So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?

Discus and support So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbbox account had been hacked back in June of 2023 57e3943a-840c-47e1-a16f-730142fef0c1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jovan Oneal1, Dec 13, 2023.

1. Jovan Oneal1
    Jovan Oneal1 Guest

So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked?

My xbbox account had been hacked back in June of 2023

:)

Jovan Oneal1, Dec 13, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Jovan O, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry to hear that someone stole your account. I know how frustrating it can be when this happens. Let's say the only alternative you have at this moment is to submit the account recovery form (Because some time has passed I think it is not possible to recover it, but you can try anyway), I have also been through this situation, so I can give you some recommendations:

The first thing is to enter information that the account has, in case a phone number or card has been deleted, you should simply omit that information and not add it to the form. That said, you can enter the following link:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Please note that Support cannot help recover accounts, but in that case, if you want to contact them and talk in a live chat for more detailed information, you can access the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Please note that this is a Microsoft public forum, where we are gamers like you trying to guide/help other gamers solve basic problems they are having, this means we are not Microsoft employees.

Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/50d0d753-c765-4478-933f-8e005c780dd0

I hope this information has been useful to you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Is there anyway I could get my account unblocked after it's been hacked

Hello Jovan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you would like to unlock your account after it has been hacked. I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. For now, please allow me to do the best I can to address this concern.

1. May we confirm if you can access the hacked account?
    2. Can we ask if the locked account you mentioned was emailed to you or was it an error message? Please provide us a screenshot of the issue.
    3. Lastly, have you already completed the steps from this link: How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account - Microsoft Support?

Account recovery is the very first step to take ownership of the hacked account. If this was successfully recovered, you may proceed to securing the account.

If you failed in the process of account recovery due to lack of access to your security information, unfortunately there is nothing else that can be done by support until you can verify that you are the account owner through the methods we have covered. Maybe it's time to consider creating a new account.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Is there anyway I could get my account unblocked after it's been hacked

Good day!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Paperjoex2 Win User

Will the Parental control leave when I'm 18?

You can promote it when you're 18 AND have access to the account. IF your step-father's WLID has been suspended he'll need to contact WLID support to be unsuspended. Also, when he tried to sign in, there should be an option or some steps to go through to
    try to get it unblocked. Otherwise, it doesn't sounds like you'll be able to gain access to yo account, dawg.
  6. LegalVIOLATER Win User

Communications suspended wrongfully

It won't let me file a case thing, right after the message the case is already been over so i can't get my self unsuspended.
Thema:

1. So is there anyway to unblock or unsuspend my xbix account after its been hacked? - Similar Threads - anyway unblock unsuspend

2. Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anyway to get a console unbanned when it has been banned for no reason: I have recently tried to play Xbox online and have been banned for nothing and was just wondering if Xbox was a waste of time and money if I can just be wrongfully banned out of nowhere with no...
  3. Anyway to fix my black screen of death?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to fix my black screen of death?: My Xbox One will start and load the green logo but just sits on a black screen after that. It will open the three turn off options when I hold the Xbox button on the controller. It also pops up a...
  4. Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I can gain access to my old xbox account. I know the email, just no longer...: Am i able to gain control of my old xbox account, if I know the username and email it was linked to. Even though I don’t have access to that email anymore. dd2e857c-3391-4d7c-b372-25a046952f5c
  5. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  6. I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway...: please help I changed my hz to 120 and my monitor says input not supported and i wanted to try anyway and now i cant see my screen so i can't revert it and i cant reset my monitor without the...
  7. Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyway to stream/screenshare Microsoft Edge for Discord on Xbox?: Is there ANY, absolutely ANY way I could possibly stream my Xbox screen to a discord call? I know that Discord only screenshares GAMES using the actual Xbox-Discord prompt, but me and a couple of...
  8. is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    is there anyway of viewing clips on pc?: trying to get some clips and make a video but the quality is sooo bad from the xbx app anybody know how to get more clear clips or a way i can get them on pc? 8e439341-1bf7-4b53-8676-ccb36739db1b
  9. Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyway to hide bottom of spotify widget?: I don't want the "open spotify". Just everything above it, is this possible, or is there an alternative widget? Example: https://i.imgur.com/nFqwDV0.png submitted by /u/CCEShieldIsReady...
  10. Is there anyway I could get my account unblocked after it's been hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway I could get my account unblocked after it's been hacked: I was wondering if is there anyway of unblocking my xbox account after its been hacked? 6f04f4c4-0011-4455-8d48-31575e4db276