So it seems this got deleted this was anyone else annoyed with Xbox,

Discus and support So it seems this got deleted this was anyone else annoyed with Xbox, in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Yeh you ain't gonna silence me Xbox if a moderator removes this post it just shows me your looking to silence me from what speaking my mind about being... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GraveWolfsbain, Apr 30, 2024.

1. So it seems this got deleted this was anyone else annoyed with Xbox,

Yeh you ain't gonna silence me Xbox if a moderator removes this post it just shows me your looking to silence me from what speaking my mind about being annoyed with the recent changes on Xbox, with rewards the home page and the ultimate chores we have all been given,

You have changed gaming into a chore and some moderator thinks their gonna silence me

Weekly streaks gone after 5 years 1 week away from 270 weeks and another reward,

Tasks are chores everyday taking the fun from gaming right outta Xbox,

Home page changed to a ad zone for more money for Xbox,

I used to be a Xbox gamer now I am not I have cancelled my sub,

This is a playstation household now when in the past I would've said my Xbox was my go to console,

My last post was better but some moderator decided what because I'm slamming Xbox to remove it

Free speech and you want to silence me as someone with disabilities n mental health problems who has a problem with Xbox as it is and even put a complaint in about it

Let get one thing straight you won't silence me I will continue to re add this post and other posts like it, copy n paste, if you delete it I'll re add it, if you block me I'll jsut wait until I can re add or just call up n give you Xbox dafties it over the phone, i have a right to a complaint about thing what do you think this is Russia where its for as I say or else naw mate I'm Scottish n never will work like that

You've changed Xbox into not anything for fun but a chore everyday and I'm not happy about it or the home page or free games or rewards,

So delete this again why don't you silence me from Speaking out against the overlords of Xbox if you want but it will only be a temporary measure I'll take this Kuch further, I only want my voice heard at Xbox to be taking seriously as a gamer for 35 years who used to live Xbox and has now grown to despise it,

:)

GraveWolfsbain, Apr 30, 2024
  2. Francia J. Win User

Anyone else got this?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for Microsoft Rewards concerns there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the Microsoft Rewards Team.

To help you, please visit this link and click on "Get Help":

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. doomey Win User

Don't copy that floppy . Borderlands 2 mission

Nvm. Please delete. Got it now, for anyone else struggling with this there's a path I completely didn't see. Doh
  4. Big Nik UK Win User

Does this seem redundant to anyone else?

Your still under NDA till told otherwise! maybe you should have asked this in the private forums!
  5. Epixtactic Win User

Does this seem redundant to anyone else?

I'm not in the program but yes that does seem redundant... I'm kind of foggy on what is actually going to be different. I hope all the suspense is worth it.... to my understanding TMZ will come later in the month but is that like TMZ's web blog, or TMZ's
    daily show? Its like saying BING is coming, and they just slap a BING logo on the search option. I haven't set my expectations to high personally but I can't speak for everybody.
  6. HellbentCRS Win User

The Division beta problems.

Just wondering if anyone else is having lag spiking issues? It seems to happen in the dark zone only for a fraction of a second every 5 - 8 secs. Its not a game breaker but can get a little annoying.
Thema:

So it seems this got deleted this was anyone else annoyed with Xbox,

1. So it seems this got deleted this was anyone else annoyed with Xbox, - Similar Threads - seems got deleted

2. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  3. Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer.exe seem reset itself while playing game after having freezing: It's a little confusing how I explain it, but I'll explain what I can, so this is how every time I play games that are considered heavy, such as COD Modern Warfare 2019, Ghost of Tsushima, and...
  4. Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen with remote play, issue seems to be with resolution: Hi all I have an Xbox series X with a high end 4k TV. When I try and remote play from my Rog ally then I get sound but a black screen If I go I to Xbox settings and change the resolution from 4k...
  5. Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ordered a controller online and it got lost now nobody seems to be able to help: I ordered a custom controller online before xmas (3rd Dec), it was a gift for my son. The delivery tracking seemed to get stuck at the depot and when I called they said they couldn't find the...
  6. My son got a fr.tec formula steering wheel for Christmas but he can’t seem to be able to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son got a fr.tec formula steering wheel for Christmas but he can’t seem to be able to...: Fr.tec formula steering wheel. He is unable to connect this to his Xbox one s, we have the right cable for his controller etc. red light is on wheel but nothing else happening with it. Any...
  7. My freind got mwll the new call of duty and we are sharing my home xbox but I can’t seem to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My freind got mwll the new call of duty and we are sharing my home xbox but I can’t seem to...: My freind got mwll the new call of duty and we are sharing my home xbox but I can’t seem to play the game do you know why? I have been trying for a while now please help me...
  8. I got hacked and i cant seem to get my account back.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got hacked and i cant seem to get my account back.....: Ok, So on friday i get three emails from Microsoft. 1. a new email has been added to my account. 2. my phone number was deleted from my account. 3. the email was deleted from my account.... i also...
  9. i have got rid of my old xbox it was broke got a slim xbox now but i can't seem to sign into ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have got rid of my old xbox it was broke got a slim xbox now but i can't seem to sign into ...: Hi my old xbox broke and I throw it away now I have an xbox slim but when I have gone to sign into xbox live with my details just won't let me enter just says this box this box is not sign up to...
  10. i have got rid of my old xbox it was broke got a slim xbox now but i can't seem to sign into ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i have got rid of my old xbox it was broke got a slim xbox now but i can't seem to sign into ...: Hi my old xbox broke and I throw it away now I have an xbox slim but when I have gone to sign into xbox live with my details just won't let me enter just says this box this box is not sign up to...