dubstep Kittens Win User

Halo 4 Console and Limited Edition Unboxing

Sounds like a kittens way. They are so cute you just want to cuddle with them and then they take full advantage of you and use you as a sleeping device. Making them the master and you the slave! ONE DAY THEY WILL CONTROL US! That or I am just sleep deprived.
  5. Daniel6591 Win User

Was suspended for ever?

[quote user="Dubstep Kittens"]

Ahh the old "My Grandson 's account" trick. So why not tell us the truth kid, what did you do?

[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5RtlpXsl8k&feature=related
  6. KindGryphon Win User

Accessing an old banned account.

Hi there.

I was wondering if there is any way to access my old account which has been permabanned?

I've been playing on my current account for almost 10 years and I've recently been re-discovering some older games. I would like to have a browse at my old purchases on that account but back when I was young and dumb I managed to get slapped with a permaban
    for modding the profile.

If it is possible to access this or get the ban lifted (wishful thinking), please let me know.

Cheers
    If the ban occurred less than 1 year ago you could try filing for a case review but since you admit you modded your account it likely would just get upheld anyway (case reviews are for if you think your ban was made in error) If the ban occurred more than
    1 year ago then there is nothing that can be done.
Thema:

So my old account got permabanned for a picture of a kitten sleeping on my arm, you could...

1. So my old account got permabanned for a picture of a kitten sleeping on my arm, you could... - Similar Threads - old account got

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  4. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  5. Help, my old account got hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, my old account got hacked: I searched all the possible microsoft articles, but can't find anything that I can use to recover my account. My account don't have a security code, only have an email that has been changed, and...
  6. Old account got hacked, now I have lost all of my purchases

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account got hacked, now I have lost all of my purchases: My previous account got hacked and will not enable me to access it as the email and password have been changed. Because of this I have lost all of my purchases on the account. What do I do?...
  7. I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on my old account which got hacked, made a new account and now it won't let...: Unsure what I need to do to sort this as I'm unable to log back into my old account, have I lost the ability to play my games unless I buy them again? 71f3c28b-5689-4b1c-92ae-91d66de0d4b7
  8. we had an account on our old xbox but the cpu or gpu messed up so we got a new one but we...

in XBoX Accessibility
    we had an account on our old xbox but the cpu or gpu messed up so we got a new one but we...: can someone please help me 67eaa890-a82e-4efd-8cf1-376105b14565
  9. How old do you got to on be to Have an XBOX LIVE Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How old do you got to on be to Have an XBOX LIVE Account: I was recently thinking about making my son an XBOX LIVE Account and was wondering what the age requirements are so i know if I should make him an Account or not Can anyone help me with this?...
  10. Hello my old account got deleted and I can't linked my Microsoft account to my PSN

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello my old account got deleted and I can't linked my Microsoft account to my PSN: Hello my old account got deleted and I can't linked my Microsoft account to my PSN 9af6cf91-84e5-4b1f-94a8-fa591257923f