So I wanted to ask if I need a WiFi adapter for better connection on my Xbox series s... Or...

Discus and support So I wanted to ask if I need a WiFi adapter for better connection on my Xbox series s... Or... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm thinking of buying the Xbox but a lot of devices have problem with WiFi and I wanted to see of it will be the same with Xbox or the Xbox has a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tony Salahas, Mar 6, 2023.

1. Tony Salahas
    Tony Salahas Guest

So I wanted to ask if I need a WiFi adapter for better connection on my Xbox series s... Or...

I'm thinking of buying the Xbox but a lot of devices have problem with WiFi and I wanted to see of it will be the same with Xbox or the Xbox has a better WiFi adapter build in and that I don't need to worry

:)

Tony Salahas, Mar 6, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

So I wanted to ask if I need a WiFi adapter for better connection on my Xbox series s... Or is the build in WiFi adapter of the Xbox series s good enough?

More importantly, there are no external adapters that would work.
  3. ngocphi Win User

So I wanted to ask if I need a WiFi adapter for better connection on my Xbox series s... Or is the build in WiFi adapter of the Xbox series s good enough?

Well for one thing it's ac capable not sure how much more you want

Wi-Fi is only limited by your router and what it supports

Personally I have 1.8gbps mesh router system
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Tony, if you are referring to the wi-fi network card that comes with the console, it is more than enough for you to connect to any wi-fi network.

The Xbox Series X/S will utilize the fifth-generation WiFi (802.11ac) standard.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoles/xbox-series...
  5. SirSuperKnight Win User

Xbox 360 s built in adapter, Xbox live connection problems

The Xbox 360 S had a built in Wifi that will let you connect to any 2.4GHz, but with the Xbox Network Adapter you can also detect any 5GHz connections for a better Wifi connection, and lastly if you really want your Xbox to be wired you can just so you don't
    lose any connection while playing games for some kind of reason.
  6. Tarnend Win User

connecting xbox 360 to internet

the first version of the xbox 360 needed a wireless adapter, but the S and e models included wifi so those models should be able to connect via wifi just fine
Thema:

1. So I wanted to ask if I need a WiFi adapter for better connection on my Xbox series s... Or... - Similar Threads - wanted ask need

2. I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to ask, why if i dont use my xbox and is still on it get darker and show me...: When I don't pulse any button in my for 2 or 3 minutes then it gets darker the screen and shows me notifications and I want to know if u can cancel that e6528e8d-81ac-4f8e-9aff-bc48813a5bee
  3. Why does it still want me to ask for permission?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does it still want me to ask for permission?: Hello, I turned 18 over the summer, and was in a family group. I attempted to buy Minecraft but it wants me to ask for permission. I then searched for some way for the system to realize I was not...
  4. I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I own a game and keeps asking for choosing a game pass,I don't want a game pass. Why xbox...: I own the Call of Duty Balck Ops and pay for it,but when ready to play keeps asking me to choose my plan!! Why if I own my game I don't want to pay microsoft extra for playing my own games!! This...
  5. Why does it still want me to ask for permission?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it still want me to ask for permission?: Hello, I turned 18 over the summer, and was in a family group. I attempted to buy Minecraft but it wants me to ask for permission. I then searched for some way for the system to realize I was not...
  6. i want wwe 2k14 xbox 360 verison it was a good game add it back to the store xbox ask wwe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want wwe 2k14 xbox 360 verison it was a good game add it back to the store xbox ask wwe...: i want wwe 2k14 xbox 360 verison it was a good game add it back to the store xbox ask wwe 2k can we add the game we all who played the game injoy it. i want it on the xbox series x....
  7. Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost with tax in iraq: Hello.! i want to ask how much does minecraft cost 50ec5ebf-ab9a-486c-8ff0-dcfa8aa7a64e
  8. I want to change my xbox gamertag but it's asking me for money

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change my xbox gamertag but it's asking me for money: I never changed my gamertag before but when I try to change it, it asks me for money even though first time change is free, what do I do? 6f357311-35cf-4bb8-badd-c22a43489f88
  9. I'm sending my xbox to the repair and I want to ask when I put the shipping invoice into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm sending my xbox to the repair and I want to ask when I put the shipping invoice into...: Because I think it's not good when I keep the information of the package showing. b85012a9-2fe5-482c-8ff8-22424ddee022
  10. I want to ask something about gamertag change

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to ask something about gamertag change: I just wanted to have my name different in games. But saying gamertag as normal. And I typed my name the same way it is I'm a profile and I typed it differently for showing up in a game. Now one...