So i wanted to play roblox and it showed an error screen that said failed to load library...

Discus and support So i wanted to play roblox and it showed an error screen that said failed to load library... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i wanted to play roblox and it showed an error screen that said failed to load library SensApi.dll then after it says the application has an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AGenuineRobloxPlayer, May 7, 2023.

1. So i wanted to play roblox and it showed an error screen that said failed to load library...

So i wanted to play roblox and it showed an error screen that said failed to load library SensApi.dll then after it says the application has an unrecoverable error and it shows this. Do you know how to fix this?

:)

AGenuineRobloxPlayer, May 7, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

So i wanted to play roblox and it showed an error screen that said failed to load library SensApi.dll

Hi, may I know where are you receiving this error code?
    In your PC Settings or where?
    And this update is for a system update, the Roblox launcher or any other app?
  3. WattyNuela Win User

So i wanted to play roblox and it showed an error screen that said failed to load library SensApi.dll

4. UltimaxShadow Win User

I tried all of them but not working even though I have downloaded the SensApi.dll file to replace the original one like most tutorial
    but the results are still the same. I redownloaded Roblox but nothing changes for me mind helping me with this issue.
  5. AGenuineRobloxPlayer Win User

PC settings. System update. Do not mind the time...
    [​IMG]
  6. AGenuineRobloxPlayer Win User

For some reason i cannot update. (0x8000ffff) It said this code might help?
Thema:

So i wanted to play roblox and it showed an error screen that said failed to load library...

1. So i wanted to play roblox and it showed an error screen that said failed to load library... - Similar Threads - wanted play roblox

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...: I've been having connection issues so I did a full factory reset. It's not allowing me to play my games offline. I haven't even used the 'home' Xbox feature as far as I know and yet it won't allow...
  4. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  5. I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I play on Xbox Series X and want game audio in headset.: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  6. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  7. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  8. Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Everytime I want to play GTA 5 it will not download: Will not work as other stuck on 64 percent Also it keeps saying installation stopped Device Xbox 1S d0f60099-23f8-453d-81a2-810cc67502a0
  9. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  10. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]