so if u dont get to access a game and it wont download for six months how do i get reimbursed?

Discus and support so if u dont get to access a game and it wont download for six months how do i get reimbursed? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Never able to download a game and then billed for this item and could never get to play it. And I think i should be reimbursed for not being able to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DuBLl7, Feb 11, 2023.

1. DuBLl7
    DuBLl7 Guest

so if u dont get to access a game and it wont download for six months how do i get reimbursed?

Never able to download a game and then billed for this item and could never get to play it. And I think i should be reimbursed for not being able to play this game for 6 months where is there a way to contact xbox support wouldnt call me back.

:)

DuBLl7, Feb 11, 2023
  2. iTsFx Win User

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble downloading a game and that you haven't been able to get a hold of Xbox support. Here's what you can do:

Visit the Xbox support website: Go to the Xbox support website and log in with your Microsoft account. You can find information on how to get in touch with support and how to request a refund.

Contact Xbox Support: You can contact Xbox Support through the Xbox support website, where you'll find options to chat with a support agent, schedule a call back, or request a call.

Use social media: If you're unable to get in touch with Xbox support through the website, you can try reaching out to them on social media, such as Twitter or Facebook.

Escalate the issue: If you've tried all of the above and still haven't been able to get in touch with Xbox support, you may need to escalate the issue. You can try reaching out to Xbox via their executive support on Twitter, or you can try contacting Microsoft's corporate office.

I hope this helps, and I hope you're able to get the reimbursement you're looking for.
  3. KaidoSH Win User

FH5 wont even start downloading on Xbox Game center on PC

How did u do it? I go to the store, to the standard edition page but I dont see install from XBOX or whatever. how do i get my game to download?
  4. cubfan773 Win User

replays

Do u have a hard drive? If you dont have a hard drive u wont get that option to work.
  5. OpTiCxL3R0Y Win User

XBOX LIVE PROFILE WONT DOWNLOAD

I Just Got My Xbox How Do i *** Download my Profile Cause it wont let me and i dont know what u guys mean
  6. Mescaline Smile Win User

my rewards points didnt activate my xbox game pass

so please could i either be reimbursed my points or can u just activate me the 1 month of game pass i payed for
Thema:

1. so if u dont get to access a game and it wont download for six months how do i get reimbursed? - Similar Threads - dont access game

2. Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: I saw that some users couldnt disconnect their Xbox GamePass connection from Riot Games and I opened a guide to help. Step 1: Enter the login page of the riot games Step 2 : We will log in with...
  3. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...: i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on...
  4. My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account was successfully migrated but I dont have access to any editions of...: Hi, I migrated my minecraft profile successfully to my only microsoft account. (see below images) However on Minecraft.net and in the game launcher It says I dont have the game? Please can...
  5. I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I dont have access to my xbox account as it was unlinked from my microsoft account without...: after a data breach my account was compromised and i reset the password regaining access into my microsoft account but could not play minecraft. after afew days struggling with accessing the...
  6. How to access your xbox account if you dont know the email or password

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to access your xbox account if you dont know the email or password: I am having a lot of trouble trying to access my old xbox account i have tried loads of different ways but none of them have seemed to work,i also tried an email that could be mine but instead of...
  7. Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im locked out of my account and dont havbe access to the email, what should i do?: I traded xbox's with one if my buddies and it locked me out when i logged into that xbox, i can prove ownership with pictures f the account on that xbox, i've submitted many forms and they all say...
  8. How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i stop someone from gamesharing with me if i dont have access to their account or i...: i havent gameshared in awhile and im trying to gameshare with my sister but when i try to do it, it says "Too many people have made this their home xbox" and i dont remember who i was gamesharing...
  9. i redeemed a game code on a wrong account that i dont have access for

in XBoX on Windows
    i redeemed a game code on a wrong account that i dont have access for: I was trying to redeem my game code on my account, i logged in on my acount and when I after i redeemed the code i saw that it was redeemed on a account that wasnt mine...
  10. What do i do when i dont have a correct permission to access xbox live functionality and i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do i do when i dont have a correct permission to access xbox live functionality and i...: What do i do when this error shows:Your profile does not have the correct permission to access Xbox Live functionality and how do i fix it on Xbox 360 3fe8414b-e320-46aa-bbff-a0c840a60c6e