So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...

Discus and support So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I mean what the freak what's wrong about and as fare as I can tell it won't let me appeal it at least I can't find it. I did nothing wrong xbox come... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jayden Newton, Dec 27, 2023.

1. So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...

I mean what the freak what's wrong about and as fare as I can tell it won't let me appeal it at least I can't find it. I did nothing wrong xbox come on. Someone explain please?

:)

Jayden Newton, Dec 27, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head admin on the site"

Hello Jayden N, My name is Oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

I tell you in advance so that there are no misunderstandings, this is a public forum for user-to-user support. We are users who help other users. We do not work for Microsoft and do not have access to any user accounts.

I'm sorry to hear that your Xbox account has been suspended.

I understand that you are frustrated and disappointed, and I would like to help you solve this problem.

Based on the information you have provided me, it appears that your account was suspended for an inappropriate comment.

You can file an appeal, if your suspension is not permanent, the appeal will not be accepted, if it is permanent, follow the following steps:

Sign in to the Xbox website.

Click the "Support" link at the bottom of the page.

Click "Appeal a suspension."

In your appeal, you must provide information about the context of the comment you made for which you were suspended.

You must explain why you think the comment was inappropriate.

You can also provide evidence to support your argument.

If your appeal is approved, your account will be reactivated.

If your appeal is denied, your suspension will remain in progress and you will have to wait.

As for getting rid of the suspension without filing an appeal, there is no guarantee that this will work.

http://enforcement.xbox.com/

Please note that Support cannot assist in cases of banned accounts (Ban/Suspension) nor can an appeal of a temporary ban be filed. If a client arrives with a problem that their account is temporarily suspended, unfortunately this cannot be appealed and they must wait for the suspension to end (In the same way, the Enforcement link is sent to them and it is explained to them).

Merry christmas.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. HaloMaster701 Win User

Xbox live

I have a worse problem, i got suspended for 2 days, its a comm ban, but im on a child account cuz i cant get family sharing turned off, can someone remove my ban? What happened was i got into a fight with my friends, got mad and couldnt control myself
    cuz i have ADHD and autism, which meant i said bad things to them and one of them (Masterofall491) reported me and then started trash talking to me, three minutes later i was suspended.
  4. Elaine6W Win User

He keeps on falsely reporting me

I know, the first time we argued we both swore and stuff and he reported me and i got suspended. Then, when i asked him why he reported me and i asked him to 1v1 me on fortnite he reported me again! That was a false report because i had said anything bad
    to him! Then i got suspended over a false report. I was unsuspended two days ago then yesteray i was in a party with my friend and i got reported and suspended! I havent even talked to him?

so what youre basically saying is that even he reported me because of something i said, and i get suspended for it, he can keep on reporting me for the same thing i said? Even after i have already being suspended for it? If so, thats so unfair and unjust!
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Why did my Xbox account get a communication suspension

To add to what Smwutches said:

The ONLY way to get suspended is for someone to report you.

If someone did report you their would be two ways to know

1. If that person told you they reported you

2. If you got a suspension.

There HAS to be a report made for the enforcement team to investigate and determine if you violated the code of conduct before they can suspend you.
  6. JUSTgamEEZ41 Win User

banned for know reason

I got suspended for 2 days for calling someone a [mod removed] even tho they said go back to fortnite bot which genuinely insulted me I SWEAR THE REPORTING SYSTEM IS BFOKE THEY SHOULD JUST GET RID OF IT
Thema:

So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...

1. So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head... - Similar Threads - account got suspended

2. my account got suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*** 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  3. My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support

in XBoX on Windows
    My Rewards account got temporarily suspended and I can't contact support: I went to redeem some points the other day and I got a pop up saying my account is temporarily suspended. I can't remember anything I've done wrong, and when I go to the Contact Support link...
  4. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  5. My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft rewards account got suspended?: Hi everyone looking for help my Microsoft rewards account got suspended I didnt do anything wrong and when I try to do a support ticket to Microsoft if won't let me....
  6. my account got suspended?

in XBoX on Windows
    my account got suspended?: hey why is my account suspended? 5f1d2915-ac66-43ef-9ac1-10a2dacdbff8
  7. I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...: I got banned for no reason and I didn't do anything my friend has my account but idk why I'm banned 3db47d36-eddc-47c6-9f14-d22ccdc1fff5
  8. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...
  9. My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it...: My account got suspended for my profile picture and I want to submit a appeal for it because it’s a pie with a face carved into it 94528221-8ebf-4033-a12e-1a665751476d
  10. My account got suspended for no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got suspended for no reason: Hello!I’ve uploaded a new profile pic and my account became suspended almost immediately,but my picture didn’t have anything in it that should of gotten me suspended. No drugs,no...