So im trying to buy bo2 season pass on my xbox one but when i purchase, they cant get...

Discus and support So im trying to buy bo2 season pass on my xbox one but when i purchase, they cant get... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; .So im trying to buy bo2 season pass on my xbox one but when i purchase, they cant get authorization but i have money and my bank is allowing me to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JENNIFER hercegovac, Jul 5, 2023.

1. So im trying to buy bo2 season pass on my xbox one but when i purchase, they cant get...

.So im trying to buy bo2 season pass on my xbox one but when i purchase, they cant get authorization but i have money and my bank is allowing me to make purchases, why cant i make the purchase

:)

JENNIFER hercegovac, Jul 5, 2023
  2. xPeacemaker361 Win User

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Season Pass

I have my season pass but it still wants me to pay for my ascendance package. Is this gonna be fixed soon? If not i would like a refund on my season pass and i'll just buy the maps as they come out. To give a bit more information. Im on xbox one. I originally
    got game on xbox 360 and season pass, transferred it all over months ago. Just cant get the new maps.
  3. walkerx Win User

Dlc From 360 to One

does this mean if i buy the season pass for the xbox 360 version (even though not got it) it will work on my xbox one, as when try via the xbox one marketplace it says not available even though it is listed (i can purchase other stuff on it as got the season
    pass for DR3)
  4. ALPHA OMEGA DDS Win User

Telltale Collection On Xbox One Issue

I cant get my season pass for borderland when i buy bundle .. what is going on?
  5. o0 DANNYb0Y 0o Win User

cant set up a match

Im just glad i didnt buy the season pass if i cant join my friends games.
  6. ah343117 Win User

360 & One Season Pass

[quote user="B3nchPress"]

Hi Guys bit of a tricky one,

I want Call of Duty Ghosts but not gonna get my Xbox one till after Xmas. So want to buy it on 360 but also want the season pass, Can i migrate my Season pass from the 360 onto the XBox one when i Get it?

[/quote][quote user="B3nchPress"]

Hi Guys bit of a tricky one,

I want Call of Duty Ghosts but not gonna get my Xbox one till after Xmas. So want to buy it on 360 but also want the season pass, Can i migrate my Season pass from the 360 onto the XBox one when i Get it?

[/quote]Hi there i think i may of found what you are looking for :)

Click
    here
Thema:

So im trying to buy bo2 season pass on my xbox one but when i purchase, they cant get...

1. So im trying to buy bo2 season pass on my xbox one but when i purchase, they cant get... - Similar Threads - trying buy bo2

2. Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX on Windows
    Confusion when trying to buy Guilty Gear 2: Overture on Xbox 360 marketplace: Since the Xbox 360 store is shutting down very soon, I decided a game I wanted to purchase was Guilty gear 2: Overture. (keep in mind that i live in Canada)...
  3. Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I see my gift card when I try to buy something through my Xbox?: It said I redeem it and it shows that I have it on my account but when I try to buy something in game it’s not showing it. 1f4c71a3-4dd3-4bec-8620-c0318a68551e
  4. i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am trying to buy a secondhand Xbox elite series 2 controller but serial number is scratch...: Help needed!! [img] 87282e35-f974-4e09-87e0-97e845ec7ef2
  5. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  6. When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it...: When i try to buy the fortnite crew pass on mobile it asks me to put in my details but it wont let me change my country/ reigon 41f36125-770c-4d8a-81b7-2071d0f26123
  7. Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t the money from the gift card that says I’ve redeemed show up when I try to buy...: I need help with my gift card that says I have redeemed wont let me use the money or show up on my Xbox except for the Microsoft account credit saying it was redeemed...
  8. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  9. I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the...: I redeemed a 5 dollar gift card with my points and I am trying to buy dragon ball the breakers sence it's on sell for 5$ it's not letting buy it with my points 2d8db16b-1ab1-4fd8-a017-7ea66b29be45
  10. Trying to buy Season pass on BO2 won’t let me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to buy Season pass on BO2 won’t let me: When I try to buy the season pass it says premium content is blocked for this profile but I have no age restrictions please help 9e4b4e9f-5409-4c9c-97b3-8e893b20a8f0