So I sit there getting abuse over msg from players yet I get banned?

Discus and support So I sit there getting abuse over msg from players yet I get banned? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I play a game minding my own business start getting greeted by another player get cocky msgs from him and explicit profanity and sexual comments... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ConnerCronin, Aug 18, 2023.

1. ConnerCronin
    ConnerCronin Guest

So I play a game minding my own business start getting greeted by another player get cocky msgs from him and explicit profanity and sexual comments from them after I start beating them I report and report them nothing happens so instead of sitting there taking the abuse like a tool I stick up for my self ( like everyone is taught to do) and I get banned after one comment about them yet they still don’t a come ban. So the code of conduct is they can say what they like to you but if u reply u get a coma ban. Absolute joke you can sit there and say ow u shouldn’t have replied. I wouldn’t have cared I got banned if it wasn’t for the fact they still didn’t ban the guy who was sending me the profanity. Guess Microsoft’s policy is protect the people who ruin gaming and help them ruin other people’s time. All this does is prove to people that they can say what they like to people with no repercussion. Microsoft is past a joke now!

:)

ConnerCronin, Aug 18, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a negative experience with another player on Xbox Live. I understand that it can be frustrating to receive abusive messages from other players. However, it's important to remember that responding with abusive language or profanity is also a violation of the Xbox Live Code of Conduct.

When you report another player for violating the Code of Conduct, our team will investigate the report and take appropriate action if necessary. This may include a temporary or permanent ban from Xbox Live.

If you feel that the other player's behavior is still not being addressed, I recommend submitting another report or reaching out to Xbox Support for further assistance. We take all reports seriously and strive to create a safe and enjoyable gaming experience for all players.

keep in mind you do not get feedback on your reports so you dont know if they been suspended or not

best to block ignore and report
  3. lewisgtturbo Win User

unruely banning

i want some1 to talk to me about it not a robotic answer from a fellow xbox player/moderator , should i take abuse then also a ban ? answer the question plz ????????????????????????? if i want abuse ill talk to my misses , wen some1 swears at me yeah they
    will get a moody msg back , hell yeah i wont be bullied , you know how many times ive reported racist , abusive wrongens , well over 50 times with not one response , this dont work , but your still happy to take my hard earned money , im angry some1 from xbox
    talk to me
  4. Sephion Win User

Wrongful and Unjust Bans from The Xbox Enforcement Team

Nobody gets a 2 week ban for nothing, I'd recommend reviewing the code of conduct. Accusing people of cheating in any manner can be considered harassment.
    im not accusing anyone its a solid fact that everyone can see besides i havent sent any msgs since the first 2 bans therefore they have 0 msgs left to ban me from since they cant ban me for the same msg more than once cause that would mean they r abusing
    their power and banning without cause therefore i have been wrongly and falsely banned but they refuse to give an actual legitimate reason since i have broken no code of conduct rules
  5. The Meach Win User

831188FB

As I'm sitting on the error screen, I'm getting msgs saying which friends have signed in, etc. so, SOME communication w/XBL is happening (this stoa when I select OK on the error msg).
  6. Leighton Brooks. Win User

Banned for Self Defense, my lawful right.

And what about the victim? They have to get repeatedly harassed for the opposer to get a permanent ban, and then they just make a new account and start over again. Meanwhile that victim can develop depression. The system is not efficient for people who repeatedly
    abuse people. On Xbox 360, they used to IP ban people so that it was not worth harassing people but the system now is not at all good for players who get repeatedly harassed. The guy who I retaliated towards had his mate start messaging me and it wasn't abusive
    but I had no way of asking him to stop or anything and I couldn't report it because he only messaged me once.
Thema:

1. So I sit there getting abuse over msg from players yet I get banned? - Similar Threads - sit getting abuse

2. My Xbox One is stuck on an update screen it says " sit tight while we update your xbox "...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One is stuck on an update screen it says " sit tight while we update your xbox "...: My xbox one is stuck in an update loop " sit tight while we update your xbox d2ea14f5-5381-4d51-aec7-8f1ccb483df8
  3. Baldur’s Gate 3 won’t boot past the starting splash screen. It sits on a black screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Baldur’s Gate 3 won’t boot past the starting splash screen. It sits on a black screen...: My wife and I had been playing together until I was told I was out of save space on my console. After this the game has refused to boot even though I have cleared out my saves, restarted my Xbox,...
  4. On the Xbox Console, we are sitting on the rock, can't move or reset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox Console, we are sitting on the rock, can't move or reset.: Hi all, On the Xbox Console, we are sitting on the rock and can't move anymore. Please note that Anna options or Rewind's options won't work. I was reading some posts to reset the game with the...
  5. Is Anyone Having Issues Your Starfield Character Not Sitting Or Interacting With Work Benches?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Anyone Having Issues Your Starfield Character Not Sitting Or Interacting With Work Benches?: So, I'm playing Starfield, and I FINALLY begin the Riyujin questline. Once I get to the interview and I'm prompted to have a seat, the game freezes and all I can do is look around the office. I...
  6. Does anyone know why it sits on this screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know why it sits on this screen?: Does anyone know why the game won't load and it just sits on this screen for all the games? e53c33cb-9783-491b-a336-fe994feda3df
  7. When launching the xbox app on pc it sits in the logo forever and never loads. How do i fix...

in XBoX on Windows
    When launching the xbox app on pc it sits in the logo forever and never loads. How do i fix...: Please help me. i cant send a picture as it just says failed to upload Also when i try to login on the Xbox website it redirects me back to the website not allowing me to sign in...
  8. I sent my friend inv he reported it as a joke now I'm sitting on a ban why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I sent my friend inv he reported it as a joke now I'm sitting on a ban why: I got banned and idk why it's a bankable offense I use it constantly and mean invite me to party 97b31b00-f7d6-4917-a42e-3f6c4080b244
  9. sit tight while we update your xbox and its stuck at 91%

in XBoX on Consoles
    sit tight while we update your xbox and its stuck at 91%: i reset my xbox so many times and unplugged my intrnet to can sombody my plz 43e1314e-ead7-426b-b303-7e6f47b4ee59
  10. why can you get banned for no reason and sit their and cant do anything about it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can you get banned for no reason and sit their and cant do anything about it.: Why is it that you can get band for no reason and you have to sit there and take it. I don't find this right 30d0b960-860e-4c72-b125-a2ecb4eb88ed