So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

Discus and support So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by leroy michilsen, Jun 8, 2024.

1. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now?

:)

leroy michilsen, Jun 8, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was told, it told him to go to xbox home, what now?

Hi, Leroy! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you and your brother are experiencing issues redeeming a gift card.

If you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

- To clarify, was the redemption of this code successful? If so, there should be a record of this on your brother's order history at: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

- Does your brother play on a PC or an Xbox console?

- Was this a gift card for the game itself, or an add-on like Minecoins?

-------

Due to the nature of your query, I find it important to offer a friendly reminder that this is a public forum and personal information should not be posted here. Please make sure not to accidentally reveal any personal information in the form of text, pictures, or other media.

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Um amigo meu fez uma compra de cartões presentes para poder por o game pass ultimate ,mas só que não caiu até agora ...sabem quanto tempo pode levar para cair ?
    Do you mean he sent you a gift over the xbox and you tried to redeem it? And says error? Because gift cards redeem immediately unless there is an error

If you mean he bought you a gift card and sent you an email with the code

If HE doesnt live in the same region as you thats the issue

Gift cards are region locked

So foreign currency cards can be redeemed however you wont see the balance as your account region does not match

[Translation - Do you mean he sent you a gift over the xbox and you tried to redeem it? And says error? Because gift cards redeem immediately unless there is an error

If you mean he bought you a gift card and sent you an email with the code

If HE doesnt live in the same region as you thats the issue

Gift cards are region locked

So foreign currency cards can be redeemed however you wont see the balance as your account region does not match]
  4. Cashaun Win User

Minecraft Realms

My friend recently got an Xbox gift card for his birthday, and he wants to use it to buy Minecraft Realms Plus. He plays on MCPE, is there any way for him to redeem it?
    Hello Ella!

If your friend would like to redeem a gift card - try heading over to
    here
    . but unfortunately, you cannot buy items with an Xbox gift card on a iOS or android device. Try buying it on a Xbox!

If my friend redeems the gift card in the link you sent, will he be able to redeem it on mcpe, or does it have to be on Xbox?

Unfortunately,

He would have to use an Xbox or a Windows 10 PC with Minecraft for Windows 10 Installed.
  5. LouDeFonzo Win User

gift card not working

so I went to the store today and bought a $50 gift card and redeemed it and it still shows my balance as $2 as before can some one please help me because this is wrong and I don't know what to do I need help..!!!!!!!!
    Same thing here. My son tried to redeem a $25 gift card it hung for 30 minutes. Finally he hit cancel and then tried to redeem it once again and he received an error code that the card had already been redeemed. The $25 was never placed in our account.
  6. ellaphant3 Win User

Minecraft Realms

My friend recently got an Xbox gift card for his birthday, and he wants to use it to buy Minecraft Realms Plus. He plays on MCPE, is there any way for him to redeem it?
    Hello Ella!

If your friend would like to redeem a gift card - try heading over to
    here
    . but unfortunately, you cannot buy items with an Xbox gift card on a iOS or android device. Try buying it on a Xbox!

If my friend redeems the gift card in the link you sent, will he be able to redeem it on mcpe, or does it have to be on Xbox?
Thema:

So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was...

1. So my brother bought a minecraft gift card, he tried redeeming it at microsoft which he was... - Similar Threads - brother bought minecraft

2. If I my brother bought the vault edition of MW3 and is game sharing with me is it possible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I my brother bought the vault edition of MW3 and is game sharing with me is it possible...: I’m am game sharing MW3 with my brother and wanted to get the skins but don’t want to have to spend the extra 100$ to get the game and vault pack can I just buy the vault edition upgrade...
  3. Hello, so my little brother bought bedwork edition from android accidentally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, so my little brother bought bedwork edition from android accidentally: Hi, So my My mom said to my little brother of 6 year old to buy, minecraft from pc but he bought it from bedwork Im not looking for Refund I just to want to get java edition so my little brother...
  4. My little brother bought vc without me knowing and I jus found out a couple days ago, he...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My little brother bought vc without me knowing and I jus found out a couple days ago, he...: My little brother bought vc without me knowing and I jus found out a couple days ago, he did it awhile back and did it again recently, I got denied for a refund but please I really need it back....
  5. Can't download a game my brother bought with his home account on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download a game my brother bought with his home account on my Xbox One.: So basically, my brother is the home account on my xbox and I'm the home account on his console. That way we can share our games, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. It usually works...
  6. I just bought game pass ultimate but I want to know if my brother can use it on his account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just bought game pass ultimate but I want to know if my brother can use it on his account: If I have one xbox and two accounts and only one account has an xbox game pass ultimate subscription can the other use the sam subscription bdf98a8d-0ee4-4434-a4ae-7c71d2ffd3aa
  7. I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...: I also tried to refund my purchase but i cant even do that too for some odd reason, i would appreciate the help if anyone could help me with this problem. 796a9621-b772-430c-ad89-95d113901996
  8. I can't play the destiny dlc The Taken King that i bought on my brother account in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the destiny dlc The Taken King that i bought on my brother account in my account: i bought the dlc's of destiny in my brother account and now i bought the live gold and create my account,but i can't play the dlc in my account.I need help. cd039622-c4bf-469b-8839-7193ffee17ad
  9. Fivedeadman12 wasn't bought my little brother lied so he don't get in trouble

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fivedeadman12 wasn't bought my little brother lied so he don't get in trouble: Hello my little brother got on my account some how and posted be bought the account to get it unmuted etc it's not s bought account I'm the original owner Matt and has had this email 10+yrs now...
  10. i bought a gold car of 1 month with the credit card of my brother, they charge it but i dont ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a gold car of 1 month with the credit card of my brother, they charge it but i dont ...: My brother gave me his credit card and I try to buy 1 xbox live gold of one month but they told me that it was an error so i didn´t get it but in the historial of the credit card appears two...