So if there only content I have purchased is the 30.00 dollar vault edition upgrade do I...

Discus and support So if there only content I have purchased is the 30.00 dollar vault edition upgrade do I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have purchased the $30 call of duty modern modern warfare 3 vault edition upgrade I need to know whether or not I'm going to be able to play the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by james anderson 801, Nov 30, 2023.

1. So if there only content I have purchased is the 30.00 dollar vault edition upgrade do I...

So I have purchased the $30 call of duty modern modern warfare 3 vault edition upgrade I need to know whether or not I'm going to be able to play the entire game or not if so awesome if not I would like a refund

:)

james anderson 801, Nov 30, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

So if there only content I have purchased is the 30.00 dollar vault edition upgrade do I get to play the whole game

This is taken directly from the game description on the store page.

As you can see, you need the Cross-gen bundle to upgrade the game using the Vault Edition Upgrade.

To get a refund try going here xbox.com/refund, sign in and select the content you want the refund for, and continue from there.

[​IMG]
  3. Ava Thompson1 Win User

So if there only content I have purchased is the 30.00 dollar vault edition upgrade do I get to play the whole game

In most cases, an "upgrade" implies that it is an addition to the base game, which means you would need to own the base game separately. If you are unsure whether the $30 purchase includes the base game or is just an upgrade, it's best to check the product description where you made the purchase or contact the customer service of the platform (like PlayStation Store, Xbox Store, or PC platform) for clarification.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

5. ngocphi Win User

Should.be noted in no world You get a 100 dollar game for a 30 dollar upgrade and only applies ro digital owners otherwise disk edition users wouldn't care atm to they do because vault upgrade is only for digital users only

As mentioned an upgrade is an upgrade not a full game even on blackfridays

Vault edition is ita own game with specific dlc
  6. ngocphi Win User

No as it's an upgrade to the regular digital game

You need to buy the 100 dollar digital only edition

It's also says so on the ad
Thema:

So if there only content I have purchased is the 30.00 dollar vault edition upgrade do I...

1. So if there only content I have purchased is the 30.00 dollar vault edition upgrade do I... - Similar Threads - content purchased dollar

2. Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content showing purchased, but I’m being asked to purchase it again to play.: I’ve transferred one of my sons Xbox profiles to a new Xbox one s console. Some content is showing as purchased but when he tries to play it, it says he needs to purchase it in the store. When...
  3. How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the purchase and content usage issue: I keep lagging due to this issue.This issue also keeps re occurring every 2 days d4943153-1a3f-4406-af1e-e0baf3092ae1
  4. When will the ‘Purchase and content usage’ problem be resolved?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will the ‘Purchase and content usage’ problem be resolved?: When playing my games that I have downloaded it always makes me lag and so I went into the network settings and it came up saying that I’m experiencing the purchase and content usage.After that I...
  5. Purchase and content usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage: I have an Xbox series X I’ve tried to multiplayer on the new lords of the fallen game. It will not go through. I have tested my network. It comes back saying that my network is fine but there’s...
  6. MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS on PC "This content is already installed on your disk. purchase it to access it." (I...: A plane I have used in the past in MSFS is no longer in the list of available aircraft. When I look for it on the Marketplace I see this..."This content is already installed on your disk. purchase...
  7. Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and content usage issue happening again, is there any fix?: I haven't been able to play any online games aa608471-33a4-4bdc-81fb-b7469122997d
  8. Purchase and content usage issues

in XboX Insiders
    Purchase and content usage issues: I literally can’t stay in a game for longer than 10 seconds it says my network is good that Xbox is having problems. I haven’t been able to play in 3 days submitted by /u/Old_Contribution7142...
  9. Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox network issues and purchase and content usage and can't play a game without getting...: On my Xbox it says network connection good but Xbox service are having issues and been like that for a few days and I get kicked out of games and lag sometimes I've restarted my console removed my...
  10. Purchase and Content Usage Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchase and Content Usage Issue: I need help. My network on my Xbox One is saying that my purchase and content usage is "experiencing issues." And i don't know what to do! d59a6569-16e8-4604-b595-57fb424bd851