So my friend is named Deadlys Son I got proof I'm not for sure if he was hacked tho Maybe Mods?

Discus and support So my friend is named Deadlys Son I got proof I'm not for sure if he was hacked tho Maybe Mods? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; He might of been hacked but he showed me this thing I got a image but I don't know hes never talked about it he might of been hacked Imgur... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FinalSparkz, Dec 20, 2016.

1. FinalSparkz
    FinalSparkz Guest

So my friend is named Deadlys Son I got proof I'm not for sure if he was hacked tho Maybe Mods?

He might of been hacked but he showed me this thing I got a image but I don't know hes never talked about it he might of been hacked Imgur

:)

FinalSparkz, Dec 20, 2016
  2. DOS/DDOS

Someone named [Mod Removed] hacked my account and got my credit card i need help please ban him he has been hacking my friends and their devices plus he changed my password on my computer

Dr Pepper 9918, Dec 20, 2016
  3. fr0gm4st3R
    fr0gm4st3R Guest
    [REMOVED - DO NOT POST OTHER GTS]

A person named [REMOVED - DO NOT POST OTHER GTS] said he would hack me if I didn't let my friend borrow Modern Warfare 2! I know he is a Hacker/Modder because I've seen him play before. If he did Hack me, which I'm pretty sure he is not, it would be completely
    unfair to let him take my account away. I'm just posting this to make sure my account is safe and to make sure that if he is a Hacker, that he is stopped.

fr0gm4st3R, Dec 20, 2016
  4. Dr Pepper 9918 Win User

DOS/DDOS

Someone named [Mod Removed] hacked my account and got my credit card i need help please ban him he has been hacking my friends and their devices plus he changed my password on my computer
  5. F4llout3Dude Win User

Reporting People

a person named [Mod Removed] said he was gonna ask his friend to ban me because i used a soundboard in a message to play with him he was my friend but then he deleted so he said he will ask his microsoft friend to ban and say i hacked and
    lie i dont know how to hack or mod please help me with this person?
  6. MATTHEW B 1212 Win User

Someone is hacking my Internet! Please help :( they don't stop

hey listen i don't know how to post on my own forum but i need helps someone on xbox named
    [Mod Removed] in threatning to hack me and said in 5 hours he would hack me a few minutes later he said 4 hours and 56 minutes and i have the proof. i know you said not to state names or gamertag but i have proof and the solution is to ban
    him or suspend his account so plzzz help me before its too late i think i have like 3 hours before he said he would hack me
  7. BillDevon Win User

My Son has a series S and an XBox Ultimate Pass for my grandson to use...

I dont know how exactly its been setup. Basically my son bought the console for the 8 year old to use at home, and got the account. He knows the login, but I'm not sure if its in my Sons name or my Grandsons. Probably in my Sons name, as he is the Dad, but the account is for the use of the child.

I'm not trying to 'beat the system' at all. Just wanted to make sure that he could still play the games he likes at home, when he is over here too.
  8. Chris Sder Win User

How can I get my permanently banned account un-banned?

I know the person that hacked u his name is Rodriguez and he also hacked my account he's in juvie now tho also Xbox pls unban me
Thema:

1. So my friend is named Deadlys Son I got proof I'm not for sure if he was hacked tho Maybe Mods? - Similar Threads - friend named Deadlys

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. Curious questions about xbox friends list and names?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Curious questions about xbox friends list and names?: Curious questions about xbox friends list and names? My son and were wondering is it possible for xbox to have the option to nickname our favorites friends to play with. Especially the ones that...
  6. Curious questions about xbox friends list and names?

in XboX Insiders
    Curious questions about xbox friends list and names?: My son and were wondering is it possible for xbox to have the option to nickname our favorites friends to play with. Especially the ones that we talk to and play with on a daily basis. submitted...
  7. how do i stop seeing mine/my friends xbox user names in playstation worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i stop seeing mine/my friends xbox user names in playstation worlds: there has been an issue i been having for quite awhile where instead of seeing my playstation name or my friend's playstation names we only see our microsoft/xbox users, and when i try to invite...
  8. I don’t have a name change and I need one cuz my friend changed my gamertag with out me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don’t have a name change and I need one cuz my friend changed my gamertag with out me...: My friend come over when I was playing xbox and he changed my username when I went downstairs and now I have no name changes so I need another one could someone help me please...
  9. i need to find my old friend who changed his name

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need to find my old friend who changed his name: is there anyway i can find my old friend he changed his name a while back and i have never been able to find him since. dd4c6f4a-6df0-4b73-9097-4fe62c26546f
  10. when i join xbox chat my friend gets cut off and says next to his name connecting

in XBoX on Windows
    when i join xbox chat my friend gets cut off and says next to his name connecting: Hi All im on PC and my mates are on xbox one s and we can all talk to eachother no problem through xbox chat. Another mate got an xbox one x a few days ago and he can talk to my mates on xbox one...