So me and my friend both have an Xbox and it won’t let either of us join the others world...

Discus and support So me and my friend both have an Xbox and it won’t let either of us join the others world... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So me and my friend both have an Xbox and it won’t let either of us join the others world (yes we have Xbox live) why is it doing this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Liltracer0425, Jan 30, 2023.

1. So me and my friend both have an Xbox and it won’t let either of us join the others world...

So me and my friend both have an Xbox and it won’t let either of us join the others world (yes we have Xbox live) why is it doing this?

:)

Liltracer0425, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Liltracer0425 Win User

So me and my friend both have an Xbox and it won’t let either of us join the others world (yes we have Xbox live) why is it doing this?

When we try to join it says it’s unable to connect to world we have tried everything we know to try to fix it but it just won’t work
  3. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and hope you are doing well.

With regards to your issue, can you tell us what is the error message you are both getting when joining other world?

There are 2 common reasons as to why it will not allow you to join. First is if the user don't have active Xbox Live Gold but since you have one this shouldn't be the case. Second is due to the settings of your account.

For the second part, I suggest to also check via https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/Settings/Home page then go to "Privacy & online safety" settings. Here go to the Xbox One tab and make sure to allow the multiplayer option.

Looking forward to hearing back from you so we can further assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  4. Ben4724 Win User

Sorry to hear about that! If all are good on the settings or link I provided, let us try some other steps if it is okay with you.

1. Try to re-add your friend. (Just remove them from your friend list and add them back)

2. Reload your private world.

To do this "Go to the Worlds tab and choose one of your Worlds."

Evoke the menu and choose "Save & quit"

Back to the main menu and click the "Friends tab"

After doing so try joining his world or ask him to join yours to see if same issue persist.

Also, I suggest to check your Xbox One NAT type. It should be open in order to avoid issues joining multiplayer games. Here is the link on how you can check it https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Looking forward to the result Liltracer0425.

Thanks!
  5. Scp1096 Win User

Minecraft

Our versions are the same and I dont believe either of us are in beta. We were both able to join another friends world but for some reason we cant join each others worlds. Someone please help
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Locating Server~ Minecraft

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue.

From your description, it sounds like the issue might be stemming from your friend's saved world since you can both join general servers, you can join other friend's servers, and nobody else seems to be able to join your friend's personal server.

What device is your friend playing on? Have either of you create a new world for testing to see if you can join each other at all?

It could be that the world is corrupted and hangs when trying to join multiplayer.

I would also recommend a hard reboot of both devices.
Thema:

So me and my friend both have an Xbox and it won’t let either of us join the others world...

1. So me and my friend both have an Xbox and it won’t let either of us join the others world... - Similar Threads - friend both won’t

2. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...
  3. Somebody has botted my friend and I with a bunch of followers and we are both worried and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody has botted my friend and I with a bunch of followers and we are both worried and...: A random from our game joined our party and send over 5000 bots to both mine and my friends account at the time of writing this we are both concerned about getting a ban from our account for...
  4. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...
  5. I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series...: I cannot join my friend nor can he join me in xbox one games. We both have xbox series consoles. f8b46043-3d91-4bb2-9867-388c6e3a7c7c
  6. What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...: For the past few days, I noticed both my Xbox app on cellphone and PC is missing "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass", and I don't know the cause. This is the first time seeing it goes...
  7. Why does my friends or my Xbox say "this game can not be cross play" when we srs both on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my friends or my Xbox say "this game can not be cross play" when we srs both on Xbox?: My Xbox as well as my friends is not letting us play games together. It keeps on saying this game is not cross platform but we are both on Xbox and we have tried to change our settings and we have...
  8. I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t join my friends server. We’re both on ps5 and I always get the cannot connect to...: I can’t join my friends world on ps5. I get cannot connect every time. What can I do? 9f9f7314-8f02-44a0-b283-7dd6c41d44c6
  9. I cant play with my friend from pc to ipad we both are using bedrock edition on the latest...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play with my friend from pc to ipad we both are using bedrock edition on the latest...: I cant join my friend on pc to ipad both on bedrock i tried repairing and its all on the same version 313699db-7488-4406-83e3-32f03d6600a4
  10. it keeps unfriending one friend , keep giving us both the error of unable to add each other

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    it keeps unfriending one friend , keep giving us both the error of unable to add each other: it keeps unfriending my friend/roommate and it keeps giving us both the error of unable to add each other and it proceeded to delete all are messages from back in 2018 when we were finally able we...