So I was checking the price on a game and tapped A instead of B and accidentally purchased...

Discus and support So I was checking the price on a game and tapped A instead of B and accidentally purchased... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's called mortal shell enhanced edition and I didn't mean purchase it but I can't get my money back because it was to late.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Guadywig841884, Jun 28, 2023.

1. So I was checking the price on a game and tapped A instead of B and accidentally purchased...

It's called mortal shell enhanced edition and I didn't mean purchase it but I can't get my money back because it was to late.

:)

Guadywig841884, Jun 28, 2023
  2. Guadywig841884 Win User

So I was checking the price on a game and tapped A instead of B and accidentally purchased it and found out I could get a refund after I played it so now I can't.

I didn't play it for than an hour though i owned for awhile but I didn't realize I could get a refund
  3. ngocphi Win User

So I was checking the price on a game and tapped A instead of B and accidentally purchased it and found out I could get a refund after I played it so now I can't.

It's not try before you buy

It's meant for honest mistakes

If you played more then an hour and a half ita considered played

Abusing the refund policy is never a good idea as some people found out

Neither are chargebacks
  4. ngocphi Win User

14 days or 2houes which ever comes first

Anything beyond that is case by case

And even then too many of those will put you in danger of enforcement

Abusing the refund policy isn't a good idea
  5. Misses Joust Win User

Wrong XBox Live ID used when logging into another account in Windows 8

G'day Koala! It sounds like your profile is signed into the Games tile, but you want your wife's to be signed in instead. Is that correct?
    If so, check out these steps:

• Open the Games tile on your Windows 8.1 device.
    • Bring up the menu (I believe default is to hover the mouse in the top right corner of the screen)
    • Click/Tap "Settings."
    • Click/Tap "Account"
    • Sign out of your profile.
    • Have your wife sign into hers using the same steps.

If that's not what you're referring to and we're not understanding correctly, please let us know.
  6. dual skorpionz Win User

Stupid S&D Players

So the only reason you died is because you accidentally pressed RS to go prone instead of B, to knife? right..
Thema:

So I was checking the price on a game and tapped A instead of B and accidentally purchased...

1. So I was checking the price on a game and tapped A instead of B and accidentally purchased... - Similar Threads - was checking price

2. Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is connected to the internet (downloads/updates working, and "check network...: Updates are downloading, and the "check network connection" says all services are available and I am connected. However, the store won't load and multiplayer doesn't seem to work....
  3. When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I go to my messages it says “ we can’t get all of your messages right now. Check back...: My chats will not pull up or show me any chats from the past d78b6435-e963-4b35-a5e7-d54dcf10ead7
  4. If I factory reset my xbox one, will it be saved by the cloud? If so, where can you check?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I factory reset my xbox one, will it be saved by the cloud? If so, where can you check?: Hello. So one day when I was checking my Xbox (i did not use it for 3 months) A error message has came and it was the E106 error. This means that I have to factory reset my Xbox one in order to...
  5. When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online

in XBoX on Consoles
    When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online: When ever i try to play a game its saying “check your network” even though i am online 02e83646-6549-4dd8-87d7-8502c9261a43
  6. Why are games not automatically updating even when the checkbox is checked in settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are games not automatically updating even when the checkbox is checked in settings?: Everytime a game needs to update it gets stuck in the updates section until I click update all, even though under the updates settings I have the checkbox checked for auto updating? Xbox Series X...
  7. I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in my Xbox for repairs. They sent it back with a full QC check pass slip but the...: Hello, I sent in my XBox Series X for repairs on 05/02/2024 because the console was overheating and shutting down by itself. The room is well ventilated and the Xbox has been in the same...
  8. Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the...: Hello my elite 2 had warranty tell 2025 after repairing it i checked the warranty but the warranty expired f2bd9d78-233e-46ee-87aa-e003a1d37d84
  9. verytime I launch xbox app on pc it gives me an error code and when i try to check my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    verytime I launch xbox app on pc it gives me an error code and when i try to check my...: I've tried literally everything in youtube videos I'm starting to think its because of windows 11. d86fda47-838b-4351-9d9d-e0048f134973
  10. Blood Balance Advanced Formula Testimonial: Check Reviews And Price

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blood Balance Advanced Formula Testimonial: Check Reviews And Price: Blood Balance Advanced Formula is a phenomenal thing that such a critical number of people generously give their blood. In excess of 41,000 blood blessings are required every day, and since it...