So mad right now

Discus and support So mad right now in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so I've just gone to redeem my Xbox Live code which is acnowledged and just yells me error ? 016f44c2-3315-4de5-8185-052082f77949 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MouseyEarth0797, Dec 21, 2017.

1. So mad right now

so I've just gone to redeem my Xbox Live code which is acnowledged and just yells me error ?

:)

MouseyEarth0797, Dec 21, 2017
  2. Lqndon
    Lqndon Guest
    im so mad right now

Sorry to here you friend was banned but try posting in My account was suspended and see what their response is!

Lqndon, Dec 21, 2017
  3. brfield
    brfield Guest
    im so mad right now

That means he more than likely got into a lobby with a mod of some sort for ill-gotten gains. Or something as simple as a software modification for the game making it vary from stock.

brfield, Dec 21, 2017
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

So mad right now

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account, the console and code all match region (and language sometimes) wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    Contact Us | Xbox Support they can do a more indepth look into this issue.

5. WPAK Win User

So mad right now

Hi there,

Remeeming errors can be caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check if your billing information is correct at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and also check
    http://account.microsoft.com/services for any outstanding amount issues, these need to be sorted prior to being able to redeem codes.

After that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

Also check that the Xbox Live account, the console and code all match region (and language sometimes) wise, using different regions for any of them cause issues too.

If you can't find anything wrong and it is still not working, best thing to do is to contact official Xbox Support via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us they can do a more indepth look into this issue.
  6. brfield Win User

im so mad right now

That means he more than likely got into a lobby with a mod of some sort for ill-gotten gains. Or something as simple as a software modification for the game making it vary from stock.
  7. sirdeco Win User

im so mad right now

Subject:Response to forums post

The account "itz my puncake" was suspended for engaging in cheating. The conduct that caused this suspension may include, but is not limited to:

- Utilizing unauthorized hardware/software/account modifications to gain an advantage or disrupt the competitive landscape of Xbox LIVE

- Exploiting game vulnerabilities or glitches to gain an unfair competitive advantage

- Network interference or manipulation

- Intentionally playing with someone who is using unauthorized software or methods

To help avoid future account suspensions, please review the Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct and the Terms of Use here:

http://www.xbox.com/Legal/CodeOfConduct

http://www.xbox.com/Legal/LiveTOU

Subject: Response to Your Forum Post

Apologies, but this forum is solely for the purpose of learning the reasoning behind individual Xbox LIVE account suspensions, not to debate their duration or validity. The suspension will stand as issued. but my friend did not do that im 100% sure
  8. Lqndon Win User

im so mad right now

Sorry to here you friend was banned but try posting in My account was suspended and see what their response is!
  9. sirdeco Win User

im so mad right now

they just cant face they got it wrong
Thema:

So mad right now

1. So mad right now - Similar Threads - mad right

2. Monster madness Battle for suburbia

in XboX Insiders
    Monster madness Battle for suburbia: Can you see if monster madness battle for suburbia can be added on Xbox series x backwards compatible submitted by /u/Select-Floor608 [link] [comments]
  3. Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.: i have Diablo 3 eternal collection and as normal player one of my early game achievements was killing Leoric and getting The Mad King's End achievement but then. after time passed i noticed...
  4. The Xbox regain account quiz thingy is driving me mad.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox regain account quiz thingy is driving me mad.: Right so my accounts email is my dad's and randomly one day he just couldn't access it because it said there was suspicious activity. Now I can't get into my account. I've tried the quiz but...
  5. Monster madness: battle for suburbia

in XboX Insiders
    Monster madness: battle for suburbia: I know games aren't being boosted out for backwards compatible as much anymore but monster madness: battle for suburbia would be pretty solid! submitted by /u/DMGSPECIAL [link] [comments]
  6. My gamer pic was literally kid rock mad at a rainbow that was approved as a gamer pic for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer pic was literally kid rock mad at a rainbow that was approved as a gamer pic for...: My gamer picture that was kid Rock marching towards a rainbow mad with a gun in his hand was approved over 6 months ago as a gamer picture and I had no issues for that time even though people were...
  7. I am mad about Xbox Enforcement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am mad about Xbox Enforcement.: I am mad about XBOX LIVE Enforcement. This is all a joke, i have just finished playing a game after meeting 2 griefers in my game session. After i came back, i went to play another session, and i...
  8. I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they...: I got into this argument with a older person on Xbox like a hour ago and I got really mad at Xbox and I hope they don't delete my Xbox account please 3c91312a-f52d-4617-9f68-164d97b0fbde
  9. So mad right now! I Feel Cheated! MICROSOFT

in XBoX on Consoles
    So mad right now! I Feel Cheated! MICROSOFT: I dont know about anyone else but i feel like i have been cheated...How can they release an Elite system with a 1tb hard drive elite controller and matte finish which is much improved than what us...
  10. im **** so mad right now i made it on july 31st 2010 gt LandmarkCELTC i even have friend on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    im **** so mad right now i made it on july 31st 2010 gt LandmarkCELTC i even have friend on ...: Service Request Number: [MOD REMOVED] Dear Declan, Hello again. I would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us in regards to your Xbox Live account password reset request....