so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games

Discus and support so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today is September 1, yes Starfield, So long-term game update support again ugh, sure but first: 1. NO AMD TECH SUPPORT, they cost WAY MUCH MORE... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CoolLKK PS, Sep 2, 2023.

1. CoolLKK PS
    CoolLKK PS Guest

Today is September 1, yes Starfield, So long-term game update support again ugh, sure but first:

1. NO AMD TECH SUPPORT, they cost WAY MUCH MORE PERFORMANCE USAGE NOT EVEN JUST STARFIELD (Force CPU run at high frequency, and about AMD GPU, FSR is not useful when u using NVIDIA or INTEL GPU), I HAVE ENOUGH, AT LEASE BRING INTEL TECH TEAM, THEY MUST HAVE WAY MUCH MORE SOLUTIONS;

2. EVERY XBOX GAME MUST HAVE A TARGET, WHAT GAME TYPE AND CORE THE DEV TEAM ARE GOING TO MAKE, REPLACE OLD TECHNOLOGY, BCZ IM PRETTY SURE STARFIELD USING MANY OLD TECHNOLOGY! EVEN NOT SUPPORT DLSS IN ORIGINAL GAME???

THAT'S IT, FIX UR GAME!

Update: i just watched some videos, community already made a mod bring DLSS and XeSS back to this game, AT DAY 1 GAME LAUNCH

:)

CoolLKK PS, Sep 2, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games, yes about Starfield and New Forza Motorsport

I'm really not sure what the issue is here. Starfield is locked to 30fps because it is very CPU heavy, it's just as heavy on PCs, and also PCs with intel processors.
  3. CoolLKK PS Win User
  4. CoolLKK PS Win User

so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games, yes about Starfield and New Forza Motorsport

ok i fixed CPU and GPU problem by using AMD CPU and NVIDIA GPU with some community mods.

* btw my 9900K always 100% bcz im not check my background, Windows Security are running quick scan, my bad.

But still not improve my Game Framerate even i swap my CPU and GPU, CPU are fine now, but GPU are running always 100% but only about 45 FPS (Updated), What The H are this game using so many GPU usage.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

No one is using your Xbox to mine crypto

Open world games are extremely CPU intensive. This is their nature, and it's not going to change.

Forza is an entirely different kind of game, made by entirely different people, on entirely different engine and assets, with entirely different design goals. You can't make any comparisons between them

The entire console industry runs on AMD CPU and GPUs, and so yes they will be involved with development of the big games. Whether it's AMD or Intel doesn't make a lot of difference in usage. AMD and their predecessors at IBM (AMD purchased their CPU division) have been the architects behind every game console for nearly 20 years.

If your computer doesn't meet minimum specs, I suggest you look into saving up for an upgrade. They're not going to make it magically more efficient to the point where they're going to lower the requirements significantly.

The real problem is that the PC gamers emphasize the GPU only, and I've seen people buying 4080s for an i7-4790, a CPU that's 10 years old and hopelessly bottlenecked by it. If you have done something similar, this may be the root of your problem. Check your GPU manufacturer website for recommended minimums
  6. Mikewarrior Win User

What Game(s) Are You Looking Forward To The Most On Xbox One

[quote user="Tzar of kaos"]

So ?

The problem is not Microsoft but you....You bought a 360 for what?

Their new IP from 1st party dev ?

You're lost you don't even know why you will buy a next gen console.

[/quote]
    Not lost at all... 1st party is really the main gaming aspect separating both console's library of games. How many times have we seen a one time 360 console exclusive made by a 3rd party dev eventually come out on the other system this gen? = Quite a few
    times. (Bioshock/Mass Effect/Oblivion)
    I bought the 360 going off the exclusive 1st party games Microsoft brought to their XBOX last gen. So yes I was very let-down by Microsoft forgetting why many became an Xbox fan in the first place... Sadly, it seems they have completely forgotten.
Thema:

1. so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games - Similar Threads - microsoft here's problem

2. Here why I think Microsoft should acquire Warner bros Discovery, inc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Here why I think Microsoft should acquire Warner bros Discovery, inc.: For sources, here: https://www.reddit.com/r/MediaMergers/comments/wdt0lz/what_if_microsoft_acquired_warner_bros_discovery/?rdt=55770&sort=new, please read all of this and also check the link. The...
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sets of of orders of Vbucks here in Microsoft I logged in on My Fortnite account...: Hi I bought 13,500 x 12 orders of Vbucks but upon opening My XSS Fortnite account I only received 7 orders that updated on My fortnite wallet there is still a remaining total of 5 orders....
  5. Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i got an bug here since Mojang sold Minecraft for Microsoft they sent me here to get...: My account is no longer available to be entered it's just said you can't join that account does not exist anymore even though I have purchased it I got VIP+ on hypixel and other place's and actual...
  6. Why can't I download Gummy Drop to my tablet? Had it before on here via Microsoft. Says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I download Gummy Drop to my tablet? Had it before on here via Microsoft. Says...: Can't play Gummy Drop to my tablet from Microsoft's store. Site says I have it but there is no play button 70bb2328-1d0b-483f-8fa9-51ca1865316c
  7. Why is there no Paramount+ app available in the Microsoft Store on my Xbox One here in...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there no Paramount+ app available in the Microsoft Store on my Xbox One here in...: -Searched Microsoft Store for “Paramount+” to download Paramount+ app on my Xbox One. -Tried various spellings and descriptions of the app. The app does not appear. -Located in Morinville,...
  8. Hey microsoft! when does the microsoft reward robux will be here again? thank you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey microsoft! when does the microsoft reward robux will be here again? thank you: Hey microsoft! when does the microsoft reward robux will be here again? thank you 324c87cf-0ad5-4f6c-97b9-456cad8fd40d
  9. My digital game Unturned won't work, I've tried everything and I got sent here by microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    My digital game Unturned won't work, I've tried everything and I got sent here by microsoft...: I've tried everything my digital game unturned has not been working since the recent update that they sent out I've tried Microsoft I've tried all troubleshooting nothing looks Microsoft sent me...
  10. HERE IS HOW YOU FIX YOUR MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PROBLEM

in XBoX Accessibility
    HERE IS HOW YOU FIX YOUR MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PROBLEM: Go to the title screen of minecraft and go to settings then profile. From there you will be able to change and sign out of your minecraft profile and into your new, if you cant invite friends then...