So I'm just restarted my Xbox and then I logged back in an I try to type but my onscreen...

Discus and support So I'm just restarted my Xbox and then I logged back in an I try to type but my onscreen... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know how to fix it please help me is my Xbox broken do I need to by a whole new gaming systems? 9e8f8de0-abbf-4c78-af96-dcefd7b87a92 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by David Jennings3, Jun 17, 2023.

1. So I'm just restarted my Xbox and then I logged back in an I try to type but my onscreen...

I don't know how to fix it please help me is my Xbox broken do I need to by a whole new gaming systems?

:)

David Jennings3, Jun 17, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

So I'm just restarted my Xbox and then I logged back in an I try to type but my onscreen keyboard doesn't show I have the large onscreen keyboard on but its still not working is my Xbox broken

We will perform troubleshooting steps first as we're not sure yet on what is causing this or if the console needs to be replaced/repaired.
  3. Francia J. Win User

So I'm just restarted my Xbox and then I logged back in an I try to type but my onscreen keyboard doesn't show I have the large onscreen keyboard on but its still not working is my Xbox broken

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform a power cycle on your console by following the steps below:

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

"1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​"

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
  4. Feraldeus Win User

Starting Xbox 360

So, I transferred my profile to a flash drive, and removed the HDD. It still had the problem when I started the xbox. I put the HDD in again and restarted and it logged right it. I transferred my profile back to the HDD and restarted the xbox to see if it
    was fixed. It logged right back in. I turned the xbox off for an hour or two, and when I turned it back on the same error popped up again. I had a random idea, so I deleted my profile and cleared my cache again (without testing network connection to fix the
    problem) and restarted the xbox. It signed into xbox live with no problems. I redownloaded my profile and restarted the xbox again. It logged right in to XBL. I will post here again if the problem comes back, but I'm starting to think there was some random
    error in my profile that was causing an error when trying to connect to XBL.
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

UPnP not successful

Your NAT Type is determined by your router. The Xbox just shows you the end result.

Try power cycling your router and clearing the Alternate MAC address in the Xbox

If that doesn't work, log in to your router to turn off the feature. Restart the router, then log back into the router to turn UPnP back on and restart the router again.
  6. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

How do I resolve this issue?

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help

Try logging out of your account and logging back in to see if that fixes it. You can also try redeeming through other devices such as the Xbox mobile or desktop app. Try restarting the console as well.

I hope I helped and see you soon.
Thema:

So I'm just restarted my Xbox and then I logged back in an I try to type but my onscreen...

1. So I'm just restarted my Xbox and then I logged back in an I try to type but my onscreen... - Similar Threads - I'm restarted logged

2. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  5. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  6. I'm confused a bit

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm confused a bit: I have just purchased the GTA 5 Xbox series I don't get story mode with it?? [img] bf066514-95b9-42a7-a3af-b1b32ecd6773
  7. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  8. Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so I'm trying to play online/cross-platform multiplayer on my Minecraft account but...: Everytime i go to multiplayer help and nothing there really helps. Please reach out to me about how to fix this I have been trying for so long. 38b8a54e-8bd6-49e0-96bd-304fc186760b
  9. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  10. Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I getting stuck in game chat whenever I start a party or invite someone and then I'm...: My question was in the title. 000f7462-b93c-4241-a2b4-c7a3e1015b0c