So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...

Discus and support So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All it’s saying is that I don’t own the dlcs in my save files on my Xbox one but I got the dlcs downloaded 9c2d703c-a289-49ac-aa0e-a944f5f4137e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matthew Morgan2, Jul 13, 2023.

1. So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...

All it’s saying is that I don’t own the dlcs in my save files on my Xbox one but I got the dlcs downloaded

:)

Matthew Morgan2, Jul 13, 2023
  2. GutsyToaster Win User

Fallout 3 non-GOTY retail disc DLC downloaded but not recognized

The Known Experience Concerns states that the retail non-GOTY DLC discs should work if I have the digital version of Fallout 3, which I do.

"Fallout 3: You will only be able to play disc based DLC for Fallout 3 if you also own the digital version of the game. Disc based DLC includes the Broken Steel and Point Lookout disc and the Operation Anchorage and The Pitt disc. This restriction
    does not apply to the Game of the Year Edition."

So in my case, it should work but does not. The DLCs are downloaded but not recognized when they should be.
  3. Goukieny Win User

DLC 360 on One

I have a fallout 3 problem myself. I have fallout 3 GOTY, my game disc does not read well on the one but the 360 it reads fine. the dlc disc of fallout 3 is fine and can read on the one.

Because I preordered fallout 4 I got fallout 3 game itself for download but no dlc with it so I put in the dlc disc and the console installed the dlc no problem. I run the game and check downloads and none of the dlc shows up at all not even when I load
    the game but it's on my game manager as installed...
  4. {Parity} Win User

Digital Download Question.

I also bought the digital version but I received the code for Fallout 3 in a couple of days.
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Fallout 3 non-GOTY retail disc DLC downloaded but not recognized

Hey there, Gutsy! Fallout 3 disc-based DLC isn't going to be recognized unless you have the GOTY edition. You will need to have all of the DLC in their digital form in order to play them on the Xbox One if you do not have the GOTY edition. We have this listed
    in our Known Experience Concerns thread (which you can check for other known issues, if you would like!).

As for it only downloading in French for Broken Steel, is this for the digital version? If you don't have the digital version, you will need to purchase that version and download it. If you're still getting it in French, or if you already own the digital
    version, please fill out the survey at the bottom of
    this sticky so that the right people can look further into it. Thanks for understanding!
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Reinstalling DLC offline

My problem is solved. For this specific instance, I was playing Fallout 3 GOTY edition where all the DLC are downloaded when you put in the disc. After reconnecting to the internet and putting the disc in, the download for the missing DLC initiated.
    Glad it's solved. It's the same for most DLC....the disc generally contains the base game and any DLC is digital and so should download on install
Thema:

So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but...

1. So I’m downloading Fallout 3 on my Xbox one I bought the digital version and the dlcs but... - Similar Threads - I’m downloading Fallout

2. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  3. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...
  4. I’m trying to download Jedi survivor on Xbox one but it’s saying not playable on this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to download Jedi survivor on Xbox one but it’s saying not playable on this...: Just want to know if I can get the game 2890f09d-6d6b-42de-9aaa-7fd6ab51abc0
  5. I’m trying to play cod2 zombies split screen, but it says I have to completely download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to play cod2 zombies split screen, but it says I have to completely download...: Im trying to play cod2 zombies split screen I tried downloading another account but is saying I have to download from Xbox live which I don’t nor never had e9df8e69-98e7-42ab-a914-cf426095bc4a
  6. My Xbox is not downloading games anymore and I’m not sure why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is not downloading games anymore and I’m not sure why.: When I tried to download assassins creed Valhalla I accidentally pressed ok to an update to the game, I didn’t think anything of it at first but once it got to around 26.3% it stopped downloading...
  7. I can’t download my online profile onto my Xbox 360. I’m getting error code 8007065B when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t download my online profile onto my Xbox 360. I’m getting error code 8007065B when...: Any help would be appreciated 8c28c90c-a9dd-4785-a58c-25726b587dad
  8. I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...: I need help on pc for game pass ultimate 3ee8ed93-e6de-41f8-a07d-44a87cab4d30
  9. I’m trying to download Paramont through my Xbox but the password I keep putting in on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to download Paramont through my Xbox but the password I keep putting in on my...: My email is still the same on my Xbox but the password changed I forgot it and it works to sign into my email and Xbox account but I downloaded Paramont to watch it I put the email in and the...
  10. I’m trying to download forza horizon 2 for my Xbox One. It keeps saying “Instillation Stopped”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m trying to download forza horizon 2 for my Xbox One. It keeps saying “Instillation Stopped”: It’s only for this game specifically. I’ve tried 2 other games and they downloaded just fine. Is there something I need to do in order to get it to download? Please let me know....