So, I want video and sound to go through my xbox

Discus and support So, I want video and sound to go through my xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to have Xbox picture and sound go through my pc and onto the screen. But it seems the only way to do that is to hope your net speed is fast... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Graywolf Bacta9, Dec 29, 2016.

1. So, I want video and sound to go through my xbox

I want to have Xbox picture and sound go through my pc and onto the screen. But it seems the only way to do that is to hope your net speed is fast enough... WHICH MINE ISNT. is there like some way I could hook up a cord to my PC and have it run through there,
    cause my net never lets me stream xbox at all

:)

Graywolf Bacta9, Dec 29, 2016
  2. Dave Frow
    Dave Frow Guest
    Xbox fan noise

Hi guys , I recently posted about my xbox one replacement fan noise I personal don't think it's anywhere near normal all be it , it's very quiet it's just like a little chirping noise nothing major but I'm concerned it may be a problem in the future So
    I was wondering had anybody got a video or video clip of what theirs sounds like, as I don't want to go through the hastle of getting another replacement over Christmas that would just be a nightmare to be honest with you! So I was just wondering if anybody
    had a video of theirs with a sound to go with?

Dave Frow, Dec 29, 2016
  3. AlexPacinoHD
    AlexPacinoHD Guest
    Sound cutting out issues

When browsing through the Xbox Video marketplace for a while, the sound randomly totally cuts out in my xbox. Doesn't go back on unless I restart the console. My friend had this issue also.

NEED AN UPDATE

AlexPacinoHD, Dec 29, 2016
  4. Jomari Arc
    Jomari Arc Guest

Hi,

You can directly connect your computer using an RJ45 cable to your router to get a better a internet service.

Regards

Jomari Arc, Dec 30, 2016
  5. Jomari Arc Win User

Hi,

You can directly connect your computer using an RJ45 cable to your router to get a better a internet service.

Regards
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Screeching sound in party chat, game chat mic sounds crackly to others

I Haved same problem, I goes in Settings > Videos and Sounds > Sounds , then I Adjust the sond there, so I goes in the Game I wanted Played and Go in Option > Sound > and Adjust my vol there too
  7. GoGoActionTeam Win User

Audio over HDMI with the Xbox 360 Audio adapter?

The video and audio will both go through the HDMI. With the adapter, it will make it so you can use certain headsets and extended audio set ups like surround sound and such. The audio will go through both your HDMI and whatever you have plugged into the
    adapter. If you want it out of one or the other, youll want to turn down the volume on the device you dont want to hear audio out of.
  8. Sebopp Win User

Audio during playback of DVD's on Xbox One very low compared to all over functions

My DVD and Bluray playback is extremely low, have to have my soundbar up 3 times higher than when watching any other video app on xbox one. What is going on??

I have my sound set to stereo uncompressed which didn't seem to do anything. Sound is going out through HDMI to the tv then through optical to the soundbar.
  9. CynderWulf2100 Win User

Xbox 360 slim, no video through HDMI/ DVI to monitor

Yes. Sorry if it seems confusing.

I normally have it connected to my monitor through and HDMI to DVI cable, but for whatever reason, it stopped showing video. I can still get sound through my sound system, just no video on the monitor.
Thema:

1. So, I want video and sound to go through my xbox - Similar Threads - video sound through

2. Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All"

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Video Has No Sound - Audio Capturing was set to "All": Hello, I am using Windows 11 and took a video using Windows Game Bar. I could hear audio the entire time I took the capture, and capturing settings were set to "All" yet the video has no sound....
  3. I use the xbox s to stream netflix. It starts to blink. Sound is not affected, only video.

in XBoX on Windows
    I use the xbox s to stream netflix. It starts to blink. Sound is not affected, only video.: I use the xbox s to stream netflix, amazon, hulu, max and disney. It is connected to a denon s740H and a samsung ks800D. after watching for about 30 or more minutes, the video from any streaming...
  4. Terrible Video and Sound Quality for MLB The Show

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Terrible Video and Sound Quality for MLB The Show: My graphics during games in MLB stadiums are terrible. The entire game is low quality and it becomes very difficult to play. It also dramatically effects my audio where the commentary is so choppy...
  5. video but no sound through xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    video but no sound through xbox app: So, when I stream to Xbox app on my laptop (surface pro) from my Xbox series x I get video and no audio. well, it's audio but the sound is like a train going over tracks. I have tried restarting...
  6. Game captures (videos) showing green square instead of video, but sound is correct

in XBoX on Windows
    Game captures (videos) showing green square instead of video, but sound is correct: Is there a way to rectify getting a green square for my videos. My past videos work fine but any new ones just seem to get a green square with working audio 0afc29e0-16ba-40c3-8363-65797e6b657a
  7. All video playback, both visual and sound is in slow motion!

in XBoX on Windows
    All video playback, both visual and sound is in slow motion!: My Series X was bought exactly one year ago, and it has just developed a problem. Any and all video playing from any source only plays in slow motion. This Netflix etc, discs DVD and Blu Ray,...
  8. Windows logo key + ALT + R doesn't record sound of video played by Edge, but does it if...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows logo key + ALT + R doesn't record sound of video played by Edge, but does it if...: When I watch an online video through Edge and want to record the screen, via Windows logo key + ALT + R, it only records the image, not the sound. When I play the same video through Firefox, both...
  9. No sound on the recorded video

in XBoX on Windows
    No sound on the recorded video: Hi, I need your help. I have recorded important session on Xbox. I did it as always but after recording I checked the video. There was not sound. Please can you help me how I can return the sound...
  10. I suddenly get no video through HDMI connection - sound works and I can blindly navigate menus

in XBoX on Consoles
    I suddenly get no video through HDMI connection - sound works and I can blindly navigate menus: My setup is as follows: Xbox One S - ca 18 months old Asus CG32UQ 32" 4K gamining monitor - ca 1 month old Connected through HDMI cable supplied with the Xbox Under video settings I have...