So I went of xbox for a bit then it when I went to play on it again it asked for a password...

Discus and support So I went of xbox for a bit then it when I went to play on it again it asked for a password... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Pls help with it I need help I put a random email address in and it worked and it just logged me out and I needed a password to sign in again can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Corey goodwin, Dec 17, 2023.

1. So I went of xbox for a bit then it when I went to play on it again it asked for a password...

Pls help with it I need help I put a random email address in and it worked and it just logged me out and I needed a password to sign in again can somebody pls help the Microsoft account name was giggywigg pls help me and tell me the password

:)

Corey goodwin, Dec 17, 2023
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

So I went of xbox for a bit then it when I went to play on it again it asked for a password the account name is giggywigg can you help me?

"I put a random email address"

You need to set up your account with a legitimate email address that is associated with you, not some random email address you made up or is someone else's email address.
  3. Smwutches Win User

So I went of xbox for a bit then it when I went to play on it again it asked for a password the account name is giggywigg can you help me?

4. NicholasHigginbotham Win User

Error Code 80151103, Can't redownload profile etc

Had this issue occur Friday night, my account asked me to put in my password, which was odd since I didn't have it changed it a bit, and each time I entered my password, I got a password error. So I went to the email associated with the account and changed the password. When I went back to log in on the 360, I kept getting the error code in mention. After several more attempts, I noticed the profile wasn't there anymore. So I went to download the profile, and now I'm met with Account Credentials/Password issues. I'm currently a bit frustrated and hope there is a solution.
  5. Hachiirou Win User

Sync issue but no errors testing network

Went to try this. Forgot i had not tried signing out. Only turning off. So i signed out and then in and it started asking for my password...which is never asks for. Now it works :/ it maybe glitched out n forgot my password? This dashboard always seems a
    bit iffy.
  6. PlatKingCobra Win User

Xbox live

No there are no problems until I try to actually sign in to live. It was asking for me email and password so I entered them and it said that it couldn't sign in at the time. So I changed it and then it was saying my password was wrong so I changed it again
    and it went through buy still wouldn't connect. So I deleted my profile and I went to re download it and it can't do that at this time either.
Thema:

So I went of xbox for a bit then it when I went to play on it again it asked for a password...

1. So I went of xbox for a bit then it when I went to play on it again it asked for a password... - Similar Threads - went bit went

2. Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong: WHY WONT IT LET ME sign in my console to my Xbox app just trying to connect it to my console. 8998ecf8-199c-4f8b-924b-78934ba11c16
  3. Trying to connect app and Xbox and they keep saying try again in a bit. Something went wronf

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to connect app and Xbox and they keep saying try again in a bit. Something went wronf: Every time I try to connect app and Xbox when I sign in on my Xbox series x it says something went wrong. Try again in a bit e59892cc-8eb3-4c1d-93c8-18d520d8e99e
  4. i have an odyssey G7 monitor and was playing fine but i went away for a bit to turn my xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have an odyssey G7 monitor and was playing fine but i went away for a bit to turn my xbox...: i have an odyssey G7 monitor and was playing fine but i went away for a bit and i come back and my resolution is terrible and i don’t know how to fix it 9833baaa-7542-4981-8fc0-5d01f22d3cfe
  5. "Something went wrong, try again in a bit" on xbox app when downloading a clip.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Something went wrong, try again in a bit" on xbox app when downloading a clip.: When I go to download a game clip off of Xbox app onto my phone, it comes up with something went wrong try again in a bit. I have already tried: Un-installing and re-installing the Xbox app and...
  6. Xbox App: Add a Console - Error: Try again in a bit. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App: Add a Console - Error: Try again in a bit. Something went wrong: When I try to re-add my Xbox X to the Xbox App on multiple iPhones, I get an error "Try again in a bit. Something went wrong". This happens no matter how many times I restart, the console is...
  7. “Try again in a bit. Something went wrong.” on the Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Try again in a bit. Something went wrong.” on the Xbox app: Please, before you start suggesting your “fixes”, please read my entire post. I have tried numerous “fixes” and absolutely nothing has worked and I’m about to give up. I cannot connect my console...
  8. Error Adding Friend.Try again in a bit .something went wrong.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Error Adding Friend.Try again in a bit .something went wrong.: hello. I have an issue with adding friends Xbox app on my phone. before I can see his profile achievements and friendliest open it and he played games to show me. after I can't add him say error...
  9. HELP! Error when adding friend to Minecraft “Try again in a bit something went wrong”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP! Error when adding friend to Minecraft “Try again in a bit something went wrong”: I am getting an error when trying to add a friend in the Xbox app for Minecraft. It says “Try again in a bit. Something went wrong”. I changed all the privacy settings to basically allow...
  10. Something went wrong. Try again in a bit.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Something went wrong. Try again in a bit.: I set up my son's first new XBox last night (series S). Now his friends are trying to request to be friends with him. When he tries to "accept" the requests, he gets the error "Something went...