so, i want to connect my xbox screen to laptop, without internet i tried many things also i...

Discus and support so, i want to connect my xbox screen to laptop, without internet i tried many things also i... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i tried many things connecting many tutorials, it just doesnt work 370aed61-e60a-4407-840a-cdcc2aec8f97 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tricky ., Jun 22, 2023.

1. Tricky .
    Tricky . Guest

so, i want to connect my xbox screen to laptop, without internet i tried many things also i...

i tried many things connecting many tutorials, it just doesnt work

:)

Tricky ., Jun 22, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

so, i want to connect my xbox screen to laptop, without internet i tried many things also i was using the hdmi cable, any tips or how to connect my xbox screen to laptop's monitor

HDMi ports go in a single direction, out or in.

Virtually no laptop has an in port

You'll have to purchase a capture card that will be very expensive. lost do them are meant for watching or recording TV, not gaming
  3. PreciseMeteor50 Win User

I have to test every time?

My internet connection is fully on every time, my network is wireless and it's secured, and I only have 2 things on it: my laptop and the Xbox. I just tried it without my laptop on and I still had the problem.
  4. Kez94 Win User

xbox live randomly stopped working.

well the thing is, the internet connection on my laptop is fine and iv also tried turning my laptop off and using the xbox but no luck.
  5. football nic 8 Win User

What to do if no solution for xbox 360 internet

I have tried many things like resetting the console to default setting, tried to put in a static ip address, I tried wiping my internet clean and resetting my internet settings and trying to offline update it with the 2019 Xbox 360 update from usb drive and the Internet issue arises when it says it can't find a ip address when connecting to my wifi but my laptop, 3ds and Xbox One are on the internet no problem.
  6. JacobTharp Win User

Using my laptop screen as a monitor for my xbox one

I am trying to play my xbox one on my laptop, as I have no TV, And I am trying to use an HDMI cable to be able to use my laptop screen as a monitor for my xbox one. I have searched everywhere on how to do it, but my xbox isnt connected to the internet
    to sue the xbox app for streaming, as I have no screen to use to connect it to the internet.
    hello so this did not help me do you know how I can do this because I have a xbox but no tv so can u help
Thema:

1. so, i want to connect my xbox screen to laptop, without internet i tried many things also i... - Similar Threads - connect screen laptop

2. xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox cloud gaming showing touch screen ui on pc even with a keyboard and mouse connection: im in xbox insider for cloud gaming keyboard on pc it was working great a couple of weeks ago untill recentley when i play fortnite it shows the touch screen instead of the console version which...
  3. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  4. Is there a way to connect my Xbox to my laptop screen using HDMI

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to connect my Xbox to my laptop screen using HDMI: does anybody know of any ways to connect my Xbox to my laptop screen using HDMI . I heard there used to be an Xbox companion app to which I found out it was discontinued . does anyone know of any...
  5. Why is my TV screen flickering when my Xbox Series S is connected to it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my TV screen flickering when my Xbox Series S is connected to it?: So I have a Skyworth TV (supposedly 4K but only supports up to 1080p) and I have my Xbox Series S connected to it. Recently the screen has started to flicker when the Xbox is connected to it, now...
  6. How do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller...: So I’m trying to play Fortnite on an iPad Pro through Xbox cloud gaming . I’ve been able and to play the game with a wireless Xbox controller connected via Bluetooth to the iPad Pro and play...
  7. What happens if I connect my Xbox to my TV and it flashes red all over the screen?

in XBoX on Windows
    What happens if I connect my Xbox to my TV and it flashes red all over the screen?: I have to swivel my HDMI cable into the HDMI port in a certain way before it even works normally and then when I do my tv just flashes red all over the screen 5bdcdc3d-0db6-45c5-a95f-b044718bab54
  8. Remote play - I connect via my laptop but just keep getting a blank screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remote play - I connect via my laptop but just keep getting a blank screen: xbox and laptop both up to date. Stopped working all of a sudden 8d16ad2b-515a-48c9-b3a6-10c8c819f469
  9. connect xbox series S to Laptop Screen

in XBoX on Windows
    connect xbox series S to Laptop Screen: So i just bought an xbox series S and im at a hotel which means i cant connect it to my TVA, only place i could connect it to is my laptop screen, how am able to do that if i cant access it?...
  10. I want to know If there any video and sound adaptor to connect my xbox to my laptop screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to know If there any video and sound adaptor to connect my xbox to my laptop screen.: Hello, I am going to buy a new Xbox but I have a problem. I don't have a 120hz monitor or tv for it. i will like to see if there is a way I can connect the Xbox with an HDMI cable to my laptop...