So mad right now! I Feel Cheated! MICROSOFT

Discus and support So mad right now! I Feel Cheated! MICROSOFT in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I dont know about anyone else but i feel like i have been cheated...How can they release an Elite system with a 1tb hard drive elite controller and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by J A Y S 0 N 8 7, Nov 6, 2015.

1. So mad right now! I Feel Cheated! MICROSOFT

I dont know about anyone else but i feel like i have been cheated...How can they release an Elite system with a 1tb hard drive elite controller and matte finish which is much improved than what us early adopters are stuck with...i had faith that kinect would
    be utilized but it has clearly been abandoned so all,its good for is signing us in automatically. I wanna trade my Day One system in for and elite bundle..what good did that $500 purchase do for us...nothing kinect just collects dust..nobody is gonna buy
    it separately for extra money..just feel cheated man and me and my friends have been strong xbox supporters but this is leaving us with an already obsolete system i spent my $500 i should have an elite system and controller i can do without the kinect cause
    clearly microsoft isnt even pushing it to be needed anymore..just steaming im not alone i know others must feel the same

:)

J A Y S 0 N 8 7, Nov 6, 2015
  2. Photonimus
    Photonimus Guest
    I FEEL CHEATED!!!

And when you say you replaced your console, if it's just the 4GB model, it wont play without purchasing an official 250 GB or 320 GB HD.

Photonimus, Nov 6, 2015
  3. WPAK
    WPAK Guest
    WPAK, Nov 6, 2015
  4. Mr Boozyhead
    Mr Boozyhead Guest

Why is your console obsolete?

Mr Boozyhead, Nov 6, 2015
  5. FullHornet
    FullHornet Guest
    Its not OP is just mad because people that waited and did not buy the console on day one are getting better bundles. Another Self Entitlement thread. Been awhile since one of these.

FullHornet, Nov 6, 2015
  6. Goatsnatcher
    Goatsnatcher Guest
    Stupid thread is stupid.

Get so sick of seeing crap like this.

Goatsnatcher, Nov 6, 2015
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    So you bought an electrical product at launch

thinking there would never be an upgraded version of that product released at a later date?

My day one 500gb xbox one does everything that the 1tb console does except it has less storage space so it's far from obsolete.

Daft Badger, Nov 6, 2015
  8. So mad right now! I Feel Cheated! MICROSOFT

Hello "JAYSON87" So mad right now! I Feel Cheated! MICROSOFT :)

This has always been the cycle of game systems So mad right now! I Feel Cheated! MICROSOFT :)

The longer a person waits on jumping into the next console generation (Xbox 360 to Xbox One), the better the deal that this person is going to get because the console manufacturer is trying to attract these customers (the ones who didn't jump into next generation
    immediately).

The same thing can be said about games, getting the game the very day that it comes out will incur a cost on the first year that it is out.

Henceforth, buying that same exact game one year after it is released will usually include DLC which for free that early adaptors had to pay for.

If a game has a lot of DLC, this is a good tactic to use on having to avoid buying that games season pass and DLC not included in the season pass.

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "JAYSON87" So mad right now! I Feel Cheated! MICROSOFT :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Nov 6, 2015
  9. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    JAYSON87 ....

So say you didn't buy a day one console and would have waited until the Elite system with 1TB Hard Drive. What might you say in 6 months, 1 year from now when they release ( just an example ) another Elite System with a 2TB Hard Drive and for the same price
    or less?

Like others have said, how is your console obsolete? Has it stopped playing games, connecting to Xbox LIVE?

Sorry but people that feel cheated really need to get a grip. I can't see you ever being happy because what you pay today will be more than you pay later on. Just the way the world works.

Lofty Who, Nov 6, 2015
  10. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    At least you got to enjoy the console for nearly 2 years before the people who waited for the Elite bundle. My Day 1 console does the same thing as the Elite console at least.

I wouldn't use the word "cheated". The word "disappointed" would be more appropriate.

brandiesel1, Nov 6, 2015
  11. DWoodbine
    DWoodbine Guest
    The console has been out for 2 years now, so obviously they're going to release new bundles to try and entice more people to buy their console, that's business. So I don't see how you feel cheated, it's still the same console. If you want to get the Elite
    than sell your console and put it towards getting the new one.

