So I stream on twitch I use a USB headset and a wireless controller but every once and a...

Discus and support So I stream on twitch I use a USB headset and a wireless controller but every once and a... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So while I'm streaming every once and a while there will be horrible static coming from my mic I used 2 different mics one is usb rig mic and the other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ttv guido_nation, Apr 4, 2023.

1. So I stream on twitch I use a USB headset and a wireless controller but every once and a...

So while I'm streaming every once and a while there will be horrible static coming from my mic I used 2 different mics one is usb rig mic and the other is a wired mic but both get static I don't know if it is the USB camera causing the issue or what

:)

ttv guido_nation, Apr 4, 2023
  2. L4W M4N 114 Win User

Webcam

USB webcam. Stream to mixer and twitch. Wireless controller. Astro a40tr headset with optical audio. I've tried my wireless headset but no change
  3. CyTeK1978 Win User

Webcam

please give more information.

so, u connecting an usb webcam to xb1 with usb.

then u stream with mixer, right? incl. webcam, right?

u use an wired or wireless controller?

u use what headset? wired, wireless, connected on controller?
  4. it's ok thnx đź“Ž Win User

XINPUT compatible HID Device

Thanks for replying CarTzy. I have reverted back to the newer drivers. I use a cabled headset not wireless btw. I have noticed that when I plug in the controller via USB the the headset shows up in sound settings and is chosen so I hear sound, but when i plug in the wireless adapter - the headset option disappears from sound settings therefore is not an option and sound only comes out of the monitor, not the headset.

Anyway, once I re-input the controller via USB (having previously had it on wireless)- the controller will not turn on. I Have to delete the XINPUT entries in device manager and reboot first to make Windows re-install and re-recognize the controller and turn it on.

Not sure how to fix this; clearly the update XINPUT drivers are not working properly. There is nothing faulty with my controller or headset btw.
  5. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

How do i connect a wireless headset to my Xbox One S?

Unfortunately this particular headset doesn't work with the xbox one. I believe this is a wireless only headset that comes with a USB wireless dongle. Xbox uses it own codec through USB so to use this function it would have to be a licensed product for
    xbox. I have a similar issue, mine fortunately could hook through optical an has the 3.5mm jack so I could still use chat. Using the 3.5mm jack on the controller most headsets will function through there. USB wise it will have to be a licensed headset only.
  6. DarkerFirestar Win User

Can you use the Xbox one wireless headset chat mixer on PC if you have the usb wireless adapter?

Yes, you can use the Xbox One wireless headset chat mixer on PC if you have the USB wireless adapter.

To do this, you will need to follow these steps:

1. Connect the USB wireless adapter to your PC.
    2. Turn on your Xbox One wireless headset and hold down the power button on the headset until it starts flashing. This puts the headset in pairing mode.
    3. Press the pairing button on the USB wireless adapter until the LED starts flashing.
    4. Once the LED on the USB wireless adapter stops flashing and stays lit, the headset is paired with your PC.
    5. Open the Xbox Accessories app on your PC, and click on the "Xbox One Wireless Controller" device.
    6. From there, you can adjust the chat mixer settings to your liking.
    Once you have completed these steps, you should be able to use the chat mixer on your Xbox One wireless headset with your PC.
Thema:

So I stream on twitch I use a USB headset and a wireless controller but every once and a...

1. So I stream on twitch I use a USB headset and a wireless controller but every once and a... - Similar Threads - stream twitch USB

2. Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you guys do something about the current condition of streaming and twitch on Xbox.: I've been streaming on Xbox for more than 4 years now I have seen Mixer come and go and all I have to say is why. the streaming system as a whole at this moment is completely trash not being...
  3. Streaming on twitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Streaming on twitch: i am trying to live stream assassins creed odyssey but it says this game doesnt allow live streaming acd551a0-772e-4d49-ba4b-300f237f285f
  4. Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i stream on my xbox one X? I have contacted Twitch they said it has to do with...: I can't stream on my xbox one X, I have tried to logging out of my twitch and my xbox account on my xbox, it didn't work 97eeeb71-4d6c-46f5-8043-5867f8452a39
  5. I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm trying to use twitch on Xbox to stream Minecraft but it's saying I need to subscription...: It's saying I need to have a subscription to broadcast I don't know what this means but I've looked at some other people and people are saying that it means they need to login with their Twitch...
  6. Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to...: Need help im trying to stream Y when im streaming on twitch using my xbox then when i go to stream remotly on laptop to using a mic on the laptop it stops the stream all up tp date on laptop...
  7. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  8. Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.

in XboX Insiders
    Hellblade II does not allow you to start a stream on Twitch.: When trying to start a broadcast I get an error that tells me: "This game does not allow live streaming". The error is reported and occurs in Series S. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  9. streaming on xbox series s to twitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    streaming on xbox series s to twitch: yes i stream to twitch from my xbox series s and i wanna be able to see what people are saying in my chat without having to use a cell phone or computer or tablet. How do i do this?...
  10. XBOX STREAM TWITCH INCLUDE AUDIO

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX STREAM TWITCH INCLUDE AUDIO: IS THERE A WAY TO INCLUDE AUDIO FROM MY PARTY CHAT WHEN THEY PLAY ON PC THROUGH THE XBOX APP? I ALREADY CAN INCLUDE AUDIO THROUGH CONSOLES, BUT IS THERE A WAY FOR SOMEONE TO INCLUDE AUDIO FROM PC...