So my gmail on my xbox doesn't exist I put it I. Wrong and I don't know how to change it...

Discus and support So my gmail on my xbox doesn't exist I put it I. Wrong and I don't know how to change it... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Does anyone know wo to change it 79ed4b44-24ec-4248-b8c3-0393234ff5d4 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Therisingdemon N, Apr 4, 2023.

1. So my gmail on my xbox doesn't exist I put it I. Wrong and I don't know how to change it...

Does anyone know wo to change it

:)

Therisingdemon N, Apr 4, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

So my gmail on my xbox doesn't exist I put it I. Wrong and I don't know how to change it into wha it it actually is

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

If you have forgotten a gamil account then you need to go through Google recovery process

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/7682...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information
  3. NightFury711 Win User

How do I change the parental email address associated with a child account?

Hey, so I'm trying to accept the terms of use update for Xbox Live but I need my dads email password for it. The problem is that I put in the wrong email so the email I put in technically doesn't exist. So now I don't know it and he doesn't know what the
    password for this email is? Is there anyway I can change the parent email for my account without having to put in the password we don't know to change it?
  4. boydgrossii Win User

Need help changing windows live Id primary e-mail.

None of those worked. When I go to create a live id using my gmail account, I get a message that it is already taken. When I try to change my e-mail account to my gmail, I get a message that reports that it is unavailable. When I try to reset my LIVE
    password for my GMail account, I get a message that says the e-mail is correct or doesn't exist.
  5. pseudo.Random Win User

Mojang account uses a gmail account that no longer exists, so any verification cannot be completed.

Unfortunately, the gmail account doesn't exist, so there is no way to prove my ownership of the account.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

I don't know what gmail I used for my microsoft account

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your account problem.

Sorry to hear about what happened there, email is really important for us to recover the account and if you forget that, you may also try retrieving your log in email using an alternate email or phone through this link:

https://account.live.com/username/recover

Just a heads up, it will be very difficult to get the log in information if you only know the gamertag because what is important there is your email address that you use for that account.
Thema:

So my gmail on my xbox doesn't exist I put it I. Wrong and I don't know how to change it...

1. So my gmail on my xbox doesn't exist I put it I. Wrong and I don't know how to change it... - Similar Threads - gmail doesn't exist

2. My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft gmail has been hacked and i can't log into anything and now its been deleted i...: Please help me i can't login to play minecraft because the accounts been deleted 2815c3de-34bc-4a66-9c68-a0ab5f2f44c4
  3. trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    trying to add new gmail/alias to my Microsoft account: Hello, I’m trying to add a gmail/alias to my Microsoft account but every time I try it always says, “There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this...
  4. When i try to sign in with gmail it takes me to my old hotmail that i dont use for gamepass

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to sign in with gmail it takes me to my old hotmail that i dont use for gamepass: Hi i recently changed my pc and when i was setting it up it merged my Gmail and Hotmail and now i can't access my main game pass account and it takes me to my 2018 game pass account which I don't...
  5. how can I allow my son to sign in to his Xbox without using my Gmail account password. Is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how can I allow my son to sign in to his Xbox without using my Gmail account password. Is...: is there a temporary code or passcode that can be used on my son's Xbox for him to sign into it versus using my Gmail and my password I prefer not to give my son my password to my Gmail account...
  6. Hi Microsoft verificaition code is not sending to my Gmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi Microsoft verificaition code is not sending to my Gmail account: I've followed every step through trouble shooting can I talk with an agent please? 04a58b66-9cb5-4e54-bcf9-6922964448fa
  7. How do I get back into my account- I have access to the gmail it’s under.

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get back into my account- I have access to the gmail it’s under.: My account is sign in blocked as I forgot my passwords. The verification email is not an email I recognize and the standard email is my gmail which I still have access to. I’ve tried recovering...
  8. How can I take my gmail away from another account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I take my gmail away from another account?: I was trying to add a new gmail for my Microsoft account because i’m using an old gmail i’ve made, but every time I try to add it, it tells me it’s already in use. Now, I have never made a...
  9. Minecraft- When i tried to sine in i put my Gmail and I put the code and all and when i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft- When i tried to sine in i put my Gmail and I put the code and all and when i...: I was trying to find in end I did it said please check your Internet connection end I did have Internet so I don't know what happened * Changed to a question 51b715f8-695e-46ea-8ea6-68417672a3c6
  10. I used a gmail account to sign up for xbox live and it doesn't work now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used a gmail account to sign up for xbox live and it doesn't work now.: I made an account, both are on my console, not this account, I added xbox live gold to it with the trial, and I used a gmail account to do it. Now, I made an attempt to sign into the live.xbox...