DWoodbine, Nov 6, 2015
  12. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    "I should have an elite system and controller"

Um they didn't have the elite system when the Xbox One was released. Are you serious?

Trade your day one system in at Gamestop for $250.00 towards an elite system.

vikingland1, Nov 7, 2015
  13. So mad right now! I Feel Cheated! MICROSOFT

Obsolete? Now, I sold my Kinect early but my system is able to play the same exact games. I was able to enjoy the system for all this time before the elite bundle was even available.

Really I EXPECT this stuff to happen. I know that there will be revisions to the hardware. There will be great bundles. But when do I buy in. Imagine buying the elite bundle and then later that was made "obsolete" by a slim type model that was more energy
    efficient, came with an improved elite controller and a game, and a 2 tb hdd. Should I again feel cheated or realize I had used the system for 2 years already and enjoyed some great games and had a great time?

And this kind of thing is why Apple sells so many iPhones. I know people that buy every single year for that slight upgrade. And they say they do not need certain things that are or where missing. Soon as the next model has that it is great and they need
    that. It is part of the marketing strategy at Apple. Not only that but most electronics improve with each model. Even the PS4 has had a revision that is much better than my consoles which get hotter then they should really.

Guerrero Ultimo, Nov 7, 2015
  14. I can't believe Apple either. I bought the IPhone 5 and guess what? 2 years later they brought out the IPhone 6 and it's bigger and faster. This is just ridiculous. I feel cheated.

Mogwai Warrior, Nov 7, 2015
  15. Okay, so you're mad that you had a whole 2 years of fun gaming when compared to people who just bought a newer console?

...and for the record, there's ALWAYS going to be a better product on the horizon, but you can't predict the future and simply wait for it to show up when it might never show up in the 1st place. Get whatever makes you happy now and that will last. I'm guessing
    your current console, OP, has done that. Don't get mad over something you have no control over - it's pointless and will only yield unhappiness for you.

Galactic Geek, Nov 7, 2015
Thema:

1. So mad right now! I Feel Cheated! MICROSOFT - Similar Threads - mad right Feel

2. Monster madness Battle for suburbia

in XboX Insiders
    Monster madness Battle for suburbia: Can you see if monster madness battle for suburbia can be added on Xbox series x backwards compatible submitted by /u/Select-Floor608 [link] [comments]
  3. Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.: i have Diablo 3 eternal collection and as normal player one of my early game achievements was killing Leoric and getting The Mad King's End achievement but then. after time passed i noticed...
  4. The Xbox regain account quiz thingy is driving me mad.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox regain account quiz thingy is driving me mad.: Right so my accounts email is my dad's and randomly one day he just couldn't access it because it said there was suspicious activity. Now I can't get into my account. I've tried the quiz but...
  5. Monster madness: battle for suburbia

in XboX Insiders
    Monster madness: battle for suburbia: I know games aren't being boosted out for backwards compatible as much anymore but monster madness: battle for suburbia would be pretty solid! submitted by /u/DMGSPECIAL [link] [comments]
  6. My gamer pic was literally kid rock mad at a rainbow that was approved as a gamer pic for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer pic was literally kid rock mad at a rainbow that was approved as a gamer pic for...: My gamer picture that was kid Rock marching towards a rainbow mad with a gun in his hand was approved over 6 months ago as a gamer picture and I had no issues for that time even though people were...
  7. I am mad about Xbox Enforcement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am mad about Xbox Enforcement.: I am mad about XBOX LIVE Enforcement. This is all a joke, i have just finished playing a game after meeting 2 griefers in my game session. After i came back, i went to play another session, and i...
  8. I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they...: I got into this argument with a older person on Xbox like a hour ago and I got really mad at Xbox and I hope they don't delete my Xbox account please 3c91312a-f52d-4617-9f68-164d97b0fbde
  9. So mad right now

in XBoX on Consoles
    So mad right now: so I've just gone to redeem my Xbox Live code which is acnowledged and just yells me error ? 016f44c2-3315-4de5-8185-052082f77949
  10. im **** so mad right now i made it on july 31st 2010 gt LandmarkCELTC i even have friend on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    im **** so mad right now i made it on july 31st 2010 gt LandmarkCELTC i even have friend on ...: Service Request Number: [MOD REMOVED] Dear Declan, Hello again. I would like to thank you for taking the time to contact us in regards to your Xbox Live account password reset request....