So, my fortnite crew won’t let me purchase it. I have been told it may be on the billing...

Discus and support So, my fortnite crew won’t let me purchase it. I have been told it may be on the billing... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fortnite crew doesn’t work. Talked to epic. They had said it may be on the billing side. d1f4f649-0ddf-4836-8cfa-93b67bd41358 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Troy Kehoe, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Troy Kehoe
    Troy Kehoe Guest

So, my fortnite crew won’t let me purchase it. I have been told it may be on the billing...

Fortnite crew doesn’t work. Talked to epic. They had said it may be on the billing side.

:)

Troy Kehoe, Dec 11, 2022
  2. aidenlecastre Win User

can’t refund fortnite crew

It won’t let me request a refun for fortnite crew, it just doesn’t show up.
  3. Georges C. Win User

So, my fortnite crew won’t let me purchase it. I have been told it may be on the billing end although everything is fine. May someone help me please? Conversation #22421916

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Troy, this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and neither your account, we can not specify the real reason or accurately check this issue your Fortnite Crew

To effectively clarify this issue, it is necessary that you contact Microsoft support directly via chat, so they can check what is happening with your account.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
  4. CarTzy Win User

Fortnite Crew no longer listed in Xbox Store, resulting in “You already own this” prompt causing Error upon renewal attempt due to no longer being listed in Store/My Subscriptions.

Hello,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

You can subscribe to Fortnite crew inside Fortnite from either the item shop or battle pass tab.

Your subscription is associated with the platform on which you purchased it (your “primary platform”) until it is cancelled. the Fortnite crew subscription is not transferable between platforms.

To claim the current month’s crew pack, you may need to log in from your primary platform if it has been more than 30 days since your last login from that platform. assuming you’ve done this, you’ll receive the crew pack items automatically as long as you’re an active subscriber.

Be sure to choose the platform (e.g., playstation, xbox, nintendo switch) you purchase your subscription on carefully. you’ll be able to access the crew pack items you receive from the subscription across different platforms, but the v-bucks you receive may not be redeemable on other platforms.

Source: Fortnite Crew | Monthly Subscription - Fortnite

If you are having issues with your Subscription, it would be more beneficial to open a ticket with Epic Games with your concern.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. If you need further assistance, please let me know.
  5. KENAN KURT1 Win User

Bought fortnite crew but doesnt show on my epic games account.

hey Oskayra thanks for your response

i contacted epic games and they told me i need to actually login with an xbox to fortnite to claim. but i dont have an xbox. i only used microsoft because i was having trouble paying in epic games with my credit card. they told me i should request a refund for fortnite crew here, so, is it possible to get a refund?
  6. ChasenEddie Win User

Fortnite crew won’t let me cancel subscription

I'm trying to cancel fortnite crew and it's not even showing in my subscriptions to cancel but have been charged 11.99 for the past three months and the charges are in the billing history.
Thema:

1. So, my fortnite crew won’t let me purchase it. I have been told it may be on the billing... - Similar Threads - fortnite crew won’t

2. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  3. Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I purchase Fortnite crew from the tab on Fortnite?: I've tried to buy Fortnite crew directly from Fortnite, and I keep getting an error that says "Oops. Not sure what happened there. Please try again later." I can purchase anything else just fine,...
  4. Can I get a full refoumd of the fortnite crew?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I get a full refoumd of the fortnite crew?: My brother brought the FortniteCrew on my account but it was unnecesarry e9b41a12-e8bf-4b6d-a3cc-84088451361c
  5. Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew Pack. Did not receive anything: I bought the Fortnite Crew, the skin and the rocket pass have a checkmark, but I did not get anything. And there is a huge button telling me to rejoin but idk what to do. Will I get my items? What...
  6. I have paid for Fortnite Crew, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for Fortnite Crew, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the payment: I have paid for my Fortnite Crew subsciption, but it keeps telling me there is a problem with my payment 0f1b63d8-73a1-4190-b804-7989588e873d
  7. How do I cancel the fortnite crew help plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel the fortnite crew help plz: Can someone help me I am on xbox c9ff39d1-dff4-49cf-b737-33994217d669
  8. Fortnite crew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite crew: I have 15$ in my account and when I try to purchase Fortnite crew it continues to ask me for a billing method 96bd58dd-49ce-4d47-99ff-16fb5381eeac
  9. Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the...: It won’t let me join even tho I’ve got the money in my bank 4dcf159e-e1c6-4210-9a6f-43eaeb81f67b
  10. I need a refund on the fortnite crew pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need a refund on the fortnite crew pack: I bought the crew pack like 2 days ago and a changed my mind and i need a refund 800f9ba8-9e9f-4812-8fcc-5cc8621c5305