So mad right now! I Feel Cheated! MICROSOFT

Discus and support So mad right now! I Feel Cheated! MICROSOFT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can't wait for a Xbox one slim......Just to read. more stupid rant threads. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J A Y S 0 N 8 7, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest

Can't wait for a Xbox one slim......Just to read. more stupid rant threads.

Tzar of kaos, Nov 7, 2015
  2. I got my Xbox One a few weeks after release. I've played on it pretty much daily since.

I easily have gotten hundreds of hours of fun, gaming and entertainment from it. All that time and enjoyment has value to me. If you place that little value on your entertainment time, that you'll complain and feel cheated over a price drop or a better bundle
    or whatever, which the entire gaming world knew was inevitable... sounds like it's time to find a more satisfying hobby or pastime.

A Blue Illusion, Nov 7, 2015
  3. I am happy with my 500GB system. I use the Kinect for voice commands and I find that great. I don't know why you feel cheated.. things get upgraded all the time, and when they do people like you act like it's a new thing that never happened before.

aRagingCanadian, Nov 7, 2015
  4. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest

I bought a 50" plasma 6 years ago and paid a $1000...... I want a refund!

kingvas78, Nov 7, 2015
  5. I'd want a refund on a plasma tv too, lol.

Learn from your mistake....don't be an early adopter next time!

As soon as I got my iphone 6+ last winter it was old news and everyone was talking about the upcoming S. I don't even give it any thought anymore really. I upgrade about every 2 years. I don't get all caught up feeling bad about my phone being outdated
    because to me, it's still an amazing piece of technology and I love it. I'll still love it in a year when I upgrade. I keep all my old iphones. So mad right now! I Feel Cheated! MICROSOFT :p

A game console is different though...it's well worth waiting if you can hold out. My Ps4 is only a 500 gig, but I really only have 2 giant games on it....Witcher 3 and DA: I. I'm leaving them on my drive. I still have 300 gigs of space, so I'm not sweating
    it. Oh yeah...I also have "The Last of Us" on there, which I haven't played yet. Not sure why! Someday I will get around to it.

BizarroMantis, Nov 7, 2015
  6. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    All the new system offers that is new is a hybrid SSD memory drive that loads the consoles UI and games a few seconds faster than a original console.

The only benefit I can see from the bundle is the new fancy controller which is available to buy separately anyway.

Auswulf, Oct 31, 2018
  7. aRagingCanadian Win User

I am happy with my 500GB system. I use the Kinect for voice commands and I find that great. I don't know why you feel cheated.. things get upgraded all the time, and when they do people like you act like it's a new thing that never happened before.
  8. Daft Badger Win User

So you bought an electrical product at launch

thinking there would never be an upgraded version of that product released at a later date?

My day one 500gb xbox one does everything that the 1tb console does except it has less storage space so it's far from obsolete.
  9. BizarroMantis Win User

I'd want a refund on a plasma tv too, lol.

Learn from your mistake....don't be an early adopter next time!

As soon as I got my iphone 6+ last winter it was old news and everyone was talking about the upcoming S. I don't even give it any thought anymore really. I upgrade about every 2 years. I don't get all caught up feeling bad about my phone being outdated
    because to me, it's still an amazing piece of technology and I love it. I'll still love it in a year when I upgrade. I keep all my old iphones. :p

A game console is different though...it's well worth waiting if you can hold out. My Ps4 is only a 500 gig, but I really only have 2 giant games on it....Witcher 3 and DA: I. I'm leaving them on my drive. I still have 300 gigs of space, so I'm not sweating
    it. Oh yeah...I also have "The Last of Us" on there, which I haven't played yet. Not sure why! Someday I will get around to it.
  10. Tzar of kaos Win User

Can't wait for a Xbox one slim......Just to read. more stupid rant threads.
  11. Galactic Geek Win User

Okay, so you're mad that you had a whole 2 years of fun gaming when compared to people who just bought a newer console?

...and for the record, there's ALWAYS going to be a better product on the horizon, but you can't predict the future and simply wait for it to show up when it might never show up in the 1st place. Get whatever makes you happy now and that will last. I'm guessing
    your current console, OP, has done that. Don't get mad over something you have no control over - it's pointless and will only yield unhappiness for you.
Thema:

1. So mad right now! I Feel Cheated! MICROSOFT - Similar Threads - mad right Feel

2. Monster madness Battle for suburbia

in XboX Insiders
    Monster madness Battle for suburbia: Can you see if monster madness battle for suburbia can be added on Xbox series x backwards compatible submitted by /u/Select-Floor608 [link] [comments]
  3. Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.: i have Diablo 3 eternal collection and as normal player one of my early game achievements was killing Leoric and getting The Mad King's End achievement but then. after time passed i noticed...
  4. The Xbox regain account quiz thingy is driving me mad.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox regain account quiz thingy is driving me mad.: Right so my accounts email is my dad's and randomly one day he just couldn't access it because it said there was suspicious activity. Now I can't get into my account. I've tried the quiz but...
  5. Monster madness: battle for suburbia

in XboX Insiders
    Monster madness: battle for suburbia: I know games aren't being boosted out for backwards compatible as much anymore but monster madness: battle for suburbia would be pretty solid! submitted by /u/DMGSPECIAL [link] [comments]
  6. My gamer pic was literally kid rock mad at a rainbow that was approved as a gamer pic for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer pic was literally kid rock mad at a rainbow that was approved as a gamer pic for...: My gamer picture that was kid Rock marching towards a rainbow mad with a gun in his hand was approved over 6 months ago as a gamer picture and I had no issues for that time even though people were...
  7. I am mad about Xbox Enforcement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am mad about Xbox Enforcement.: I am mad about XBOX LIVE Enforcement. This is all a joke, i have just finished playing a game after meeting 2 griefers in my game session. After i came back, i went to play another session, and i...
  8. I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they...: I got into this argument with a older person on Xbox like a hour ago and I got really mad at Xbox and I hope they don't delete my Xbox account please 3c91312a-f52d-4617-9f68-164d97b0fbde
  9. So mad right now

in XBoX on Consoles
    So mad right now: so I've just gone to redeem my Xbox Live code which is acnowledged and just yells me error ? 016f44c2-3315-4de5-8185-052082f77949
  10. im **** so mad right now i made it on july 31st 2010 gt LandmarkCELTC i even have friend on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    im **** so mad right now i made it on july 31st 2010 gt LandmarkCELTC i even have friend on ...: Service Request Number: [MOD REMOVED] Dear Declan, Hello again. I would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us in regards to your Xbox Live account password reset request....