So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag...

Discus and support So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I received a 8 day ban for messaging a Xbox Live user asking why his friend and him repeatedly held me and my teammates in spawn on HALO, not giving us... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hush Effect, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Hush Effect
    Hush Effect Guest

So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag...

I received a 8 day ban for messaging a Xbox Live user asking why his friend and him repeatedly held me and my teammates in spawn on HALO, not giving us a chance to defend ourselves the Gamertag of the user goes by the name of (mod removed) so I asked the user "Why are you and (mod removed) so toxic, spawn killing us over and over.." so he can name himself (mod removed) but if I address him as his gamertag I get in trouble? Shame on you Enforcement team for rejecting my case I even have screenshots with proof of him and the other user who reported me.

:)

Hush Effect, Jul 17, 2023
  2. Hush Effect Win User

So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag is (mod removed) so how do I get banned for saying his name?.. My appeal was rejected, shame on Enforcement

I find it comical and sad that Microsoft's team manages to censor the user's Gamertag which by the way is racially offensive but not address the fact that I called him out for his offensive name and his toxicity online, I didn't use profanity, all I messaged was his Gamertag via message on Xbox Live and I am BANNED for 8 Days.. How about instead of banning me, you lift my ban as soon as possible and force the user who has a racial slur as a gamertag removed. Your company should be sued for this negligence I pay for your product and services, follow your guidelines of your Code of Conduct, receive a false strike on my account, yet here I am begging for someone real to address my issues. This is really sad and corrupt, Microsoft terms should update to it's okay to be racist.
  3. Hush Effect Win User

So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag is (mod removed) so how do I get banned for saying his name?.. My appeal was rejected, shame on Enforcement

So nobody can dig deeper? So Enforcement and yourself really believe that me posing the question "HOW CAN HE HAVE HIS VERY OFFENSIVE GAMERTAG which is very offensive.. I reported the user and nothing on his account is changed. BUT ME ADDRESSING HOW OFFENSIVE HIS GAMERTAG IS BAN WORTHY? HOW THAT ENOUGH EVIDENCE FOR AN APPEAL I HAVE SCREENSHOTS AND REAL TIME PHOTOS OF HIS ACCOUNT AND ALL MESSAGES HOW IS THAT NOT enough for me to get an appeal? Who can I contact? A supervisor or a number for to speak to some form of management that can assist in this ABUSE OF A FALSE REPORT "nothing else I can do" YET the racial slur gamertag is still actively playing after I reported him 2 times. NICE JOB MICROSOFT TEAM. You can't be serious with your reply you have to be joking this is a joke right? Completely unacceptable and unprofessional.
  4. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums so there is no one here that can do anything about your ban. If they denied your appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
  5. Hush Effect Win User

This is just sad and honestly should be considered criminal.
  6. Smwutches Win User

If you reported them, the enforcement team will investigate and take the appropriate action. Suspensions are not always issued immediately, so just because they haven't received an enforcement action yet, doesn't mean they won't.

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans and submitting an appeal is the only way to contact them. Since you already did so and they denied it, then yes, that is all you can do.
Thema:

1. So I received a 8 day ban for messaging someone about their gamertag on Xbox his Gamertag... - Similar Threads - received ban messaging

2. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  3. Not receiving rewards and banned for defending against racism

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not receiving rewards and banned for defending against racism: So Halo brings out a Black history month skin and all the racists come out with derogatory comments in my defence as a Black Jamaican man I explain to educate don't hate as I'm old enough to know...
  4. I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep receiving bot followers i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m...: i’m up to 250000 and i don’t want my account banned. I’m getting told it will eventually get me banned. Someone help!! [img] 56a6af05-64fa-49a2-a22e-d48c27641fa4
  5. I am wanting to know if i purchase a scuf xbox controller if i will receive a ban?

in XBoX on Windows
    I am wanting to know if i purchase a scuf xbox controller if i will receive a ban?: I am looking to buy a custom controller but I am not sure if it is one that will incur a ban...is there any way I can check? Thanks, 9afa766e-e516-4c87-9806-f579daed3971
  6. Will both my consoles receive a console ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will both my consoles receive a console ban?: Hey, so recently in a misunderstanding a joke report by my friend got my 9 year old account permanently banned and my xbox banned as well. This is funny as I have never in the past received an...
  7. I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why...: I received an enforcement 2 day ban on XBox for a Gamerpic, can someone give me an idea why this is please? I changed my profile picture and this happened. 37ad59aa-e424-4926-8bb1-39c836706fb7
  8. I have received a permanent ban because of my profile picture. The case review was denied....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have received a permanent ban because of my profile picture. The case review was denied....: The first ban I got was very random and came out of no where. I submitted a case review but got denied with no explanation. After I waited the ban out I went to change my profile picture and when...
  9. Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone else understand why I’ve received a communication ban on the 18th and then a...: being allowed to play for the whole day till it was permanently banned at night and with it being the 4th day serving this ban I’ve had nothing so much as an email to explain why I have Been...
  10. How am I supposed to find details about why I received a communication ban? It was for an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How am I supposed to find details about why I received a communication ban? It was for an...: Nothing on the enforcement website gives me any details on what exactly in my post warranted the ban. There is no option for an appeal or anything, nobody in customer support can help me, and i...