So I want to play black ops two and it wants me to download my Xbox 360 profile but I don’t...

Discus and support So I want to play black ops two and it wants me to download my Xbox 360 profile but I don’t... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yea I need help I don’t have a Xbox 360 acc and it says I need one and I don’t know what to do 478dd3ce-8cff-41de-a7bf-ede1e4aa39fb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dexd Minty, Apr 10, 2023.

1. Dexd Minty
    Dexd Minty Guest

So I want to play black ops two and it wants me to download my Xbox 360 profile but I don’t...

Yea I need help I don’t have a Xbox 360 acc and it says I need one and I don’t know what to do

:)

Dexd Minty, Apr 10, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

So I want to play black ops two and it wants me to download my Xbox 360 profile but I don’t have a xbox 360 acc any help?

Hi,

Xbox accounts work on all Xbox consoles and PCs, there isn't actually such a thing as an Xbox 360 account. All Xbox accounts will have an Xbox 360 profile. This profile was created automatically when you created your account. You don't need to have owned an Xbox 360 console previously to have an Xbox 360 profile. All you need to do is sign in with the same email address and password you use for your current Xbox account.

If you are having difficulty signing in, you may need to change your password. The Xbox 360 - including the 360 emulator on the Xbox One/Series X|S - has issues with some passwords longer than 12 characters and special characters such as ~#/?- can cause additional problems.
  3. Ki11spreeMcgee Win User

active downloads taking hours

Ive been at 0% for CoD Black ops for two hours and my xbox shuts off when i want it to background download. So what next?
  4. EFE Assassin Win User

Xbox Live Problem?

I'm not in the beta either but i got the black screen too when i downloaded black ops 2 update an it froze my xbox, 3 times and then would not let me sign back in till i deleted the update an my catch. i still can't download the update for black ops cause
    i dont want the stupid thing to ruin my 360
  5. Mythic83 Win User

Are we going to be able to play 360 games through the cloud?

So if I wanted to play black ops 2 just for the zombies, I would have to keep my 360?
  6. SailedBooch6838 Win User

Backwards Compatibility-Start Focusing More On Console Releases!

So, if I get an adapter and download my profile, and I want to buy The Tyranny Of King Washington DLC for Assassin's Creed III, it'll download to the Xbox 360?

Also, I bought the Xbox One because I wanted to play Black Ops III in its non-gimped version, play the entire Halo collection, and things like that. Plus, I had a feeling that backwards compatibility would be moving more than it has. All I care is that more
    console titles become available at one time.
Thema:

1. So I want to play black ops two and it wants me to download my Xbox 360 profile but I don’t... - Similar Threads - play black ops

2. So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So why did my Xbox series x and 360 all of a sudden tell me I couldn't play Black ops 1...: I've heard that sometimes it's either the servers that tank or that some Microsoft engineers just like messing with paying customers? Error code : 8015190E 0c7de9e7-a8c8-4c36-96d7-c82a6823deb4
  3. Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I connect to Xbox Live while playing Black Ops 1?: I just downloaded Black Ops 1 and whenever I go to the main menu, it automatically signs me out and when I go to sign back in, it says that I can’t connect to Xbox Live. I checked my consoles...
  4. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  5. Trying to play call of duty black ops online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play call of duty black ops online: I’m trying to play call of duty black ops online and it’s saying current profile is not allowed to play online. I just updated my game pass today 8ab442ae-1b85-49af-bb42-f5b39207adfd
  6. When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect...: When opening my game to play Xbox live on black ops 2 it’s giving me Sorry, can’t connect to Xbox live and won’t download my profile to allow me to play online what do I do?...
  7. The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The only reason why I bought Xbox for another month was to play Black ops 2 but yet it does...: The only reason why I got Black ops 2 for Xbox 360 again is because they said the servers were up but it's been 2 months and I just wasted my money. Xbox is a joke...
  8. I bought Black Ops 2 from 2013. It says I can't play online.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought Black Ops 2 from 2013. It says I can't play online.: So why is this happening? I've never bought an old game before, I can't just start playing it online? db5f151b-8120-443c-9746-f76014ec03c2
  9. For some reason it says I can’t connect to Xbox live when I try to play black ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason it says I can’t connect to Xbox live when I try to play black ops 2: If you can help with this please let me know 434b2291-30ce-4bcc-ae84-29fd39f90f92
  10. Why am Is my Black ops 3 telling me I was not allowed to play Xbox live that my account was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am Is my Black ops 3 telling me I was not allowed to play Xbox live that my account was...: Last night me and my fiance were playing perfectly fine him on his account me on mine today we got the game on and it tells me error this account cannot play on Xbox live how come I don't have a...