So.... I'm having a little problem to solve regarding the whole LICENSE TRANSFER thing.

Discus and support So.... I'm having a little problem to solve regarding the whole LICENSE TRANSFER thing. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having a issue about recovering 2 games that I "bought" (via Gold) 4/5 years ago. Some years ago. I, the person who wrote this post,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RepayableLeaf6, Jul 3, 2018.

1. So.... I'm having a little problem to solve regarding the whole LICENSE TRANSFER thing.

Hello, I'm having a issue about recovering 2 games that I "bought" (via Gold) 4/5 years ago.

Some years ago. I, the person who wrote this post, acquired 2 games via the Gold membership. BUT.... Me and my fully grown boy brain (10 years old) used the License Transfer process on "my" console (me and my sister shared the same console back in the day)
    and, by mistake, transfered my 2 games in to her account. And since then, I'm unable to play them in my own console now.

Any suggestions on how I should solve this ?

:)

RepayableLeaf6, Jul 3, 2018
  2. cannabis154
    cannabis154 Guest
    license transfer

license transfer was not, and how to transfer fact was recorded, the next transfer is possible only after 4 months. please solve this problem is transferred through the console or a remote way!

cannabis154, Jul 3, 2018
  3. ALPHA H2O
    ALPHA H2O Guest
    Manual License Transfer?

I think xbox need to add more license transfers to the whole thing because I need to transfer stuff to my gf's xbox and I cant because I did a license transfer 2 weeks ago to help my friend out

ALPHA H2O, Jul 3, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

So.... I'm having a little problem to solve regarding the whole LICENSE TRANSFER thing.

Nothing can be transferred between accounts. So if you originally downloaded them on your account, they are still tied to your account. A license transfer only transfers games between consoles. So you should be able to redownload them from your purchase
    history if this is for the 360 or they would be under ready to install on the One.

If they are tied to your sister's account that means they would have originally been downloaded on her account.

Smwutches, Jul 3, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Nothing can be transferred between accounts. So if you originally downloaded them on your account, they are still tied to your account. A license transfer only transfers games between consoles. So you should be able to redownload them from your purchase
    history if this is for the 360 or they would be under ready to install on the One.

If they are tied to your sister's account that means they would have originally been downloaded on her account.
  6. jawest78 Win User

How do I transfer game console licenses?

Running the license transfer from the Elite transfers all of your licenses to the Elite. The downloads are so small because they are only refreshing the license for each item rather than downloading the whole thing.
  7. SN00KIE-E5265A2D-A29 Win User

, I have the peacekeeper but no new zombies maps

The license transfer only transfers the license, not the actual content. If you haven't done so already, go into your Download History under Account Management and reinstall the missing content.

Try that and let us know if it solves the problem. =)
  8. ALPHA H2O Win User

Manual License Transfer?

I think xbox need to add more license transfers to the whole thing because I need to transfer stuff to my gf's xbox and I cant because I did a license transfer 2 weeks ago to help my friend out
  9. Puppy Fujo Win User

Xbox 360 downloads borked, i've tried just about everything

I'm a little confused. Are you using an Xbox 360 or Xbox One? In your troubleshooting you've mentioned doing things that aren't possible and haven't mentioned the normal steps one would take to resolve the problem. Things like power cycling your console
    and network connections, removing your profile and putting it back on, factory reset would be the normal steps. You can't roll back updates or transfer licenses for example. So I'm a little confused. Can you please clarify?
Thema:

1. So.... I'm having a little problem to solve regarding the whole LICENSE TRANSFER thing. - Similar Threads - I'm having little

2. I'm having an issue with black ops cold war

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having an issue with black ops cold war: [img] Hello i am having an issue starting up cod black ops cold war it doesnt even let me load into the main menu [img] ill send photos, it tells me i need xbox live. Please help me with this...
  3. I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox: I'm having trouble enabling my alexa to control my xbox for some reason every time i put enable to use and it goes to sign in to my xbox account the website won't come up to let me sign in its...
  4. I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm from India and I have been playing Minecraft since 2016. In india Tiktok is banned. I...: I live in India and I love Minecraft. I want the tiktok cape but tiktok is banned in India please help me Mojang, Microsoft. Please a6727a54-f4c1-4105-ab88-a4bdbd6c89f1
  5. I'm having an issue with my xbox one s with the code error 0x80070002

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having an issue with my xbox one s with the code error 0x80070002: I'm having this issue that the console won't install the games or won't launch them up. Searching for it online gives no solutions. submitted by /u/ohshyyy [link] [comments]
  6. Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, I'm having a problem with my Xbox series S: The Microsoft store app is days in an eternal update, at some point in the update there is an error in which it is (0x87e00017)only that games are installing normally less other apps like Bing,...
  7. I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having audio issues with my Xbox One (chat): Hi everyone For the last week or so I've been having some truly frustrating audio issues. Currently everything works perfectly except for the fact that I cant hear other players speak. I can see...
  8. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  9. I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc.: I'm having an issue with my turtle beach 600 gen 2 USB headset for Xbox. I use it on pc. And it cuts out almost every 20 mins then cuts back on after like 5-10 secs. It's really annoying. I...
  10. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...