So I used a code that discord gives you for xbox ultimate for buying discord nitro and It...

Discus and support So I used a code that discord gives you for xbox ultimate for buying discord nitro and It... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I got Nitro for discord and got a code from my gift inventory. So i went to the xbox site inserted the code, put in my debit card and done. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Satibee, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Satibee
    Satibee Guest

So I used a code that discord gives you for xbox ultimate for buying discord nitro and It...

I got Nitro for discord and got a code from my gift inventory. So i went to the xbox site inserted the code, put in my debit card and done. When I turned on my xbox it still asked me to purchase xbox ultimate so it didn't work any fixes or am I just dumb So I used a code that discord gives you for xbox ultimate for buying discord nitro and It... :p.

:)

Satibee, Apr 16, 2022
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate | didnt get my discord nitro code

Hello Just,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Нету перков на ПК в Xbox Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-No PC Perks in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate]

Hello Sand,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is
    not showing as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

3 months for Nitro with Ultimate Xbox Game Pass

Hello Kauaaaa,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Discord Nitro Perk

Hello James,

page for discord Nitro

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Discord Nitro Aboneliği Alamıyorum[Translation-Discord Nitro I Can't Get Subscription]

Hello Lilmirac,

page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a
    friend!

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. So I used a code that discord gives you for xbox ultimate for buying discord nitro and It... - Similar Threads - used code discord

2. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  3. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  4. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  5. I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting error code 0x000005b4 when I use the movies and tv app on my xbox series x....: I've tried resetting my console, as well as uninstalling the app (then restarting my console and downloading the app again). Nothing that I've tried has worked consistently. Resetting my console...
  6. I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card

in XBoX on Windows
    I need the know where I can use the code of an fysical Xbox card: If I buy a fysical Xbox card can I only use the code in the city I live in or can I use it in the same region? Or is there a radius or somthing I should know about...
  7. i can't use game pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't use game pass code: i bought a new xbox controller and i got a xbox game pass ultimate code but i can't use it because it already used. i want to know how to use this code. 7f306082-4d2e-4a29-bf42-47c7eed98ea9
  8. Can't use Discord redeem code and it shows me this error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't use Discord redeem code and it shows me this error: [Mod removed - personal information] Can't use Discord redeem code and it shows me this error. Could someone explain to me what I need to do((( 6b9d7326-7e1b-476b-ad76-b8ec4ee8c620
  9. My friend cannot use Discord Nitro code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My friend cannot use Discord Nitro code.: I recently claimed the 3 months of discord nitro and I sent the code to my friend. He says it says "invalid code entered" and I want to fix this for him. Any fixes?...
  10. Can't use my Discord nitro Xbox game pass for pc promo code

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't use my Discord nitro Xbox game pass for pc promo code: I have purchased Discord Nitro and received the code for Xbox game pass for pc, but when I enter it into the redeem-a-code section of the Microsoft store, it shows an error and says to put the...