So I've been playing Bully: Scholarship Edition and had passed all 5 levels on all 10...

Discus and support So I've been playing Bully: Scholarship Edition and had passed all 5 levels on all 10... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need to know if I need to restart my save to 100% if I can't do the task for failing 5 classes. I have already passed all 5 levels of all 10 classes... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nvrdo wick, Jul 11, 2023.

1. nvrdo wick
    nvrdo wick Guest

So I've been playing Bully: Scholarship Edition and had passed all 5 levels on all 10...

I need to know if I need to restart my save to 100% if I can't do the task for failing 5 classes. I have already passed all 5 levels of all 10 classes without failing once, and since the game does extra classes you can attend, I was wondering if you could fail those extra classes and it would count for the 100% of Bully. Please let me know as it would be an amazing help.

:)

nvrdo wick, Jul 11, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: