So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i...

Discus and support So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i already own this. looking at my order history shows that I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ydyye Diidbe, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Ydyye Diidbe
    Ydyye Diidbe Guest

So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i...

So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i already own this. looking at my order history shows that I didn’t redeem it

:)

Ydyye Diidbe, Dec 4, 2023
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Código de tarjeta desactivado[Card code deactivated]

Hello YADIRACORTES GARCIA,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with a code you are attempting to redeem. Please visit this page for troubleshooting:

Troubleshoot Xbox Gift Card/Codes

I hope this helps.
  3. oSparkyyyy Win User

I never got the $15 Xbox gift card code it promised me when I signed up for gold

Yes. I bought a Xbox live gold card from Walgreens. When I redeemed it I clicked on the ad that was advertising the $15 gift card if I signed up today. When I clicked on it there was a redeem code option. I clicked redeem code and redeemed it. After I did
    that a message popped up saying that I would receive the code for the $15 gift card within a month, and it's been almost 2 months and I never got it.
  4. Georges C. Win User

nie mogę zrealizować kodu

"This support request can only be handled in English"

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Opalson, in cases like this code redemption, try following the procedures in the link below with the most common instructions and issues that usually appear.

If after these attempts you still can't redeem the code, it's best to contact Xbox Support so they can help you.

How to redeem gift cards and codes

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...

Troubleshoot gift card and code issue

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...
  5. Dallas gucci Win User

Defected Xbox gift cards

I bought a 3 month xbox live gift card and I put the code in and it says already redeemed I don't know what to do plz help my
  6. H.HOME Win User

how do I use microsoft account balance?

I tried this, but it does not let me select to redeem.

It says add payment type or select gift card. So I try gift card and it says enter 25 digit code. There is no code. I go back to enter payment type and it says PayPal or Credit/Debit
Thema:

1. So i put in the code for a gift card and after attempting to redeeming it, it says that i... - Similar Threads - put code gift

2. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  3. My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My brother has put 50 pound codes on his account but not showed up on it what is going on...: I need to find out what is going on with my brother account on Xbox one it not give him his gift card credit of 50 pound please help and tell me y please c9ea2a75-e215-4803-81f7-aea4a3e2f4c8
  4. Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn’t my java code work when i put it in?: So My friend got a Gift card for christmas. He was putting it in but it kept saying that it was invalid or someone already claimed it even though it was brand new. Can someone help me with this...
  5. Minecraft- When i tried to sine in i put my Gmail and I put the code and all and when i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft- When i tried to sine in i put my Gmail and I put the code and all and when i...: I was trying to find in end I did it said please check your Internet connection end I did have Internet so I don't know what happened * Changed to a question 51b715f8-695e-46ea-8ea6-68417672a3c6
  6. Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I request a PC version of a redeemed game after putting in the code?: Please help!!! My best friend gifted me MW3 but, be forgot switched to PC and got the xb1 MW3 "Cross Gen" edition. Is it possible to undo the code or trade it in for the PC version??...
  7. Why is my Xbox gift card code not working even though I put the code in right

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox gift card code not working even though I put the code in right: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** b041d868-22c1-48df-9c4e-ffb36debb107
  8. So i had purchased a 100 dollar gift card i put the code in and it saysThis code is not yet...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i had purchased a 100 dollar gift card i put the code in and it saysThis code is not yet...: Help me xbox community eea122b2-f71c-444c-bf52-452f29d83c5b
  9. Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just bought a $15 gift card and it say its already redeemed when i put the code in: How doi redeem my gift card that My mother just bought for me & my brother a piece and when we put the code off the receipt in the game system it says already redeemed but we just got it please...
  10. xbox gold won't work when I put gift card code in

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gold won't work when I put gift card code in: I bought a $15 gift card and put the code in to get the one month Xbox gold. It said it was a success putting in the money, but when I tried to do anything that the Xbox gold users could do it...